I've been to Thailand and fucked over 25 prostitutes each time cumming in them without a condom do you think any of...

I've been to Thailand and fucked over 25 prostitutes each time cumming in them without a condom do you think any of them are pregnant did I do good Sup Forums?

guys don't count fag.

yea but did you eat them out

Ladyboys can't get pregnant you faggot poofter.

nice_flag

No birth control. It's a job man, working girls are there for the money, their going to take precautions.

If you're white, yeah. You need to dilute their genetics and increase the presence of whites on earth.

White semen must flow unobstructed if this world is to survive.

Why wouldnt you fuck aussie girls?

Preagnancy is not the problem. You have turbo aids now

Friendly reminder that it is a common belief in Thailand that one cannot contract HIV if you shower post sex.

This. Why Aussie so dumb? Condoms aren't just for pregnancy prevention.

>goes to Thailand for sex tourism
>fucks """"women""""

whew lad

Jesus how many aids do you have?

I am thinking about going there and fook girls, should i do it? Are they even qt? The asians we get here (mostly filipinas) are ugly af.

Were any of them female?

Boys don't get pregnant.

They can easily abort your ugly shitposter kids.

You can't do anything about the AIDS though.

Thread reported

Fuck off, antifa. Stop making slide threads

Me and some mates did it before one got married some can be decent if you can get white women I wouldn't bother though.

If you go dont go to those shitty go go bars. Most of the girls are shit and you will get ripped.
Hit up the clubs, every Thai girl in there will fuck for money and they are hot as fuck. doesnt matter how ugly you are as long as you are white they will fug.

>AIDS exist
can't handle all the bluepilling going on itt

fpbp

rawdogging prostitutes! brilliant OP. hope you enjoy being eaten alive by STDs for the rest of your life.

/thread