"We dun carrrrre"

>"We dun carrrrre"

HAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/224864/football-americans-favorite-sport-watch.aspx
nytimes.com/books/first/s/stanley-millionaire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that for real? Maybe Baseball it is truly dying more than soccer growing

HAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who cares about americans, stop being obsessed.

yeah they are fat, i couldn't care less if Cletus wants to watch football or baseball.

i would prefer them to only care about baseball since it is their boring sport no one else in the whole world cares about, at least they are out of the WC

that's sad, baseball is the GOAT american sport

Thank fucking God. Soccer is more patriotic and more entertaining than fucking Nigger Colkide

I honestly can't see this being an unbiased survey

>adult americans under age 55 (at UCLA) no prefer watching soccer to baseball

t. retarded beaner in Hue land who spams those empty Mexican boreball threads

Good. Baseball is unwatchable unless you're in the stands getting drunk.

Football will be the most popular sport in every country NO EXCEPTIONS in our lifetimes. Bigger than hockey in Canada. Bigger than handegg in handeggland. Bigger than cricket in India. Just wait and see.

>media poll

yeah, nah

>"""""American"""""

Why are you guys so obsessed with us?

bigger than gaelic football in ireland?

Brainlets

Baseball stats are endlessly fascinating. The game itself is boring as fuck.

already is tbqh. In gaelic football most people just bandwagon the big games (only 3 every year) and ignore the rest.

Autism

Fake news. No self-respecting American-born and bred 35+ year old prefers soccer.

>boreswing

based finnbros

It's from gallup

>Soccer now nearly matches baseball's popularity. Seven percent say it is their favorite sport to watch, the highest that sport has registered to date in the US.

news.gallup.com/poll/224864/football-americans-favorite-sport-watch.aspx

>under 55 year old kids opinions

>relevant

show me the ratings and revenue, boo boo

>Fake news. No self-respecting American-born and bred 35+ year old prefers soccer.

t. Favela rat

Without any trolling, baseball really is boring as shit.

I can see the appeal in handegg (if it wasn't for the commercials every fucking minute) and even basketball (it's boring for the most part, but the last quarter when the game is about to be decided, can be quite thrilling and exciting to watch), but baseball?
Give me a break, those "athletes" literally spend most of the time either sitting on the bench or standing around on the field chewing bubble gum. It's a fucking game, not a sport.

Glad the younger Americans are now also starting to realize that.

>It's a fucking game, not a sport.
german intelligence like this is why they keep winning world wars

>America's golden age is in the 50s
>baseball is most popular in the 50s
>America starts becoming a cucked Marxist shithole in the mid 60s onward
>baseball was overtaken by football in the mid 60s and basketball shortly thereafter
>now America is Le 56% face and soccer is overtaking baseball as well
Figures.

German intelligence managed to shoot a couple of overweight Americans to the moon.

Imagine if you could travel from Beijing to New York in 2 hours. Imagine if there was a global Champions League but set up like the NFL. Imagine how good that would be, how amazing the players. Now imagine me jerking off. I'm black, btw.

>ratings meaning anything when most people use illegal streams online

>most people
not everyone is as poor as you, friend

I bet the under 55s are watching EPL and bundesliga more than MLS, I would rather watch those leagues too tbf

BTFO

>adult americans under age 55 (at UCLA, still working on their bachelors in philosophy)

I'm from Columbus, if the Crew move I'm never giving MLS a second thought

>MLB sets record attendance, revenue in 2017 with rising World Series viewers compared to recent years

k

It's because of women. Grown men like baseball. Soccer is a feminine sport.
This entire thread discarded.

>flyover cities
Who cares

lmao soccer will never be more popular than hockey here. Soccer always has and always will be considered a children's summer sport here.

>too dumb to understand pitching inside to force a ground ball to force a double play
>too dumb to understand running the ball on a quarter defense
>dumb enough to understand kicking the ball into the net means a point

It sucks too, because soccer is such a shitty brainlet sport

>one number is demonstrably larger than the other
>lol who cares
soccer fans, ladies and gentlemen

It has a really low barrier to entry to understand, that's true, but if you really understand it you can appreciate a lot of the subtleties

a lot of soccer positions require more intelligence than other sports precisely because they have total freedom and limitless options, independent and dynamic (constant) decision making is key

>people living in big cities are more educated, smarter and more liberal than rednecks in small towns
more news at 6

If only they had television ratings to measure this objectively

>moderates don't like basedball
fucking scum

Not really true. "Suburbs" are full of the smart white people. Inner cities are 30% rich/smart hipsters/academics/businesspeople and then 70% stupid as shit poors so I guess you could say the variance is pretty severe.

Why do you think Democrats win in most big cities?

Minorities, women, and hipsters. Straight the fuck up

Whites are split 60/40 Republican/Democrat but minorities are Democrat slaves, blacks vote like 95% Democrat.

But why do you think they vote Democrat? You don't live in a welfare country like us, and here right wing people spam the "poor peopel vote centre-left parties because they want free money" meme, which is 100% wrong

the majority of white people also like reality television and top 40 pop music

Because of welfare and race-bait fearmongering.

We do have a welfare country, that is not a meme. The majority of blacks grow up in poor single mother homes and they get auto-bux.

I don't think you understand our politics.

Granted the average person is pretty dumb but the average minority (non-Asian) is dumber than that

that is backed by every metric possible in the US

I regularly follow soccer and live in an area where it's relatively popular. I also went to a college with people from all over the country. There's simply no way this is true. No chance.

That makes no sense, republican governments don't remove the welfare system, they can't even do it if they wanted to

I could understand you, and respect you if you are a millionaire white guy and vote for Trump, you are supposed to vote for people who are similar to you, they'll represent your interests better than anyone else, but living in a trailer park and voting republican? That is called being uneducated or just stupid. In big cities you have smarter people and by far more people with universities studies, of course they'll also vote *better*

what is the endgame for all these jungle mexicans? like they wake up and all the wealth of the new world is transferred to them like a lottery jackpot? These are the people who couldn't even get jobs in Mexico or Guatemala and they come here to live on welfare.

>That makes no sense, republican governments don't remove the welfare system, they can't even do it if they wanted to

They cut taxes and scale back government programs, or enforce standards more toughly. Like they are literally currently doing. Pick up any newspaper anywhere covering the United States.

>I could understand you, and respect you if you are a millionaire white guy and vote for Trump, you are supposed to vote for people who are similar to you, they'll represent your interests better than anyone else, but living in a trailer park and voting republican? That is called being uneducated or just stupid. In big cities you have smarter people and by far more people with universities studies, of course they'll also vote *better*

It's a matter of principle, even rural poor people pride themselves on independence and the potential that they may make it someday with hard work. The idea of handouts are despicable to some cultures here, and that's perfectly fine. When you become dependent on the government your life to them in a way.

>they may make it someday with hard work
oh bless your heart, sweetie

baseball is pretty suspenseful and relaxing imo

86% of American millionaires are first-gen

stop subscribing to Bernie memes

>When you become dependent on the government
like we are for safe food, roads, police, firefighters, schools, drinking water, and labor standards?

We don't need a 35% tax rate to subsidize those basic services

love to see a source on that

we do when the military budget is larger than most countries' GDPs

nytimes.com/books/first/s/stanley-millionaire.html

It's big, that's true. At least it ensures we control all trade globally and project power.

Flyovers arent even human

Baseball put most of its games on premium tv long ago, and that’s catching up with them as there are cordcutters. Of course there is mlb.com, but that’s just for being a fan of a team that’s not in your own market.

how does the military enforce trade?

average soccer game:
>listening to some guy with a weird accent talk about some guys kicking a ball around, occasionally a goal
average football game:
>having to watch endless commercials with interruptions of refball, touchdown results in commerical > touchback > commerical

>W-W-W-WE DUN CARE GUYS ;___;

can you imagine being so obsessed with a superior country?

life must be so sad for you

yeah, being german on Sup Forums sure is hard

you didn't need the "on Sup Forums"

I actually really care a lot, I joined THE Emerald City Supporters in 2005. The fact that I go to europe just about every summer to experience the atmosphere over there, I've learned the trade ya know, how it really works. It really only takes the ability to know the time to start a certain chant, depending on how the game is going you need to know if your team is down you need to choose a song that will lift them back to be able to you know, go for a goal for example. We have about 15 to 20 songs that we choose from throughout the match and depending on how the game is going, its up to the capos whats the gut feeling, whats the best to go for.

Pulilsic is great . You will see

Most of the country has less than $1000 in the bank account for savings, what the fuck are you smoking?

In America soccer is mostly a sport for little kids to play because their parents want them involved in 8 million things at once. Some of them stick with it in high school to keep themselves busy but they don’t like it.

Most soccer fans here are chicanos, women, college kids, and millennial hipsters. Women of all age seems to love soccer for some reason. college kids love it because god knows why, but they outgrow it real quick (motherfucker if I here one more college cunt overrate pulisic and underrate mbappe I’m gonna revoke my citizenship). Chicanos love it because they refuse to be American, and hipsters love it because it’s not American.

Mark my words, the second soccer becomes mainstream here they’ll all jump ship to some shit like rugby or lacrosse— both of which are growing with young people here

I find it funny that the second Sup Forums started riding his cock he started sucking

Usually the guy with the weird accent is an American who’s pretending to be European

>high IQ required because of total freedom and limitless options
>its a penatly to be ahead of a defender
the fucking state of fagdive hipsters

6 AM or PM?

the owners and commissioner have sucked all the fun out of baseball. not even just the game, but the experience of going to a game, or watching one on TV/internets.

point the blame where it belongs.

>Some random poll on twitter
Fake news.

>he's not given multiple national teams to root for due to ancestry

Sorry ass clowns, but "we" are still in. See you at the world Cup, lads.

>Australia
>Cricket

I thought it would be Rugby Union

this

This is actually really sad, if true.

It's just women and young people, baseball is still a gigantic industry because people who follow it are people who actually care about sport and not vapid retards.
The chart showed soccer and basketball are big among women and young people, the two most brainlet sports in the country.

Wouldn't be the same without you guys, tbqh.

tbf basebore is always criticised on here as shit by americans.

There is absolutely no way that soccer is more of a brainlet sport than baseball. Jesus Christ, where in baseball are you even required to use half a brain? Literally swinging a bat, throwing a ball, and running. None of which require any mental skill whatsoever.

I'm not gonna fall for this

Stupid fucking nip Shinji, he could've passed it to Pulisic with a simple tap in forward towards goal since Pulisic was making the run to open space.