Please remember rule 1 and don't discuss buying them or encourage using them

Have you been affected by them?
I can not think of a more common denominator of all that is looked down upon by Sup Forums than drugs. 60's cultural devolution? Drugs. Nihilism in universities and colleges? Drugs. People willing to steal from families drugs? It's like when you play a video game, find out that there are cheat codes, use them and from then on the game sucks because whereas previously you had to put work into finding a high level of satisfaction you now get it instantly and it becomes worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nALnVNECuV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are drugs degenerate Sup Forums?
Do you think some are and some are not?

Just look at how productive this gentlemen is.
youtube.com/watch?v=nALnVNECuV0

Drugs are mostly all great if you aren't a degenerate addict. It is a ll about will power, people who can't make it 5 hours on a shift without a cigarette are weak. People that try a drug, like it, then fit it into their everyday life are also weak

Do you differentiate between opiates, stimulants and psychedelics?

weed is the best drug

I'm growing mushrooms in the autumn

Isn't it too cold in ireland? or do you mean inside?

drugs must be entirely banned in any successful society, not only in law, but in the conscience of the people

in our society mostly nobody actually cares

Drugs should only be available to inmates serving life sentences.

Drugs should be freely available and private use shouldn't be punished

I fell for the harmless weed meme.

Going near a month clean after about close to 4 years daily use.

It is harmless, you just have not enough self control

>4 years daily use

Well if you abuse anything it will not be harmless

Yes that's all very well but it's easy to be sucked into all of the western pro weed propaganda.

Mind you, I still held a job and was never high at my work. The only issue I have is loss of productive potential that I have wasted.

You don't see it as abuse until it's too late.

my dad was a drug addict and alcoholic. he did everything from weed to heroin and meth.

Timeline:

>he had one other family before he met my mom
>apparently one time he left his kids in a hot car while he went into some house to get high
>he left them
>he met my mom and had me
>numerous times he would show up to watch me while he was high
>he left us while i was still a baby
>i was getting in trouble and he was clean so he came back to help my mom when i was like 8 or 9
>he left again when i was 12 and had another kid.
>in an interesting twist of fate the new lady turned out to be insane. they divorced and she got the kid, right when he was actually trying for once.
>he died a few years later because he started drinking again and he passed out drunk without his sleep apnea machine

>Irish Grandmother was a heroine addict
>was on crack until recently
>mid 60's, can't breathe, can't walk across a room without risking a severe asthma attack, her legs are bloated and seeping with water, her """boyfriend""" died a few years back of the same condition
>Father is constantly looking after her
>He smokes weed, hasn't worked in umpteen (10?) years
>living on is a shadow of his former self
>Broke up with my mother 15(?) years ago, haven't seen her since
>Have had to live with his shitty girlfriend and her kids since then
>they're all super left-wing remain-voting regular drug users
>I work and pay his rent with my step-brother
>20 now
>just lost job due to workplace politics
>not allowed to go to college because he needs my money
>"You need to get another job asap"

sorry for blogging but yeah drugs need to go

English btw, no idea about american flag

nobody forced you to sit down and do nothing productive with your high time.

there is absolutly a weed "lifestyle" for lack of a better word that people fall into where weed becomes their primary interest and/or they cant really do anything or go anywhere without it. I went through the had to smoke everyday thing from ages 17-28/. thankfully now that i am a little older i was able to slow it waaaaaaaay down. now its something i do occasionally with friends or before i play vidya and its barely once a week. and its not harmless. i didnt even know i have been living in a fuzzy cloud and only using 4/5ths of my potential brain power for the past decade. try going seven days without smoking anything and you will see that you have been living in a dulling haze. is it an opiate, benzo, or amphetamine? no not even close-- but that does not mean its not harmless.

i also used to be really into psychidellics. now that i am both happier with my life and have actual responsibilities i care about i just cant even do it anymore, and i am much happier and sharper as a result.

i think everyone should trip at least three times in their life just to see whats on the other side of the curtain. but making a habit of it will put you in a weird place and make you pretty much useless to everyone, including yourself.

also sorry for all the typos i have not finished my coffee yet. ;)

American proxy?

That sucks, but don't lump in psychedelics with opiods.

drugs are degenerate but so is their market, we should be making drugs cheap widespread in use and deadly in potency, 1 dose should be able to kill the user who demanded that type of dose, if they have no funds funds should be provided for them, give them the pill, stick them in a cell, harvest their body parts afterwords and send the rest to the crematory

>but don't lump in psychedelics with opiods.

I lump music with them both also, they all make you feel good,

feels are for liberals

>The only issue I have is loss of productive potential that I have wasted.

no you[re just useless, you never had any potential to begin with

Kill yourself extremist

Part of freedom is being allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and change