i.4cdn.org/gif/1468259516100.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=evEuhgu9J6E

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468245249900.webm
stream.me/vod/modded-fallout-4-far-harbor/EmYmdGbXlW
youtu.be/NFxiZjayyZg
youtube.com/watch?v=aTCP1IIWcew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're at the point where I can't even tell what fucking gender kids are anymore...

R A R E

A

R

E

this shit is torture.. being used to make adsense bucks.. im gonna try to find info and inform child services

>turks and caicos

Report her channel.

god speed

the girls are incredibly masculine and the boys are incredibly feminine

shit's fucked

btw why are some 40 of the top 100 youtubers canadian? its hard to find a gamer that doesn't have a stupid anglo canadian accent

do it user, good luck

Canada is the center for manchildren and other useless NEETs

It's satirical you autistic retard

And it's always the most annoying Canadians that get popular. Quill18's voice makes me want to stab my ears.

Sup Forums CAMPAIGN TO HAVE IT REMOVED BY CHILD SERVICES

Okay guys so how do we start? Any burgerbros know what state it lives in by the accent? I can make the phone call to CPS from bongistan.

so how long before she becomes a street walker she already talks like one

I just reported her video. I don't understand why her parents are allowing a 11 year old to talk about dragon dildos.

It's making me loose faith in my country.

Someone needs to send the FBI to her and scold this putrid degenerate whore.

Is it even a girl, I can't actually tell, it looks and sounds like a boy but it has long hair...

>Turks

Yeah but that will just aleart youtube, we need to save this child before it is too late, this channel is making THOUSANDS and its parents are probably living of turning it into a degenerate, also I hear CPS in america have very low standards of taking kids into care.

it isn't you faglord. pay denbts

she's only 11

Fuck you, frog. There is literally nothing wrong with Anglo Canadian accents

butthurt anglo canadian accent detected

holy shit the kid is actually funny
what the fuck is this

FUCK OFF LEAF

so two years older than aisha when she got fucked by muhammed

> when they say ABOOT instead of ABOUT

leaf him alone

too soon, australia. too soon

subpar shitposting

3/10

>implying that wouldn't be a dream relationship for Sup Forums

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468245249900.webm

how does Sup Forums feel about this?

Her brother browses Sup Forums and writes a'll her material.

Tbh, it's a brilliant schtick. She is basically Sup Forums's daughter brought to life.

Is there proof of this?

It sounds accurate

I'd believe it. There's no fucking way an 11 year old writes like that, just check her twitter.

And there's no way in hell a girl could be that in-touch with internet culture.

If not, and it's all her,
then she's a goddamn prodigy.

That is an insane amount of talent

is she some kind of baby genius or something?

There is no way this channel is run by her. This is done by someone catering to pedophiles.

Which 12 year old kid gets a full blown set up for streaming and making videos on its own?

She basically tells people in a couple of her vids and he's in a couple of others in the background. He does all the camera work and editing too.

there's at least 1 video of her with her brother, the you can hear her brother is an autistic 4chanfag

the software she buys from steam the same place she gets her games from. video editing is easy as fuck.

Just before I write to child protective service I need to know which country she in in.

Do you know any modern children?

They watch the YouTube channels of Minecraft-playing manchildren more than they do TV. She's just imitating the PewDiePies she grew up on.

Shes actually funny t bh

stream.me/vod/modded-fallout-4-far-harbor/EmYmdGbXlW

She is less witty when she's streaming and her brother on voice chat is attempting to be a meme master 24/7. There is literally no way he doesn't write all her material.

>They watch the YouTube channels of Minecraft-playing manchildren more than they do TV. She's just imitating the PewDiePies she grew up on.
indeed

lol,

With jews, you win!

It's trash, but I think once she matures and drops that horrible meme style she could turn into a pretty good comedian.

It would be good to have a cynical female comic who is actually good and doesn't just get praise for being a womyn.

That little hat, kek

>female comedian
DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

never funny.

Yes but keep in mind that she is a kid, even the smartest person is a retard at age 12, you just are, just look back 5 or 6 years on your life and realize what a cringy retard you where and now think about fucking 12, you conscious isn't even fully developed right before you turn 12 years of age.
There is no way a 12 year old girl has this cultural awareness (relating to internet culture ofcourse) on a fucking ironic meme level. Never.

It is pretty decent comedy for a twelve year old girl. Someone else might write her stuff, but she still got decent comedic timing.
Or she is saved in editing.

>Canadian
>Steam says Jew York

>Yes but keep in mind that she is a kid, even the smartest person is a retard at age 12,
meh, I think you underestimate kids (they have all the time in the world). I made flash animations when I was 12, I'm sure she can cut some video and paste them together using easy software and tutorials. her brother can help her as wel.

I literally said it would be good to have a female comedian who doesn't just talk about being female, and this girl seems like she has no interest in that.

I know, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. society will corrupt her, and beta orbiters will make her spoiled.

Not even my point that her editing isn't her, my point was her memetic understanding and treasury of words relating to meme culture, she isn't even catering to the average youtube visitor, she is realting to grown up pedo people.

The editing isn't really the problem but there is no fucking way she's clever enough to write the majority of her own material at 11 years old. The more I watch the more I'm convinced she doesn't really 100% understand what she's saying past a superficial level, but she's very good at reciting it.

>she is realting to grown up pedo people.
where do you get that from? it seems you're projecting because you yourself popped a boner from her. you sick kanker mof.

youtu.be/NFxiZjayyZg

how is this pandering to pedos?

This shit is so fucking annoying.

T. 13 year old

This "child" has her nail done.
It's a genetic freak, move out

>Someone else might write her stuff

Her brother. Read the thread.

Check her steam group to see her audience, it's fucking weebs from the chans and highly autistic edge lords, some recent threads in this group are about some weirdos trying to contact her. And then you got the op .webm, yes I am sure your average 12 year old or whatever was meant to understand the dragon dildo reference.

She's a fucking niche youtuber and """her""" video on buzzfeed made it very clear that she's reading from a script.

Speak for yourself, dude. I was definitely as smart as you seem to think she isn't by the time I was 12. Kids these days are also exposed to and using the internet and online video games at like 4 years old now, too.

I can only speak from my perspective but my gf's brother is 12, getting all grades a and he still talks like a retard and can't keep up in conversations, not there is something wrong with him.

This may shock you but

not everyone is the same

Checked but she's still fake as fuck.

I was writing edgy atheist bait threads on the GameFAQs forums when I was 11 and lurking Sup Forums at 12, but there is no fucking way an 11 year old talks like she does off the cuff. (And you can even tell in her streams how she "normally" talks).

Not entirely, she has to have a good understanding of what she's saying or at least be a prodigy actor to make the videos she does. I don't trust anybody on youtube 100% but she's definitely at a higher meme level than most people are.

Why does it matter so much to you, anyway? Do you have to bring her down for some reason?

What the fuck why does Jersey have a flag on Sup Forums ??

She jokes in one of her videos about pedo viewers.

It's funny.

>all that self deprecating humor
Self deprecation is a male thing.
Everything she says sounds like its coming from a 22 - 30+ year old man.

Take notice of all the jump-cuts and how many "uhs, ums" are left in.

>the girls are incredibly masculine and the boys are incredibly feminine
You know, in the end the only thing that would matter is if people are shitheads or not. So far people are stupid, so world is shit no matter what.

Do you want to lift her up for some reason? I am just stating my opinion on this since this board is for discussion I believe. Also there is no way I can bring her down alone by posting on Sup Forums whithout ever getting dubs.

>this insecure because the german cuck himself is a pedo
>if he's a pedo, everyone is
kill yourself.

which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTCP1IIWcew

Would you call someone who's pointing out a crypto robber in denial just because he is pointing it out?

>pointing out a a robbery a crpyto...
I meant to post that.

I don't remember which video. It's just a little snippet buried in amidst all the other jocularity.

Kek that's pretty funny. She's a better actress than Emma Watson.

Just reported her for child abuse. The real crime, of course, is the number of subscribers.

A few weeks ago this girl's videos were added to a thread about red-pilled YouTubers.

Now you are reporting her videos...

>redpilled
that is autistic buzzword for: pol memes

We are the true internet Jews
Praise kek

>...
it really made me think

>australia with a badge

that's what the promote to, when they have shitposted enough

What kind of parent allows their kids to put shit like this on the internet?

Her subscribers are blue pilled af
Have you seen those Steven Jewniverse-watching faggots on her videos?

He is here

kek is a fagget cuck

post the one with the bear and the even younger girls. guaranteed replies.

Forget it, Jake. It's Canada

I know how you could deal with the immigration court backlog.

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

Why does every country want to be British?

i like bad jokes but that's just me