Celebrity tag team sexfight showdown

I love the idea of female celebrities going pussy to pussy (in a sexfight) until the one with the weaker pussy cums. The following 4 teams face each other in a round robin sexfight tournament:
Taylor Swift/Gigi Hadid
AnnaSophia Robb/Isabelle Fuhrman
Lorde/Jennifer Lawrence
Felicity Jones/Emma Watson

How do you see the tournament going? Which girls are strongest/weakeest?

All money on Biel.

i love this idea

I'd love to chat about it with you! :) How would do you see it going?

>tfw you'll never be the guy underneath the sex fight with a plastic funnel slurping up whatever drippings you can from the pussy battle

Lol! Great picture. I'd love to see Eva face the winning pair in a 2 vs 1 sexfight exhibition match.

Who do you think she'd be facing and how would it go!?

>pussy to pussy
make it neck2neck and we have a deal

She'd definitely be a strong sexfighter! Reckon anyone in Hollywood could take her?

Why do you sound like a 50 year old?

(you)'s are addicting

>Emma Watson
Get that shit out of here

>Taylor Swift/Gigi Hadid defeat AnnaSophia Robb/Isabelle Fuhrman

>Felicity Jones/Emma Watson defeat Lorde/Jennifer Lawrence despite being underdogs due to interference from a masked mystery celebrity

>T. Swift/Gigi vs Felicity/Emma Watson main event: Watson is attacked backstage and never makes it to the ring, as Felicity, resigned to defeat walks out to the ring and gets an early beating, then when all hope is lost......BEST Emmas (Roberts) music hits and she is revealed as the masked interference from the earlier match, she comes out and saves the day, and Felicity and Best Emma make out and take turns licking each other pusy in celebration

>tfw Emma triple threat free for all

Wow... I'd pay to see it. Love the description and the inclusion of BEST Emma. How would you rank all 9 celebs (Roberts included!) from strongest pussy to weakest sexfighter!?

Kek

Where's pusyanon? He'd be all over this thread.

Only Atwell can come close to her sexpower level.

The winning team gets to take on MEW/Hayley Atwell, the reigning undefeated champions.

Feliicty is clearly the weakest one

She has hidden skills.

Everything it's fair in a sexbattle.

being cute isn't a skill

Biel is the referee

I think Felicity would be one of the weakest too. She is older so should have more experience but I could see her letting Emma down. How about strongest?

>Taylor Swift/Gigi Hadid
Gigi wins because Taylor is a secret lesbian who really gets off on this.
>AnnaSophia Robb/Isabelle Fuhrman
Isabelle wins, her sister taught her how to make a woman cum.
>Lorde/Jennifer Lawrence
Lorde wins, her big hard clit and thick bush would ravage that worthless waxed abomination.
>Felicity Jones/Emma Watson
This one is tough, I think Emma would win purely because she's frigid.

Wait these are tag teams, not matchups for the first round, fuck, that changes everything.

>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

This is really not how this should be run. Nobody is really going to cum from a pussy to pussy sexfight unless they're a lesbian whos like legit into the other person. What you need is to just let the girls do whatever they can to make the others cum, with time taken being measured. Team with the lowest time to make both enemies cum wins. This way the most sexually (especially with women) experienced get to show off their knowledge of seduction.

Great idea! I love it. How do you see that going? Who wins?

Yes, it's a tag match but the individual contests are cool too.

LEAVE FELICITY ALONE

Maybe the ideal team is a celeb who can really use their sexuality plus a kind of frigid prudish one for real defensive capabilities. But me, I'd go with Eva Green and Hayley Atwell. They would lez out in front of the opposing player, who would be tied up on a chair watching the hot action but unable to get in. /mygirls/ would then molest the girl who is hopefully in the mood and win.

Winners:

Taylor Swift
Isabelle Fuhrman
Lorde
Emma Watson

I have experience in this

>Taylor Swift vs Gigi Hadid
Swift.
>AnnaSophia Robb vs Isabelle Fuhrman
Anna
>Lorde vs Jennifer Lawrence
Jlaw. But becauses shes a fat ugly whore
>Felicity Jones vs Emma Watson
Felicity.
Shes a grown ass woman, and even though shes only a few years older than swift she seems a lot more mature. She can control herself the best and allow herself to enjoy shit when she really wants to with the right guy.
Also i love her

Nice! Who's the winner of the winners and the loser of the losers!?

Wow, exact opposite of

Who's tougher Hayley or Eva? I see them being two of the strongest, How about the 2 weakest?

The other post didnt consider how much of a skank JLaw was. She is so used to getting fucked by executives that sex just doesnt do anything for her anymore. On top of that Lorde isnt very pretty so its not like theres a lot for her to enjoy there.

Watson is frigid but thats why she would lose. Jones' maturity and experience would allow her to pleasure Watson to such a degree that she would become a lesbian right there.

I really like it when women pull their hair back like that.

So this is like... Ultimate Surrender or something?

Exactly! What happens in the 'ring'?

>Taylor Swift/Gigi Hadid
taylor is has weak pusy and gigi makes her so horny cause shes lesbian so taylor cums quick!
>AnnaSophia Robb/Isabelle Fuhrman
both have hairy pusy and they create electricity and all the lights go out and when they go back on isabelles standing over annasophia whos twitching spasmodically in a pool of pusyjuice all red and embarrased!
>Lorde/Jennifer Lawrence
jennifer quickly takes control of the situation but because shes a super slut lorde grinds off back on her and takes control from the bottom and makes her cum in a big surprise!
>Felicity Jones/Emma Watson
emma watson wins because shes never had an orgasm! shes a bad lover though and takes long to make felicity cum

am i doing it right or do they protect each others pusys while trying to attack other peoples and i dont know what round robin is

only contest felicity jones would win is cracking open nuts with those giant buck teeth

I feel like Lorde would be the underdog but going against a high mileage queen like JLaw is just unfair.

I think there should be teams of tiny girls vs big girls otherwise it would become too boring

for example ASR and Kristen Bell would team up vs MEW with the goal that one holds her down and the other rubs her pussy. But since both are tiny, and MEW is very tall and strong MEW would only laugh at their futile efforts and have no problems overpowering both of them at the same time and turn the tables on them