At this point Islam will actually be an improvement

At this point Islam will actually be an improvement.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow really makes you think

manlets, as usual, btfo

What do they offer?

>coloured eyes
so no niggers
Great.

>religious
>lots of kids
Sounds pretty redpilled desu

>all those requirements
>"mysterious"

uhuh.

>tfw you're everything on that list

Not tall though, but not short either, tall enough for bitches

>i want someone i can relate to a lot and mysterious and religious
what, girls have no idea what they want or need. Just throw em a bone now and then

>coloured eyes

BR BTFO

physically compatible is a nice way of saying no fat guys

What's wrong with this list? They are looking for high fit men, what's wrong with that?

I'm a bit sad about the presence of Islam and Hindu on their religion list, but with so few real Muslims around them I forgive their naivety. I do note the absence of a David's star.

>religious to some degree

>"I only believe in an omnipotent being to some degree"
wat

d-does hazel count?

>colored eyes
subtle way to not mention the skin color

>mysterious

M'lady doth not know that which lurks in the night.

Marvin BTFO

I used to be an atheist but now I'm an ProphetMohammedMissle

No shit nigger.

Hear that often?

> religious
> nice hair
> colored eyes
> smart / good life goals
> mysterious

Oy vey, she's clearly describing a white man!

Tall, handsome, older, intelligent, mysterious but also caring and skilled, but also funny and polite..

And friends with everyone and also the parents.

Women have lists that make a fat guy in his 40s wishing for a Playboy model that's also a rich heiress and a nuclear physicist seem reasonable.

Probably because the woman that comprised the list is a 250lb mud-eyed basketcase.

I thought it was her way of saying she needs a big dick to fill her cavernous vagina.

>Polite/Caring of others

Well into the trash I go

Are those white drops of liquid next to sex/kids really representing semen?

wow not asking much there

>malet
>polite
>apatheist
>haven't got my life together
>decent cook
>blue eyes
>ugly
>no ambition

Yeah I've got no chance

>Lots of kids = Lots of sex
What the fuck.

>mfw you meet all of this

God I love my genes

>Not Marvin
Yes, that's what I thought...

Looks like something from a conservative sorority, more likely she purges after almost every meal.

At this point an AIDS epidemic will actually be an improvement to the bubonic plague.

this dutchie got it right
women only wants non degenerates as their baby's father not a bunch of manlet. balding. fat. unemployed, dyel, low test, whackjobs.
second best to these are niggers because at least they're tall and fit. no wonder girls go for black dick

>mysterious

What the fuck does this even mean?
>"so, uh, what do you do for a living?"
>"its a mystery."

These are all perfectly fine requirements. You realise that it is not every women's duty to have sex with you, if you are finding it difficult to find a woman there is probably some major aspect of you that needs improving.

Most commonly it's confidence

>colored eyes
Shitskins btfo

So ANY religion will do?

>What the fuck does this even mean?

It means the strong silent type.

Just don't jabber on about your life and your thoughts and women will find you "mysterious".

Exactly. This is what conservatives don't understand.

>1 post by this id
I'll give you a shorter list so its easier to follow
>kill yourself

it means you must have a bad boy side, like secretly a gang member, knows someone in the mafia, previously participated in illegal racing, joined underground fight clubs, pro hacker, etc.

you know, guy with a badass past.

Is this supposed to make me angry? Our society would be doing better if more women had such high standards

What's an SO

I've been called mysterious, I am quiet but also a virgin shut in.

This was written by 3 underage white girls who probably haven't reached 10th grade yet, who cares?

>significant other

just a guess

Where is this paper from?

you sound like a Russian

>"we've be oppressed for so long lets invite more oppression"

So why don't you go, OP?

Are you too fat and short?

It depends. I'm fat and my girlfriend has daddy issues but I remind her of her father so it works out

>tfw you find the perfect guy who has colored eyes, can cook, your parents like, loves to have physically compatible, intimate sex, super faithful, truthworthy, funny
>but Stephanie kinda doesn't like him so he's not friend approved
>BACK TO TINDR

This is more what it means

Any physical trait a female doesn't like can fall under any excuse to stop them from looking like the superficial whores they are. Guys are superficial whores too though because one man could fill the shoes of 10,000 other men if they don't fuck the women. Men have to follow women in a rapeless society because they have to compete for women.

>tfw I meet all these requirements

Except if a man came up with a list of this size, you'd scream "virgin".

If the guy in question has all of those traits but is ugly, then that entire list is null and void.

Women are superficial as fuck and only want insanely attractive men to treat them poorly.

This only works if you're Chad otherwise it's all "user why are you so quiet?"

>colored eyes
Non whites BTFO

Where's 'courage'? Where's 'determination'?

Women having high standards is a good thing lads.

Lost until the rise against jewish tyranny

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

there's a difference between "I believe in God but only go to church for Christmas teehee" and taking every opportunity to do mission work.
Obviously the latter isn't going to work out in the long run because she won't accept being the second most important person in your life, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't try first.

their roastie and another man's spawn that shits stress and eats money

It means that women don't like it when you explain yourself constantly. Seriously, I made that mistake with my first couple of relationships - I thought 100% transparency was the best policy and any problems we had we could talk through - but women don't like that. It's kind of feminine and shows that you depend too much on their approval. Instead you should work things out and make decisions privately and then impose your will on them, with no need to justify yourself.

>This only works if you're Chad

I'm not. It still works.

> otherwise it's all "user why are you so quiet?"

See there's more than Chad and Autist user. You need to actually talk to people. I just said don't blubber on about yourself and your feelings and thoughts. You can talk extensively to people without referencing any of these.

You just need to be a bit distanced to the people you talk to.

A man has to be disfigured before judged ugly purely on facial structure, sometimes even that doesn't matter ... look at Adam Driver.

such weak bantz but ill forgive since its 10 am

>Not Marvin (or roommates)

Wat

that means she wants you to fuck her unprotected not the children achmed

I'm guessing Marvin is "Chad" in this scenario and has fucked a few of them without getting involved

Marvin meets all requirements but is poor.

welp, it looks like i'm none of those things in that exhaustive checklist

i have accepted my fate and will only be renting whores to satisfy my "needs"

>lots of kids = lots of sex

now THAT'S a funny ass meme

The only one I don't fit is religious, but this list was made by American women, normal women don't like religious weirdos.

>5'10

>A man has to be disfigured before judged ugly purely on facial structure

You sound retarded and naive.

Facial structure determines nearly everything in society.

Only the ugly among us would disagree.

MARVIN UTTERLY BTFO

Never meet a single guy who can meet all of these requirements.

Some of them ive never meet a guy who can meet even that one. Like "wants kids", have you ever met a single guy who was like "yea what I really want is to raise some kids"?

Sven gets it. Just ask them questions and let them talk about their lives. When they ask you questions back give vague or non-polarized answers.

>so user do you have any hobbies or favorite sports?
>I like hanging out with friends and having a good time
>what's a good time in your opinion?
>Oh you know, watching movies, driving around in my car, going to the beach, you know

>WANTS KIDS
>LOTS OF KIDS
>LOTS OF SEX

what the fuck

Thats the opposite of mysterious. Just a boring guy who does nothing of interest.

You're thinking from a male perspective. Obviously if you heard this from a girl you'd say that was a boring slut. Girls don't think the way we do. What we find boring, they find interesting and worth exploration.

Cool, enjoy more Elliot Rodgers

Notice how they left out Judaism. kek

Nice

Would reproduce with

That's good though, means I can be vague about my hobbies and come off as "mysterious"

>shitposting
>drinking
>fapping
>guns

Sorry no.

Watching movies and driving a car is not "interesting and worth exploration". Its literally the things that every human in the western world dose.

5'11"

>Implying women have to offer anything to men

You misogynist.

Good luck finding a muslim or hindi with colored eyes

Not sure how this can bother anyone.
People with high standards always end up cripplingly alone in their 40s onward.

>female ((("""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tastes""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and ((("""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""opinions"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""))))))

Colored eyes is a secret term for no niggers. White men are still the top women pick and that will never changer, no matter how hard the jews try to destroy us.

girl like this is dumb enough to be tricked by good behavior long enough for you to fuck her and leave her with nothing
probably happened to her multiple times already
feelsgoodman

It's American, I'm surprised circumcised isn't on the list.

>implying women have anything to offer to men

fixed that for you

this is next-level autism right here

HA

>Lots of sex is the biggest thing on the board, bigger than "Loves Us" or "Trustworthy/Faithful"

I better get used to typing الله اكبر, because I'm moving somewhere women aren't more beast than man.

> not knowing how the ID system works

Newfag memes are new as fuck