I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're probably referring to as Spanish, is in fact, Mexican Spanish...

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're probably referring to as Spanish, is in fact, Mexican Spanish, or as I've recently taken to calling it, sudacaspeak. Spanish doesn't have a single system of sounds that all Spanish speakers share, but merely a general set of rules established by based Spaniards, a vital group thanks to which the language exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Spanish for that simplified and uglier version every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, all the different Spanish dialects are called "Spanish", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that the Latin Americans variants are to Spanish what ebonics are to English.
The Spanish language really does exist, but Latin Americans don't really speak it. Latin Americans are different, much more sunhuman and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Spanish often include latinos, but basically it's Spanish with a bunch of shit added. All the so called "Southern Cone people" are really Spaniards.

MEX/Spanish is disgusting

>Lucas Trotacielos

Whathever, Castellano, Your accent sounds like broken portuguese and your J is totally subhuman.

T. Andalusian.

Which New World Spanish is best? Bogotano or Peruvian Ribereño?

andalusians are just castilians who settled in the south after the reconquista

Take your language back to your fucking muslim shithole, fucking moro de mierda.
When North Mx is independent we will switch our official language to English. Also not even spaniards speak proper spanish though.

No, we are not, Swedecuck.

Spanish from sp*in be like.
>venga tio, mola mogoñon, onda vital y maicol yason el anconco!!!
At 5x speed.
Also it's like saying the first iPhone is better than the last one.

>Andalusians are just castilians who settled in the south

Are you retarded? We are not even similar genetically.

>broken portuguese
that is what catalan sounds to me?

yes you are and i'm not a swede or cuck

yes i am, but it doesn't change the fact that southern spaniards are descendant of the christians from the northern kingdoms who repopulated southern spain after muslims were removed

North Mx Spanglish, it takes the best of Spanish and the best of English

> And*lusian subhumans on Sup Forums
Monkey want banana?

Different dialects, end of discussion, everything else you have to say about the topic is probably just "My subjective tastes>your subjective tastes"

Fierro pariente !!!!
Aqui puro vato norteño loco, donde anda mi troca wey que estoy bien pedo,!!!

>it doesn't change the fact that southern spaniards are descendant of the christians from the northern kingdoms who repopulated southern spain

Pic related is a West andalusian, Do you really believe He looks from "the north"? Are you kidding me we are one of the most different kind of iberians?.

andalusia is the 3rd richest region in spain

yes if he let his hair grow long he would look like a visigoth

>andalusia is the 3rd richest region in spain

You cannot be that stupid....

No, quiero el dinero del PER, dame la paguita esclavo norteño.

Nice pasta.

Spanish classes in America don't even teach what vosotros is or how/when to use it; it's just a spot on the conjugation table.

That sarcasm.

do you think asturias, cantabria, galicia and basque is richer than andalusia? lol

Obviously, you retarded scandinavian. Basque country is the richest part of Iberia by the way.

i'm actually 100% serious but whatever

The RAE was a mistake.

madrid is richer

oh yeah you're right

basque has the highest gdp per capita

if he lets his hair grow, He will look like a fucking arab.

this copypasta will never be boring to reread

even the chilean accent is better than spain's

Fierro a la verga mi compa
Hay que darle macizo pa'delante con la independencia de Aridoamérica
Aquí andamos pegando mota en California
Puro pinche CDN

you telling me?

Jaja en realidad tengo padres chilangos y sangre maya, jeje.

When will you all recognize Costa Rican spanish is the superior dialect?

No hay pedo mi compa
We need some slaves, as long as you want to work hard and become a good citizen you're welcome here
Nomás póngase al puro sacón y aquí siempre va andar a vergazo

>"Español" chicano

Chilean spanish >>>> all

I like Mexico and all but i hate non-mexicans people using mexican expression. It looks autist as fuck