Civil War and Guerilla Warfare Books and Tutorials?

What should I read up on in case shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/MCDP 1 Warfighting.pdf
clausewitz.com/readings/OnWar1873/TOC.htm
clausewitz.com/readings/NWC/ClausewitzNotesAY2008.htm
archive.org/details/milmanual-fm-3-24-counterinsurgency
youtube.com/user/smp220700/videos
resist.com/CWII.pdf
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4372796/Mega_Combat_Weaponry_Tactics_Torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can do the kommandokorps boot camp in South Africa. They are anti-black survivalists. They recognize the brutality and animal nature of the negro and train whites to fight them.

Survival skills books, just search google theres a billion of them

books on foraging and edible plants, you can find a specific one for your region

Sorry no fighting books, but if you cant feed and warm yourself you cant fight.

The turner diaries

I know how to survive, I know how to blend in, but that's specifically on my own. An individual operator can't do much on their own.

thanks i'll look into that, I need to learn how to effectively coordinate

ASK ME WHAT TO DUMP

You can gather quite a lot of useful knowledge reading up on SOF units like selous scouts, 32 battalion, delta force and SAS etc.

everything I guess, all info is good info

Thank you i'll read it.

Special emphasis on tracking and evasion, intel and counter intel, guerrilla warfare, and traps/ explosives. zone defense and the ability to disrupt enemy supply is most important.

marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/MCDP 1 Warfighting.pdf

ty

everything please, would be very interesting to read.

also this old thing
clausewitz.com/readings/OnWar1873/TOC.htm

OA Guide to Nature Observation & Stalking
by RIck Curtis
Learning to track is a sacred responsibility. It gives you the ability to come into the center of the lives and
homes of animals. You must treasure this gift and respect the animals by being non-intrusive. Getting too close
to animals can cause serious disturbances including: abandoning young, disturbing nesting grounds, damaging
foraging areas, and may even cause the animal’s death. For example, in winter, many animals are severely
stressed to gather enough energy to stay alive. Escaping from a human prescence could rob them of enough
energy that they can no longer sustain themselves. Always remember that you are only a visitor into their habitat.
The most important part of nature observation is relaxation. Observation and stalking require you to
slow down and settle yourself. It is akin to a moving form of meditation. Animals can sense when you are agitated,
anxious or fearful and will disappear. When you settle yourself, you can move among animals without
them sensing your presence. You must press yourself to use all of your senses all of the time or they will become
atrophied.
I. Varied Sensory Awareness
Vary your vision. Pay intermittent attention to your environment. Shift your focus. If you pay rapt attention
to one thing, it will dull your senses (“highway hypnosis”). You will learn more if you are paying intermittent
attention. Flash back and forth through your various senses, vision, hearing, smell, touch, and taste.
II. Wide Angle (Splatter) Vision vs. Pinpoint Vision
We tend to use focal vision about 95% of the time and wide-angle vision only 5%. Animals use the
reverse (5% and 95%). To use wide-angle vision you want to take in all the information from your peripheral
vision constantly then focus down when needed. Concentrate on the entire picture, mentally blocking out information
to focus down.

1/?

III. Automatic Vision
When you are looking at something you scan “take a picture” then scan, “take a picture” etc. as you look
across a landscape. When you look across that landscape again you tend to “take the same pictures” or focus on
the same spots. The Blind Spots (dead air space) are the ones you miss. Over time the number of automatic snap
shots decreases until you only see a few out of the whole scene. Eventually you really don’t see it at all. You must
consciously fight dead air space all the time. Each time you look at a scene again look at it as something new.
Also, don’t just look at solid objects (e.g. a tree); look through the spaces of the tree, between the branches.
There may be a deer behind that tree that you will see if you look through it rather than looking at it.

IV. Focused Hearing
We have tremendous peripheral hearing with our ears on the sides of our heads, but poor focused hearing.
Since we can’t move our ears as many animals can, we don’t have directional hearing. But we can increase
our hearing by 10x by cupping our hands, thumbs up, behind our ears, with the elbows out. This creates a parabolic
reflector which gathers the sound in to our ears. This technique is paramount in locating animals and
finding out what lies ahead of you.

V. What to Wear
The least clothing for the weather is best. More skin exposure allows you to better feel the landscape.
Camouflage the body. Clothing should be loose fitting so that you can move easily but not baggy to catch on
things and make noise. Type of clothing depends on the weather. Dressing in layers is important to give you
flexibility in controlling your dead air space = warmth. Wool is good because it repels water and will keep you
warm even when wet. Cotton is fine in warm weather and is quiet. Avoid nylons because it “whistles” as you
move. Plaids and checks or camouflage is good because it breaks up your outline. Earth tone colors are best.

2/?

VI. Traveling
Stalk and observe from downwind if you can. Also being downwind helps carry your noise away from the
animal. Pick out the easiest route of travel. See what’s ahead of you with wide- angle vision before you get there.
Stick to the shadows. Avoid open patches of sun. Your shadow can give you away, especially over water. Use
the wind or rain to cover the noise of your movement, but also be aware that predators are doing the same thing,
so many animals are more aware at these times. Don’t skyline yourself. Don’t silhouette yourself against a light
background; conform to the landscape. Use all your senses.
When looking around objects, lower yourself to your belly, ease around the base of the object and look.
With grasses use the thick lower grass to hide your body. Ease up slowly from below into the thinner grass just
until you can see in between the grass. This should break up your outline (check to make sure). Keep in mind
that animals tend to look high (at the human level) for the most dangerous predator (you). Therefore, come out
low. If you move brush pull it back over you. If you part brush with hands to “snake” through slowly, let it close
slowly and not snap back. When going through saplings there can be a lot of movement. Go slowly and let the
movement flow and imitate the wind moving the saplings. Move like a shadow, not like the wind; the wind
makes too much noise.

3/?

TRAPS AND EXPLOSIVES

national war college study guide for that old thing
clausewitz.com/readings/NWC/ClausewitzNotesAY2008.htm

MMMMM PIPE BOMBS

VIETCONG SHIT

CLAYMORES

>that
>bomb
mix the gasoline with some styrofoam and let dissolve for a few days if you want more than pretty lights

RECON // COUNTER RECON

198FF7621 DDFE9 PP13

link here faggot

RECON 2

IF IT GOES BOOM, IT IS BOMB, IVAN.
since the 12 gauge will create one hell of an explosion, mixed with gasoline,

archive.org/details/milmanual-fm-3-24-counterinsurgency

field manual on insurgency and counter insurgency also probably relevant

RECON 3

Murdercube.com
Download the Torrent, or sit back and watch me dump

RECON 4

couple other interesting field manuals:

5-31 is the booby trap one if you want something less ridiculous than tunisia cat can bombs.

3-05.70 is the survival manual

archive.org has em all

RECON 5

1. No individual or team can practice or train too much or too often.
2. Teamwork is the key to success and will only come through constant
training and rehearsal.
3. While on a mission, minimize fatigue, because tired men become
careless.
4. If you show confidence, your team will have confidence.
5. Always have an alternate plan. Think ahead.
6. If you lose your temper, it will affect your judgment. Keep cool!
7. Don't be afraid to take advice from your team members.
8. Realism must be injected into all phases of training, such as zeroing
weapons at targets in the jungle, using live training aids for PW
snatch or ambush practice, etc.
9. Conduct at least half of your training at night.
10. Teams that have a good physical training program have fewer health
problems.
11. Have a pre-mission and post-mission checklist to ensure that nothing
is left behind.
12. Correct all personal, individual, and team errors on the spot.
13. Use tact when reprimanding your personnel, especially indigenous
team members. If possible, take the man aside to criticize him. This
enables him to react positively to the criticism, since he will not lose
face, feel ridiculed or lose self-confidence.
14. Conduct English classes for your indigenous personnel, especially
interpreters. Conduct classes for your U. S. personnel in your
indigenous team members' language.
15. Don't set patterns in your operations.
16. Never do the obvious.
17. On patrol, stay alert at all times. You are never 100-percent safe until
you are back home.
18. Have team members write down tips and lessons learned, and collect
and consolidate them at the end of each mission.
19. Don't arbitrarily make all "tips of the trade" your team SOP. Always
consider METT-T.

20. Wear camouflage BDUs on operations. Even when soaking wet at
night, BDUs are remarkably "invisible" to NVGs.

21. Don't use luminous tape. It's easily spotted at long distance with
NVGs.
22. Wear loose-fitting and untailored clothing on field operations. Tightfitting
clothing often tears or rips, allowing mosquitoes and leeches
easy access to exposed parts of the body.
23. Tuck your jacket into your pants. You can't use the lower pockets
because of your LCE anyway, and, in contact, you can temporarily
stuff expended magazines inside your shirt.
24. Wear gloves to protect hands from thorns, poisonous plants, and
insect bites, provide camouflage, and aid in holding a weapon when it
heats up from firing. Aviator's nomex gloves work well.
25. Sew in a section of VS-17 panel to cover the inside top of your field
hat, for use as an emergency daylight position marking signal to
friendly aircraft. In the center of that, sew a 2" x 2" piece of USAF
"burn tape" for use as a night-time position marking signal to AC-130
gunships (2" x 2" is the size recommended by the AC-130 lowlight/
night television operators).
26. Sew the same signal pattern inside your fatigue shirt, since hats are
easily lost in firefights or pursuits.
27. Do not hang clothing or bandannas on green bamboo if you plan on
wearing it afterwards. The fuzz on the bamboo is just like itching
powder. Of course, clothing should not be removed or "hung out" on
patrol.
28. If your mission requires long ropes, consider the use of 1" nylon
tubing instead. It is lighter, more compact, and just as strong.
29. Be sure that all snaps and buckles are taped. Do not use paper tape.
30. Always carry a sharp knife or bayonet on patrol.

bump

MY FAVORITE FUCKING BOOK

GUERRILLA WARFARE

Based Tunisia bro please zip everything you have and upload it

murdercube.com Has the torrents

check it out

That's it for guerilla

ITT: we get on watchlists

I'm ex counter IED, that "bomb" isn't going to do a great deal unless you're cuddling it

SMOKE GRENADES AND --LETHAL-- SMOKE GRENADES

Mate you are already on a(nother) watch list if you browse Sup Forums

>tfw third world country and police could give less of a fuck about internet tracking
feelsgoodman

Is gathering info that bad?

Look for "The enlightened man's book collection" on piratebay

everything in a zip

murdercube.com
it's all there

tfw i did this to my neighbor's dog once

priceless

fucking germans and their shitty traps

With the weight of a dog being quiet light and distributed over 4/3 legs it would have had to been running to set off the cartridge, and with the tiny size of the pressure plate an incredible amount of luck would have been needed.

I don't believe you

I used a 12 gauge, he was fairly large dog

Do you even know how pipe guns work? they require a fairly easy hit to fire. just look at any video online

you obviously haven't had a dog stand on your foot before but i have only had real dogs not lapdogs

I need to fuck with my loud neighbor. I want to drive him insane but so he doesn't know it's me, any tips?

Reading books is nice, though you need practical skills. I.e. knowing how to start a fire in theory isnt the same as the actual ability to start a fire with a flint.

Also important: Endurance, endurance, endurance, strength. In that order.

Learning how to fight H2H is also nice but should be avoided in SHTF as your opponent might have a knive or shoot you before you can reach him.

Learn to make sutures, try to patch up the skin of a grape with a needle and twirn. Then get some medical needle-twirn combo in sterile packages. Also get a medical needle-holder/scissor combo.

People WILL be wounded and the ability to patch them up would be very usefull.

Also learn a bit about medicine in general, what i.v., i.m., s.c. means and how to properly inject.
Try taking some of your own blood with a needle to get a feeling of how to correctly get into a vein.

Try to imagine what your friends can do, the ones you trust. Maybe one is a medic already? Some guy likes to make DIY repairs on his car? etc.
Make up some plans on what they could do in a SHTF scenario and how you could be a benifit for them.

Store some food and water, a month worth of food doesnt cost so much and can be a real life saver. You dont need to scavenge for food/water while everybody else is too.

Just off the top of my head.

First of all, thanks for the dump based Tunisian user. Just some additions:
>I produced some thermite myself so here are some tips:
-Producing rust with electricity works fine
-You wont be able to make aluminium powder that has small enough corns, either buy it or improvise a ball mill (I made one out of an Ice machine, can dump pics if anyone is interested)
-It is really hard to light, magnesium is an option but also hard to lite, you will need something a bit bigger than a normal lighter.
>Molotovs with some Styrol in them works great, also don´t forget to mix in some oil
>Smoke grenades and stuff are fine and you can buy the ingredients online but you will be on a watchlist that stuff is used for a shit ton of explosives

People underestimate how important what you mentioned is. I know my skills, my friends have their skills I just want to learn how to coordinate. As well as pick up some extra things

FM 7-8
FM 3-05
Ranger Handbook
Holy Bible

WWJD?

All that innawoods survival shit about edible plants, fuck all of that. The only way you're going to make it is by interfacing in a cordial manner with your neighbors and with maximum violence against threats. UW is about bringing the people together. You won't make it alone.

this is basically a load of old british army training videos and some the tactics used such as fire and maneuver aren't that hard to learn
youtube.com/user/smp220700/videos

ice machine ball mill?

I miss when we could share books via jpgs. That was fun as hell.
I remember /lit/ ended up making this massive collection of books, organized alphabetically and everything. All the books were their covers. Somehow over the years I lost it and the only ones I could recover from my hard drive was a couple of Kurt Vonnegut's.

If he has a car, Use pic related (it wont hurt him that much but sure as hell it will destroy his car)

Otherwise: read the big book of mischief or look at pic

Gib ball mill pics pls

Lmao I said fuck with him not bomb his automobile. :DD

The german word is "Kugelmühle" it is a machine that makes a sand like material finer.
"Real"-Ballmills are quite expensive laboratory equipment, so I simple used an old ice machine to improvise one.

Yeah, what happened to that? You could save a pic, open it up in notepad, and it would be a book.

THIS and a million of this

GO ON A HIKE, PRACTICE YOUR SKILLS, (perhaps with your friends)
LIFT, DO CARDIO, STAY FIT,
LEARN ALL THE SKILLS YOU CAN THEY WILL KEEP YOU FED AND ALIVE

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure Moot was tired of the whole "Cheese Pizza hidden in pictures of sinks" stunt that Sup Forums was pulling.

Read this:
resist.com/CWII.pdf

It paints realistic scenarios for America (and that doesn't even include an economic collapse)

Then go on piratebay and look for "Mega Combat" and download that shit. 75gb of good info in literature:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4372796/Mega_Combat_Weaponry_Tactics_Torrent

You're welcome.

Give me a minute I will make some pics of my equipment.

What would really make me happy if could get my hands on one would be one of those sonic crowd control weapon things. Bonus if it could play the brown note and make people shit their pants

hahaha you troll

DESU then your best bet is to vandalize, and make creepy shit at night

AKA write random symbols (daedric symbols for xample) on his walls, set a tree on fire near his house, Leave random creepy notes, Knock at his windows with a stick at night, Mutilate an animal and put it in his garden/front door

etc etc

So this thing is usually designed to spin ice cream until it has a nice consistence, I now made one spinning arm stronger and locked it in place. I then added multiple small metal balls, over time the spinning metal balls will break down the material that is inside the form.
Quite simple but a perfectly working ball mill.

>Mega Combat
Brother.
This torrent was one of the best things I've ever downloaded.

could you make black powder with this?

You'd have to be careful to use balls made of lead or something else that doesn't spark. But I would assume you could.

When I have the materials required for it, then yes.
You can break down every powder to make it a chemical powder (very small corns).
>this

I have 2 ridgebacks

wow that's impressive

although it probably needs electricity to function, so how would you use it in a shtf scenario?

insert hand crank somehow?

In a SHTF situation you could do the classic "two liter bottle with lead balls in it" if you really needed to improvise a ball mill.

ONE LAST THING I FORGOT TO DUMP

AK OPERATOR'S MANUAL
DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO OPERATOR GLORIOUS SLAVSHIT, TOVARISCH?

Thank you based tunisia bro

>implying ppl who are into this topic have never shot an AK

there are not that many AKs in Germany btw

It doesn´t require to much electricity to function but it needs 1-2 days until the powder is finished, so with no or unreliable electricity I would have a problem. Probably I´d need to use a diesel generator or something. To make Thermite I also need power to electrolys the rust, so without power my production resources are quite limited.
It takes 1-2 days, would be an impressive workout.
Would take some time and muscle strengh to make the powder as fine as you want it.