Well it says here that you made a thread called 'niggers are unable to integrate with western society' on the white...

>well it says here that you made a thread called 'niggers are unable to integrate with western society' on the white supremacist section of a japanese cartoon board back in 2015

how do you respond Sup Forums?

Glad you didnt find my facebook

>It's an underwater Filipino Shadow Puppet discussion forum you normie REEEEEEEEEEEE

"really makes you think don't it?"

oh so you browse Sup Forums aswell? what would happen if your superiors knew about this?

And exactly how many of your upper management are niggers?

Checkmate.

Is that an incorrect statement or something? That was one of my stronger arguments

Back in 2015? No, no, something must be wrong with your records. I just made one yesterday, and the day before that and so on

"funny, isn't it?"

"Yes, but did you check my sick dubs?"

"fug :DDD"

Sup Forums is a taiwanese shoes afficionados consortium though

Well i'm sorry to hear that..

"Do you have any proof ? I'm Russian btw"

"prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't"

Correct. I am of Jewish descent, So if you would like to avoid a charge of antisemitism, I suggest you hire me.

Yup, analysis is my job and this would be an incredibly important issue in business and politics.
Providing solutions is core to economic success and in order to do that one must attempt to assess markets with complete honesty.

I was hacked by Sup Forums.

>Implying they can actually dig up history that specific
>They can't

>thinking everything youve ever posted online doesnt stick with you to some degree
dont worry goy, just speak your mind...theyll never find out

Proofs?