James Milner, ladies and gentlemen, James Milner. Please discuss

James Milner, ladies and gentlemen, James Milner. Please discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2016/02/13/20301732/dani-alves-picks-milner-as-his-toughest-opponent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"I'm a geezer in his mining boots from Yorkshire, lumping across the field!"

Good lad

He's next level

Dani Alves rates him

goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2016/02/13/20301732/dani-alves-picks-milner-as-his-toughest-opponent

he's been playing at exactly the same level for about 10 years now, it's amazing.
in his early 20s he looked outstanding, in his mid 20s he was ok but nothing special, and now he seems really good for his age

cross the ball lad

bump for important thread

i wonder at what age he lost his virginity

>leaves City for more playtime
>b-but I never played out wide for Aston Villa! p-please let me play in the center again!
>lol did you say fullback?

at what point in today's match did he play fullback you absolute MONG

He'll lead England to winning the WC as a coach

I'MMA GO FOR A HUGE WIND UP ON A SHOT OH SHIT MY SHOT JUST GOT SHUT DOWN BY 3 DEFENDERS

but hey i can take pen's so keep me in the side for FA cup matches right?

I rate Milner. I like him so much that in FIFA 18 career mode I made a player look exactly like Milner and picked Liverpool. I joined up the Milners and they decimated all competition.

Proper pro. Not disliked by any club he's previously played for.

Don't man city fans hate him tho?

City is barely a club

12 after a few cans of cider for her and a bottle of own brand whisky for him

The saddest season I remember was when milner and young left for city and united then Martin O'Neill quit. At least getting relegated became laughable towards the end of the season and seeing Leicester be successful was entertaining.

I love this.

>it took Liverpool a £75m defender and a lucky penalty to beat Allardyce's Everton
LMAO
they are finished

>win
>lol implying you actually won

He's a bit boring