Am I the only one who didn't like this movie at first but in the second time watching liked it a lot?

Am I the only one who didn't like this movie at first but in the second time watching liked it a lot?

It's the only capekino besides Logan.

I had similar feelings except it was still meh the second time. It tried too hard to be raunchy/funny/edgy, ruined my immersion.

I'm pretty sure Colossus wouldn't throw up like a little bitch.

People call Malick pretentious but this defines it; I cannot think of one redeeming feature coming out of Deadpool.

The most immature, crass, needlessly provocative jokes ever seen in a script that thinks so much of itself but is in fact as formulaic and boring as superhero film yet with added complacency. Deadpool is so much worse than just any old superhero film though simply because it smugly believes it is different, that it's above them, yet it is not in anyway self aware and is simply exactly one of those things it tries to mock and break away from.
The villain's mindnumbingly boring (as was the rest of the film), it's the same plot as every other origin story with complementary final airship battle, there's the same obvious non-specific characters (it even states this in the opening credits, fooling you into thinking it may subvert these archetypes, but no - it uses it as an excuse to stay to these insultingly plain roles).

No. People go around calling this the most Reddit film of all time but its really Seth McFarlane-tier

>Capekino

At best capeshit is watchable with a B+, there will never be a capeshit movie that gets an 'A' grade it's impossible, like grading an essay with decent writing but no linearity or conclusion, it just can't be done. Maybe the closest one I can think of off the top of my head is Watchmen, even then that probably stays as a B+

I felt like it was trying too hard overall, but it had some funny jokes

I found it funny as fuck watching it in the cinema.
Second time I saw it not very long ago I found it annoying and cringy

Are you actually implying that Seth McFarlane isn't Reddit to the core?

It's cringekino. A very reddit humor.

Someone actually had a really love for what they were doing and fought hard for it, so it can only be considered kino.

I originally skipped it because I thought it would be too reddit and memey. Oh god, I was right but not how I thought. It was more reddit than I ever imagined.

You think guardians of the galaxy is reddit? Nothing compared to deadpool. You think big bang theory, rick and morty etc are all reddit? Nothing compared to deadpool. The whole movie was a redditfest.

The worst part is it made a shit ton of money. How the fuck does anymore find deadpool to be funny or entertaining? I've never hated a movie more. By far the only movie I would rate a 0/10 in history. I'm lost at how it did so well. Someone explain

For me it was the opposite.
First time I found annoying and cringy, second time I found it funny.

They all don't hate reddit as much as you. No one should hate reddit as much as you, it isn't healthy

I don't hate reddit though.

You have to go back.

Didn't rewatch it but I found it funny the first and only time

Not until someone answers my question and explains why memepool was so popular.

Generally I hate the Reddit ad hominem since Reddit is too diverse to label as one unified culture. I myself use the r/Accounting subreddit because I happen to be an Accountant and enjoy talking to others about our trade.

But if we're talking about Sup Forums's conception of Reddit, being a pretentious, liberal nu-male faggot hive, then no Seth McFarlane is way too plebeian. Redditors would probably watch something like Rick and Morty or Bojack Horseman because they want to pretend as if they are watching something clever

>Generally I hate the Reddit ad hominem since Reddit is too diverse to label as one unified culture. I myself use the r/Accounting subreddit because I happen to be an Accountant and enjoy talking to others about our trade.
>But if we're talking about Sup Forums's conception of Reddit, being a pretentious, liberal nu-male faggot hive, then no Seth McFarlane is way too plebeian. Redditors would probably watch something like Rick and Morty or Bojack Horseman because they want to pretend as if they are watching something clever

>all these faggots still don't know Sup Forums IS reddit and has been since moot was still relevant
How long have you underaged thought this board was some super secret club?

It's simple virtue signalling. If you're whole identity is based around how "true" Sup Forums you are, you must distance yourself from reddit as much as possible.

Ironically, their lack of self-awareness and detachment makes them the biggest "reddit" fags around.

I liked it less the second time.

Too much backstory imo, it gives the movie a wierd pacing.

that's a big hat but no argument

poopy cowabunga LMAO

Lol who needs clever jokes when you can just make sex jokes.

Reddit is genuinely useful for incredibly niche subreddits like that user is into. You're just blinded by your "us vs them" mentality to realize that there are subreddits with communities that simply don't exist anywhere else on the internet. Are you a bisexual eskimo into botany? Where the hell else are you going to find a community of like-minded people?

It was alright, given the budget.

IRC

>Reddit is genuinely useful for incredibly niche subreddits like that user is into. You're just blinded by your "us vs them" mentality to realize that there are subreddits with communities that simply don't exist anywhere else on the internet. Are you a bisexual eskimo into botany? Where the hell else are you going to find a community of like-minded people?

reddit=trash for underage kids. Has nothing to do with the website, redditors

so is Sup Forums does this mean all boards here are shit?

Reddits are like hugboxes where everyone has to post in accordance with the subreddit's theme. This post for example, would be downvoted and would become unreadable.

That's true to an extent here as well.
Compare what happens to an anti-NGE thread on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums

Turned it off after 15 minutes. Might be funny if you browse Tumblr and Reddit, I guess.

>capekino

Opinion discarded