Spaniards

Does the entire Iberian Peninsula have a single drop of Nordic blood in it? Is their language of any scholastic value whatsoever?

Yesterday I bought a $20 Santa Biblia thinking "I'm gonna learn a living dialect of Vulgar Latin", yet I already regret it considering the unbelievable worldwide muttery and the fact that besides that and a book about a LARPing knight, they essentially have no literature, unlike Classical Latin which I'm already learning and benefitting from.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0480669/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-08-27/spaniards-fleeing-jobless-scourge-seek-jobs-in-morocco-economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Viking has been to North Africa, so probably.

no and no.
we're full on nigger+moor blood and proud

NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO MEXICO YA DINGUS CUNT!

No it's 100% moorish
Vikings got reck here by both christians and arabs alike.

Isn't Spanish what you get when Arabic rapes Latin and the kid is born with down's syndrome?

North is anglo the rest is moor

>american education
>no literature
>following role models and molding yourself is larping

Mr 60% pls.

>google "moorish"
ayy fucking americans

fuck off kike

it's not as bad as 'moor'chugal

Completely unrelated.... but I just watched this Spanish movie called Timecrimes (2007)

imdb.com/title/tt0480669/

Great movie!

Melilla and Ceuta seem kinda interesting in a way.
Any spaniards care to share your opinions on them?

poor b8 m8

The moors were in Spain, specifically Granada, for a lot longer than they were ever in Portugal.

>dat entire post

Just kill yourself

They have some wisigoth (ancien german) blood.

there are pockets of cute, celtic redheads in Spain . Love how Mexicans think Spain is their "mother country."
They despise Mexicans, even the rich ones.

No, Africa starts in the Pyrenees. We are from christianized moorish descent, especially Barbosagal, like Lebanon used to be.

Our literature, or rather our lack of it, is shit, avoid it. Anyways, If Trump doesn't win, you better start learning "spanish", whether you like it or not.

>single drop of Nordic blood in it
Suebis, Vandals and Goths were germanic tribes that came to the Iberian Peninsula. They racemixed with the hispanian people that were already living here (celt, iberians racemixed with romans).
There were almost no race mixing with the muslims since the children of the male muslims raping natives were also muslim.

Most of the population converted to Islam, but those also were kicked out of the peninsula.

>besides that and a book about a LARPing knight, they essentially have no literature
That's bullshit. Spanish literature doesn't have the propaganda English literature has, but saying that our language does not have literature is utter bullshit

Either leftist anti-Spain education or proxyfag

it's not as bad as 'moor'way

It's Morocco

Old remains from Empire days.
Today are a shithole of Muslims and jihadists

proxyfag, saw him here last week with same "Africa starts in Pyrnnees" under a French flag.

He is just memeing

>"Africa starts in Pyrnnees" under a French flag.
Funny because France has more niggers than us

Hello burgerbro.
> spanish cant write that good in english

Ni en español escribimos bien.

spanish crioles in Mexico were from Andalusia, you can check mexican architecture is similar to andalusian architecture...they exported their culture to mexico ( bullfighting, they are extreme catholics, good food and other things).

But northern Spain is so different to south...they have celtic culture like basque country, Cantabria,Galicia etc)

mexico is more white than spain... and at least they shoot their communists there.

Im a Spaniard with family living here for countless generations. I am 190cm tall with blue eyes and most likely a descendent from the Germanic, Gothic and Suebi tribes. My name (Fernando) is actually a latinized version of Ferdinand, my true Germanic identity.

I hope that answers your question wether we are Germanic or not. PS, Hitler had a division (Blue Division) of Nordic Iberian soldiers in his army like myself.

>Does the entire Iberian Peninsula have a single drop of Nordic blood in it?

Muh Nordic master-race! Fuck off.

>mexico is more white than spain
Nice try Taco man, but YOUR ancestors (yes, the ones who went to the New World and never came back) racemixed with the Indian Americans. And they are nowhere near white

>Germanic
>Spaniard
Choose one faggot. Go back to Cuckmany.

>a single drop of Nordic blood

Yes we have. We had some visigothic rullers (and others from other tribes when they fled the huns during the dark ages). Yes there were also moorish rullers who had supremacy over some of the territory.
No we are not nordics and neither we are moors. We are mediterraneans along with the italians, spanish and greeks.

Im very proud of this. Romans, greeks, even some carthaginians were here in the past, all of them born out of greek civilization which pretty much laid the foundations of modern politics and science.

Later, the nations of the Iberian Peninsula discovered the "new world" where you burguer fags are sitting your ass right now.

What did you fags have done during the medieval and classic ages? Nvm, america is a modern construct whose wealth comes from late colonization. What about the nordics? Well, I heard they made pretty good wooden shacks back in the day.

we wuz???

>forced to learn every school of literature in high school
>a new fucking movement of writers every two generations
>ancient dwelling fucks didn't all know how to read
>forced to learn about the novels, the theatre plays, the poetry, the secular and religious
>19th century fucks were edgy as fuck and ideologically fought each other constantly
>forced to read a 1920s play script
>the dude actually included racial humor
>"why is your skin black?"
>"I don't know, when I was young I once was beaten badly, I guess the bruises didn't go away"

>tfw no culture

abo detected

Morisco please. I am a Spaniard but unlike most people here I have more nordic looks and blood. My family lived relatively isolated in León unlike you dirty Andaluces who racemixed with hairy brown Moorish manlets lmao.

>What are CeltIberians? the Post

>even browner than spain

>Modernismo
>Romanticismo
>generación del 98
>generación del 27
I fucking hated highschool literature

>Dulcrimea

>giving back the sahara territories
>about to give back Ceuta and Melilla
>the local populace doesn't want to be ruled by moors
>"ayo franco senpai, we wuz spanish n shit"

nah lad

>Look at how celtimoorian I am

A mistake in modern day
>moors and subsaharians enter from there
>EU don't let us use force against them
>so we send them to Peninsular territory
>Then they run towards Europe gibmedats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

You better go back Achmed

The spanish government closed every door of negotiation about the future of the two enclaves, they refused to even bring them up during discussion. And you said that the local population didn't want to go back, please ddont say that again because it's stupid, it's about giving back a colonised land, local population does not get to choose.

What kind of fuckwit spends 20 dollars on a Bible? There are sectants fucking QUEUING UP to give away free ones!

SAGE anyway. One post by the OP ID, slide thread bollocks, etc...

Wish we could shoot the chimps climing the wall as foreign invaders
>colonised land
>Spain and Portugal was there before Morroco was even a country

>even browner than 'moor'chugal

The germanic invaders were the ones who destabilized Hispania and allowed the moorish invasion that leaded to an 800 years war.

When your kind came to Hispania, they brought with them what being compared with today's situation in Germany, looks like a DNA fetish with arabic cuckoldry.

You are not spanish but a foreigner invader, go back where you belong and leave Spain for spaniards.

I agree everyone from ceuta or melilla i know are ethnic moros

>giving back a colonised land
>Morocoo was a thing before 1956
Release the Sahara now

ask western sahara about Spain , they want to come back to mama Spain .

this thread smells like spic

North >>>>>>> South

>no literature

>Does the entire Iberian Peninsula have a single drop of Nordic blood in it?

Not much.

we wouldn't be allowed to use rough methods of teaching, so they better stay out

>all this spanish flags with muh blue eyes and germanic descent
>muh northern peninsula is celtic and nordic

absolutely disgusting, you guys are ashamed of your heritage? fucking little kids.

It's not the thread you mongoloid, It's your home.

>brown eyed and haired historical figures.jpg

That is just Oslo, the rest of our glorious nation is not infested like that. And having them waving the norwegian flag is better than ISIS'

Are you even serious ? it was a bloody empire before !! remember when it had Mauritania, Algeria and fucking Iberia ?
Having a different flag doesn't mean it didn't exist before, it's about ethnicity of the people living there ... plus the two cities were lost in a war during the colonisation period, it makes it no different than when middle Morroco was under French 'protection', but at some point, you gotta give it back you know ...
However, as much as I would love my country to get them back, it should not for now. Thousands of the people in the north are living off smuggeled goods from the two enclaves, not to mention all the people who to the EU through them. Taking them back would hurt the economy badly for now. I prefer that you guys keep them and take good care of them, our economy is growing faster and faster and someday, they will be back on their own.

They can keep the niggers for themselves, we don't want them

>smart enough to post on the internet
northern italy? got the latest on train terrorist attack?

>our economy is growing faster and faster and someday, they will be back on their own.
then, dont send your subhumans here.

What the fuck is that pic supposed to represent ?

Yeah, we wuz kangz too Ali.
>Umayyad Empire≠Morocoo

>proud of moor heritage
really, you proud of this unironically?

>Are you even serious ? it was a bloody empire before !! remember when it had Mauritania, Algeria and fucking Iberia ?
By that logic should we give you Iberia back? Or Mauritania and Algeria should come back to you?

Ceuta and Melilla is spanish soil. Is wel know that when the mudslims came to Ceuta for the first time they KILLED EVERYONE EVEN KIDS, WOMEN AND OLD PEOPLE, just because they were "romans" (this is how they called the spanish people). Ceuta and Melillais ethnically castillian-andalusian (it was part of Andalusia) and its people are spanish except the recen moors who lived there selling drugs and shit.

The sultanate to which local leaders answered was in fucking Damascus.

>brown hair and eyes is the same as moor heritage
Well you are an american, what can you know?

>le iberians are moor maymay

I am proud of my iberian heritage. Yes, i have brown eyes and brown hair. No, i dont give a fuck. I'm not white. I am Portuguese and Iberian.

Now fuck off colonial criollo or nigger

>he hasn't heard of the Spanish siglo de oro
Lope de Vega is far better than Cervantes

no, as I said, it's about ethinicity. Ceuta and Mellila have no business being with you. they're waaay closer to us than you.

>they essentially have no literature
You are clearly a fucking troll, maybe even the typical chicano or mexican talking shit of Spain.

You are a delusional retard, dont know shit what you are talking about. Shut up and learn history dumbfuck.

You come to another fucking continent, take two seperate cities and get angry when few people come pay you a visit ?

maybe he is a typical chicano, because he is hated by all mexico

Do you want to talk about paying visits? Really?

>take two seperate cities
Learn history you fucking sandnigger

>Umayyad Empire is not Morocoo
But Almoravid is. Their capital was in Marrakech, so there you go.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-08-27/spaniards-fleeing-jobless-scourge-seek-jobs-in-morocco-economy

Pablo please... Don't go there.

>learn history
>Moroccan
>not being brainwashed in the Madraza

you took the north and the south, France took the middle, I know history. the problem is that when you got out of the north you refused to leave the two cities, which is absolutly ridiculous ... they belonged to us before.

Actually yes, I will come study in Barcelona the second semester of the next year, any tips ?

Africa begins at the Pyrenees

I sure hope they read more than Mexico, the land where Bibliotecas are literally selling only Bibles

say a fucking moroccan lad, morocco is truly shithole, nobody here wants to pass the border.

poor french people with disgusting people like you there.

>you refused to leave the two cities, which is absolutly ridiculous
Your guys were so shit that couldn't even take back 2 miserable cities
>they belonged to us before.
Go cry to Isis because we are not going to give back what is actually ours

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty
You understand that wasn't Morocoo either, right? That was a small part of the Umayyad empire when their dinasty fall.

Pick up a knife and sink it deeply in your heart.

memes

Sometimes you want people to accept things as they are especially when the said things are convenient for you. Your country is crying to have a shared sovreingty over Gibraltar but refusing to discuss the question of Ceuta and Mellila, shows you clearly who are the EU scum.

Done, next ?