too much roids

exploding hamstring

glass bones

wish he stayed at spurs

bayol, kane, and ericksen would be elite

halal roids

>eriksen
>elite
if your definition of elite is an overrated nobody then no wonder your team didnt even qualify, and before you try to start some shit lemme tell you that chicharito is probably the most overrated concacaf player rn

eriksen is very good, don't chat shit
he might not be good enough for a team like halal madrid but then bale isn't really either

>bale isn’t really either
The guy carried Ronaldo for a good 2 seasons before his legs gave out

He's fucking great you spaz. Stop. Trying to be contrarian and edge for the sake of looking 'cool' in front of your Internet friends

>I disagree
Bro, do you even...

>the flag
nvm, opinion discarded, also /hoc/ is the other way

his assists score is trash, his short distance spring is his only saving grace but premier league is already full of african midfielders who can just do that better, he looked good in ajax because eredivise is a baby euroleague, premier is a whole other level

His health is the only thing. Before he became a hospital resident he scored in the Copa final and CL final, winning both. It's not tactics, it's not locker room drama, it's purely his health. Some players are never the same after a big injury. Bale is one of them.

Yes.... Bale carried ronaldo despite being behind him in every statistical category and individual awards and setting new champions league records
Why dont we admit Neymar carried Messi who had 7 knockout CL stage goals to Messis 2 including 1 in the final?

this, Bale was really good, but he never carried the team as a whole, the only time he tried he evidenced his really shitty complexion, but to be fair thats not his fault, thats the way he born

his mum thinks he's handsome

/FLY EMIRATES/

Bale never really had a 'big' injury so to speak. He's just made of paper. Messi was injury prone as a youngster and the PEDs and HGH he ate for breakfast turned out fine for him

I recall Bale receiving an injury that put him out a rather long time, 4-6 months or so I want to say. Am I incorrect?

I've lost track at this point. He's Abou Diaby tier

Thank Christ for Google. Here's his full health history at Madrid. I was mistaken, there was no massive (6 month~) injury. But it's still pretty bad. I think the point remains that injury ravaged a rather hopeful career. He really was impressive until 2016.

I'm a retard

Drug abuse has a limit

Lad won't be able to walk in 10 years

not for messi yet

There's always a chance someone invents nanomachines.

lol

Bale?

>injuries
>overhyped because muh pl
le kick and rush gorilla man

Eriksen literally destroyed halal

he fakes injuries to get hair transplants

I thought that was David Beckham

Yes, that's Gareth Bale.

>le kick and rush gorilla man
maybe now he is, but in his final PL season he completely dominated the league. Unfortunately for him his team was even more shit than the current Spurs team