Graphic Video

youtube.com/watch?v=S8k0-qk6RuM

Women should be locked up in cages. This is just too much.

And she records his reaction like the fucking putrid degenerate she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ
youtu.be/xzrAx7cGZr4
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/03/14/kalamazoo-shooting-reports-released-what-he-told-his-wife/81762070/
youtu.be/-8foLUdxpeU
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will you all learn to go 2d? It's like you humans like to suffer or something.

They're both mentally damaged idiots.

But hey, I'm a nigger rape baby. Might have a bias against the man.

autistic motherfuckers

this is stupid and so are you

I'm not sure, but I think he may be a little upset.

>I'm asking you in an educated manner
Line of the year

>GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

fucking sperg lmao

Kek.

Without the context its hard to say who's in the wrong here but that woman is clearly being a condescending bitch do him with that purposely quiet tone.

Stupid spic bitch

He looks like a fucking autist as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ

I love this video.

This is yet another case of "nobody is as important as MEEEEEE!"
I deal with this crap all day long. Self important women who think they can be snarky brats, insisting that the world owes them something and belittling everyone else around them. I bet this woman took the video thinking this was "a blatant case of racism and sexism."
No hon... it proves that stuck up bitches should get smacked.
This man went above and beyond when he restrained himself from assaulting her.

>She will you all learn to go 2d?

What the fuck did you just call me, you faggot?

>Hey, you know what? You guys are really stepping over your bounds right now.

Kek every time.

stupid fucking mexican

> what gives you the right to yell at me

MUH FIRST AMMENDMENT

Let the record show...
(pop! Bzzzzt)
OW FUCK YOURE HURTING ME

Tldr?

Robert was unharmed.
However, his person was tazered and pissed the person's pants.

mexican women refuses to get out of an uber car

then when the police arrive she acts all nice and clueless to them in order to make the uber driver look bad

I would have drug her out, no fucks given. And you can tell with that nasally accent, shes a fucking fat mexican bitch.

Sup Forums as an uber driver

Where is deee emergenceee roooum?

Shes at the hospital because of a slip and fall incident. She annoys this guy until he hits max power then she starts recording. She couldve just settled for one lawsuit that day, but ahe wants to get two for one when he touches her to temove her from his property.

oh god is he one of those "people of the earth" faggots or whatever?

man where do they even fucking come from? how the fuck can you be that self deluded?

Jesus this is the worst kind of retard.

Under ARS 13-408 You could argue it would have been legal to remove her forcefully from the vehicle.

Based P. Barnes

So I don't get it.. why did he want her out of the car.. and if she genuinely was at her destination why didn't she get out of the car?

Based P Barnes. holy fuck how did this retard not get the sense that he was poking a bear with his "sovereign citizen" bullshit. He gave him like 5 chances.

Didn't the last time something like this happen some poo in the loo bitch lost her medical license?

why does her voice sound jewish?

>you have no right to scream at me
Holy fuck shit is she serious? What planet does she live on where nobody is alive to raise their voice to her? Can we please start an exchange program to send these retarded women over to the middle east in exchange for their's.

We've already had this thread.

No sympathy for him. He should be a good uber driver and take her to her destination. I would be rating him as low as possible for the service if it were provided to me.

I love happy endings.

>you are not to yell at me
As if that's some kind of law.
>I'M FACING A FUCKING MORON
This guy should start doing stand up where you just scream about shit and make a million dollars.
This woman was being a stupid bitch just for the hell of it. If this were a taxi driver they would have radioed the operator to get the go head to drag her out of the vehicle. The taxi driver would have got away with it too. Uber drivers have no rights, they have no immediate support from Uber, and they don't have a rapport with the police like many Taxi drivers and companies too.

>doesn't recognize or obey any of the laws when used against him
>cries battery
The fuck is wrong with these retards?

he didnt pull around ot the emergency room like she asked though. did you miss that? there had to be something that lead up to this confrontation though

>You will not in your use of the Services cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage,
He was in the right according to the Uber terms.

lmfao.

I don't see anything wrong the dude did.

But I can just tell the bitch was being a bitch, otherwise I wouldn't have called her a bitch.

That's because she was being a nuisance to him from the get go. Her attitude made him flip and tell her to get out. Uber drivers have the right to tell you to get the fuck out if they decide you are a shit customer.

Such proof of the Patriarchy.

Here we have a large male, likely 2-3x larger than the female, incredibly angry and the target of the anger reacts by... being flippant. If this were actually a misogynistic society she would be terrified and fleeing for her life but she knows she lives in a matriarchal society where this male is entirely castrated to do anything against her. A male passenger would have been hauled out of the driver's car and likely received an ass-kicking over it but all this driver can do to a female passenger is yell impotently.

I give up defending western culture, there is nothing left to defend. At this point I'm eager for the coming muslim take-over, as a male I'll convert and make out ok, the feminists are going to end up as the spoils of war, when they're being passed around a dozen different men all named mohammed they'll finally learn what Rape Culture actually looks like.

Should be titled "Bernie supporter refuses to exit Trump supporters car"

>leave the camera outside with your mother

LEL NECKBEARD BTFO

This video should be called 'When Two Lunatics Collide'.

hahahaha

lol , didnt expect the ending to be so great .
lol fukcing funny.

dude... check out this indian dude... this is in my city.

youtu.be/xzrAx7cGZr4

How do Uber drivers not kill their pasengers

>How do Uber drivers not kill their pasengers

Some of them do...
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/03/14/kalamazoo-shooting-reports-released-what-he-told-his-wife/81762070/

check out the 13:00 min mark on this one:

youtu.be/-8foLUdxpeU

reminds me of Officer """don't call me DUDE"""

It's actually a latina trash accent, but she is trying to sound #woke and intelligent, so she is over-enunciating her words and speaking in a slow, condescending manner.

>let the record show you've battered me
>and now you're
>UGHHHHH! UGHHHHH! STOP!

Meant to post this one

I was on the Indian dudes side until he said "hurr dur we kick da white people out of india". I've dealt with indians like him that never shut the fuck up.

>picking up faggots

>God's not worried about camera's, sir, I am
That guy deserves a raise.

I hate bitches with that Jewish Mexican accent...

Holy shit that first cunt. She'd have her fucking skull split open on the side walk. I'm already going crazy just watching the video.

So what happened before she started filming?

Why are anons supporting this woman?

The man got her to her detestation, but she would not leave? Who cares if it was not right exactly at it anyway? Also, only cucks and collage kids use uber anyway. Buy your own damn car..

Since when did Sup Forums have SJWs?

Thanks for the flag my nigger

This is why women get raped.

Already done that, my friend.
3D girls as friends is fine, but something deeper than that requires 2D master dimension.

>Why are anons supporting this woman?

They're either
> Faggots
> Bernie Bros
> Newfriends

sounds like a faggot

[spoiler]hot[/spoiler]

fuck, forgot about pol spoilers

>Since when did Sup Forums have SJWs?
summer

IM AKSIN YOU IN AN EDUCATED MANNER

>It's a nice speech but you're still not coming in.
Based P. Barnes

I long for a simpler time, where a stupid whore like this would be raped and killed for behaving in such a way, and noone would even care.

Like the other day, I looked into the Anders Breivik episode because I didn't know much about it. Turns out he killed a bunch of lefty kids at indoctrination camp.

Is it really that sad, when you see what they grow into? You'll just wish they were dead in 10 years anyway.

Life is seen as such a special thing, but for 98% of the population it's really not.

Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

When two opposite extremes meet.
extremely impatient vs. extremely ignorant

Holy shit, thank you Sup Forums, I have not until today discovered the hilarity that is the sovereign citizen youtube video.