What does Sup Forums think of Sargon of Akkad? Good or bad Youtuber?

What does Sup Forums think of Sargon of Akkad? Good or bad Youtuber?

He started becoming ever irrelevant ever since brexit.

intimidatingly intelligent. His videos have made me more bluepilled again, or I guess you could say he has shown me the real redpill.

He's a faggot piece of shit out for shekels

get outta here sargon

I sorta' stopped watching him as his channel became less funny. He used to do some pretty humorous stuff (the Angry Aussie video responses come to mind), but lately he has just been too serious to be entertaining.

He's good but not as woke as Alex Jones.

He's alt-right and in denial about it because he still believes in the all-races-are-the-same meme.

he's alright except for the dudeweedlmao shit

hasn't endorsed Trump, was a Bernie supporter beforehand

I think he's great. He's obviously a one trick pony with the SJW feminist shit but he does that trick very well. I wish he would talk about more political stuff sometimes but what can you do.

He wasn't a Bernie supporter, he just chose him over Trump. Doesn't mean he's an all out berniebro.

get outta here sargon

I always imagine his chubby body waggling when he goes on an angry tangent & so I can never take anything he says seriously

I like him well enough.

I don't agree with some of his shit, but I don't agree with anyone I like 100%.

>good
>Youtuber
pick one, retard
Take your little internet celebrity thread to Sup Forums faggot

Fat leftist quadroon cuck.

A literal cuckold. As in, raising another man's child.

Also pretty much just a lefty that doesnt like immigration.

focuses on sjw when his country is going to be islamic in his life time

stopped watching after he was revealed as "Quadroon of a cuck" his resistance to securing the existence of our people and a future for white children is probably a byproduct of having a black grandfather, he will only ever view politics from an ideological perspective, and a perspective that allows for his existence, he is compromised and any opinions on race should be treated with scepticism and suspicion.

get outta here sargon

You do realize Brexit happened?

>norway
Get outta here, Arch Warhammer

He's literally done a political compass test on his channel with him coming out as libertarian center left, matching what he's stated all this time.

Brexit sterilised the Pakis? Amazing. What can't Brexit do?

yeah but unless you are sending them all back or having a lot of kids you will simply be outbreed by the invaders

>sarcuck of blackdad

Meme tier gamergate fag

>Brexit
>Having anything to do with islam
Brexit stopped poles not pakis from coming in

there is no such thing. leftism implies taxation, taxation implies the initiation of coercive force, which negates your ability to call yourself libertarian

He's a libertarian centrist actually. he's bareley even left.

The political compass test is shitty.

He's a good guy. I met him at a pub in bedford back in 2014

His youtube channel is boring and redundant, But Carl is a decent man

cut off all welfare then.

Literal cuck raising someone else's black kid

Sophist of Akkad.