youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU
youtube.com/watch?v=RJQqA9TFK7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fox sent them on Treadwell.

i want the tape godamnit

Anybody know what happened to the tape?

youtu.be/wUf0QFFi2Mk

It was given to a close friend of them and she never listened to it nor will she publish it.

She put it in a safety deposit box instead of destroying it and then it got out on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

Really, retard? The bears were incredibly patient with him. If he had left when he was supposed to he'd probably still be alive.

I just understand these animals. We have a connection.

You know there was a moment when he was with the foxes where I figured it all out.

He had no meaning in his life and thought that animals could gI've him that meaning. He wanted to be an envoy of humanity to the animal world. I think he pictured a utopia where all of gods creatures lived in perfect harmony and believed that there could be a society with all animals integrated. Stupid I know but I think he did figure something out. He managed to read animal posturing and demeanor enough to stand his ground against bears. Sure he was crazy but it wasn't just luck that allowed him to last that long.

insightful

Timothy "Didn't" Treadwell

He figured nothing out. The bears saw him as a strange and last resort food source that whole time.

The people that do have insights into bears existed before Timothy, during and after. They are the ones who raised bears and can play and train them without fear.

When rangers got to the Island every single bear was charging at them since Timothy had completely removed their fear of humans from standing around them for a decade.

Is that real?

>be retard
>go live with bears
>get eaten

>every single bear

You're saying that a bear army charged the rangers? Or that, one after the other, bears indiscriminately charged at any person that they saw, despite not charging at Timothy for many, many years, because they had better shit to do and eat?

This. It was a crazy hellscape when the team finally got there bears were fucking deer and like flying around with jet packs and shit. Humans had to high tail it out of there and call in a kaman kmax for close air support.

upvoted

Naw man, bears were framed. They were his buddies. It was the fox.

Because he was out there at the wrong time, it was like the end of Hibernation or something, so the bear that came out was hungry as shit. In fact I remember in the documentary the filming he did the night before he did, the bears in the video, one of them was probably the one that killed him.

should have brought a friend

If only he'd hung around pic related. These niggers just eat berries and shit, or go for trash cans in parks. Hell, they're more likely to run from you.

Yeah black bears are totally docile

I was under the impression that it never came out
It sounds pretty real though

nevbear forget!

I'm pretty sure it was one of these fuckers that committed that bear massacre in nihon

Yup, he just had to go befriend what are considered the most fierce animals in America.

Fake as shit.

Wasn't there something about bear migration, and wilder, more aggressive bears coming into the area?

i have it.

I'm just telling you what happened in the documentary. They were described abnormally aggressive by people trying to find Tim's remains.

What excuse do you have in your mind that would explain why bears were running at them on the island contrary to their previous wild life experiences?

They only run from you because you are strange and unfamiliar to them.

After a while you will become nothing more than a n easily accessible tub of lard that walks on hind legs.q

Tim din du nuffin!

they go where the food is and the ones that have to migrate because of food will be more aggressive about food.

Basically the only reason he stayed alive as long as he did was because the bears he was interacting with at first were well fed.

Because he was there later in the season than he ever had been before. Food was scarce which caused the bears to be more aggressive.

Then it all went to shit.

I remember when this happened, everyone in Alaska laughed.

I really enjoyed this movie.
I had never really given bears much thought, but they are badass creatures.

Treadwell was there every year for at least 10 years (dont remember how many trips he made), and he was always there alone. I think for his last 2 trips (incl. his fatal trip) he took his gf along with him for company.

Now it was clear Treadwell knew how to handle himself around these bears, how not to show fear, how to read their signals, etc. But his gf was probably scared af to be anywhere close to these monster ass bears, and probably radiated maximum fear to them.

I wonder if her demeanor was partially the cause for the bears attacking, because they sensed fear when before with just Tim, they did not. I'm not saying its her fault by any means, just that perhaps Tim did not account for what her presence may mean to the delicate situation when they were up close to the grizzlies.

What is it with retards moving to Alaska to die in the wilderness?

Alaska doesn't fuck around.

Nah. It's real simple, he just stayed there too long. All the bears he was familiar with left to go hibernate, and the remaining bears were desperate for food.

Who was dumber?
Treadwell, or Christopher McCandless?

It seems likely to me that those tourists throwing stone at the bear were doing so because the bear was getting up in their face.

He went back for a few weeks after getting into a fight with a TSA guard, but the bears he knew were all hibernating. The only bears around at the end are old bears that aren't able to fat enough to hibernate through the winter.

>takes a shit during fight
ourguy

McCandless by far.

Treadwell is way more relatable and sympathetic too. McCandless was a whiny, incompetent faggot.

when you have to go you have to go

Treadwell respected nature, had survival skills and only died because he deluded himself into thinking the bears were his pet dogs.

McCandless was a hippy moron with zero survival skills in the middle of nowhere without a plan.

>You're saying that a bear army charged the rangers?

yes

Treadwell should've just fought the bears to be honest. Fucking faggot couldn't even throw a punch i'm sure. How did he even had a girlfriend if he can't even protect her? Fucking beta cuck.

The key to fighting bears is to put your arm down their throat, apparently. Too bad it's hard to do that when their mouth is around your head.

unfortunately, Treadwell wasn't an overpowered heavyweight boxer from a chinese cartoon

thats why you bring a fake head. preparation is key to any battle

He should've done a barrel roll then.

how hard can it be to fight one of these assholes anyway

lmao I love how he nonchalantly takes a shit while rekking the other pooh. Literally the most based bear ever. I truly hope he was the one that pushed Treadwell's shit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU

that's how you do it

Now I wanna go buy John West Salmon

Why would you fight them? they look pretty chill

>Why couldn't the bears be nice? ;_;
Why can't the air stop blowing

>Oh god, these bears are killing me! Stay away, Grizzly. Man, they're really gonna munch me, aren't they?

Really?

Because THEY'RE FUCKING BEARS.

Why can't your mom?

because i glued her to my dick

t. Batman

That picture is deceiving. That guy is a manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJQqA9TFK7w

Literally who the fuck feels any sympathy for this fucking idiot? The documentary obviously didn't even try to depict him as in any way sane. He was crazy, stupid and honestly a shitty, self-absorbed person.

no retard

this desu

You mean the Sankebetsu one in Japan where the villagers were ludicrously incompetent? That was a brown bear.

>they never even got the bear

They literally had the thing cornered inside a house and they didn't even shoot it ONCE. If you put that in a movie people would be pissed off at how unrealistic it was that they were so incompetent.

I read about this. Know of a good doc about it?

Nah, I probably just read the wikipedia page on it a few years ago or something.