Hear anything about Québec

>Hear anything about Québec
>It's literally always better in every way than Ontario

No wonder they hate the rest of us so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_sovereignty_movement#The_referendum_of_1995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only time I heard about Quebec outside of Sup Forums was because my friend is dating a girl from there.

Well it's the best place to live

>safest places in canada
>unique culture
>cheap or free tuition
>dirt cheap car insurance
>people are smart and strong
>low costs of living

I want to be Québécoise...

Do not listen to the French Canadian propaganda.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahha

you mean quebec is a real place? I thought it was only a internet meme like catalonia or belgium.

They wish they were Catalonia

Eastern Canada is the only part that has a culture. The rest is irrelevant and filled with Ameriboos

they can if they have 8 seconds to spare.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_sovereignty_movement#The_referendum_of_1995

This shits an actually interesting read. It's a bit of a meme.

I have to say, having lived in both Ontario and Quebec, everything you say is true. The only thing Ontario does better than Quebec is roads, other than that Anglo-Canadians are low IQ fat dipshits.

I wish you'd deny it, to make me feel better.

How can i move to Quebec I live in Ontario and dont speak French.

I'm a proud Québécois and I can tell you that the cheap/free tuition is not good. The price doesn't matter if the quality of your education is fucking trash.

I'm willing to be it is at the very least on par with Ontario.

Let's just say that mandatory education in Quebec has been a thing since the 60's.

Move to Gatineau, half are anglo, other half understand it and you're 5 minutes from Ottawa if you still wish to work in Ontario.

Now that's an idea

It's what I did, best move I've ever done, and if you're not an idiot and have at least a bachelor's degree, you can get a comfy job working for the federal gov.

>and have at least a bachelor's degree

Get one, it's not that hard. If not, plenty of other jobs in the Gatineau-Ottawa area.

anglos out

I would if I could you normie

Why can't you? Just curious.

Bad average to get into any university and also brainlet

>Living in Eastern Canada in general
Literally why

I was in the same situation, they usually let you in anyway if you're over 21 as long as you complete a prep course during your first semester. Try it, you have nothing to lose, just don't aim for a top uni and it should be fine.

What would a eurocuck know about it anyway. Western Canada is cancer, and anyone who disagrees simply has never traveled or lived in different parts of Canada.

Are you sure

Seems they want good marks in pre reqs

>I want to be Québécoise...

Post feet

>Being this mad that you have to live in Eastern Canada

It depends on the degree you apply for. Obviously you won't get into medicine or law, but a lot of degrees don't have that many prerequisites. Even then, if you wish to go for something which demands better grades, simply do 1 year in a program with no prerequisite, get good grades which overwrite your previous shit record and then apply for the degree asking for better grades. You have to severely fuck up for them to keep you out of uni entirely (i.e. failing for 10 years in the same uni).

I want to study finance or computer science what are my best options

Im missing 12u English and maths

Either do one of those catch-up courses which let you complete what you're missing in 2-3 months (if computer science of finance requires those specific courses), or do what I previously said and simply get your foot in the door by going for any degree, and switching once you have enough credits and good grades to get in the program that you wanted (you have these sort of guidance counselors in uni which can tell you exactly what you must do to reach X goal).

But isn't that a waste of money

Get student loans, education costs nothing here and it's worth it if you're not doing some shit degree and actually plan on studying something practical. You'll pay it back in no time as long as you're sure of yourself and don't fuck up. Do it, it may be your last chance to repair your past fuckups. I would have regretted it my whole life if I had let things as they were, I'm glad I gave myself a motivation boost and went for it.

I want to to online school to redo a few courses but they want me to submit two IDs and I dont want to to that because security

Also I cant do day school because of my wagie job

Like I said, fuck your wage job, if you're motivated to go through with this, go all in and concentrate on your studies while living on student loans. This isn't the US, you're not going to be 100 000$ in debt. You're better off not working in order to have time to do extracurriculars in uni, which is great on a CV and prioritizes you for jobs.

My parents wont help, they'd force me to work. It's over for me man. I got $35k saved up im going to go all in on some cryptocuckcoins and shoot myself if it doesn't make me rich

Fuck your parents, you don't need their help. If it's an issue of you living with them, then move out. Loans cover rent and food too if you need it. Your parents will respect you a lot more if you go through this and succeed than if you stay with them and wagecuck.

I don't think osap is that generous man. I dont want to take a student line of credit from a bank either.

It's what I did. Maybe in Ontario it's different than in Quebec.

>35k saved up
you realize if you study from home/don't move out, uni is only 7-10k a year right?

you're a brainlet anyway so you'll probably fail

Can't stay home. Don't live near any university

try college, more suitable for brainlets like yourself

More like 5k a year for most universities. Even McGill is under 10k a year, and it's the best Canadian university.

engineering/comp sci programs are 10k

My brain is suited for better than college though

not from the posts you've been posting all year, a brainlet like yourself could only do college at best, you'll fail miserably in university

The only thing university requires more than college is self-discipline. If you can coax yourself into that way of living, might as well aim for university. If you don't trust yourself, go for college.

college grads are mega brainlets
t. work in software development

My brain is superior to most peoples so no you're wrong

if that were true, you wouldn't have let pol shape your world view

Maybe, but I've met some who would be fine if only they had discipline, but because they don't they simply ended up becoming nobodies.

But they said Sup Forums is always right...