Mfw i see a woman without make up

>mfw i see a woman without make up
why do females feel the need to maskerade their real face artificially?

because dey know dey ugly

I don't think so. Women without makeup usually look horrendous, as if they are sick. You probably saw what we called "no makeup" makeup

Idk. Maybe they are all insecure or it's just social pressure nowadays. Girls look much better without make up

I don't know what kind of sick women you have there then. Women without makeup can be just as beautiful

kys virgin

>that shock when you first see her without makeup

Eww.

Sup Forums - Make Up Lessons

It's called natural makeup.

Women without makeup at all have lots of blemishes on their face that they would otherwise hide away. Also their eyes loop droopy and they look older.

cus they ugly

Pic related.

Dutch girls need to stop drinking so much alcohol and stop eating too much sugar. Cycling alone isn't going to make your skin look better.

Makeup is the only way 3DPD can compete with 2D angels. Unfortunately for them it washes off.

i really like when a cute girl doesnt wear make up
she looks more natural
only made me realize how fake and artificially feminine make up is

If this is the norm there then holy shit. Most women I know still look pretty without makeup and nothing like that. More like pic related

Ít's not. He's just a dumbass.

>tfw never used makeup

>tfw girls here are obsessed with skin-whitening products
BLACK is beautiful my dears :'(

>maskerade their real face artificially?
I don't. I use only eyeliner and not even every day. Only on special days like once a year or so I use light make up to smoothen my skin.

>skin-whitening products
Never fails to make me laugh.

-t. smelly fujoshi whale

men shouldn't use makeup anyway

>fujoshi
DELET THIS!!!

>whale
>smelly
delet this too, but first DELET FUJOSHI!