WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKAvIv5-cxw
youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i was expecting a balls to the wall finale. it was just a major let down...

>expecting quality from a franchise
>ever

Its for man child redditors what did you expect man child?

Oh god, tell me this isn't PG-13...

Its not, its R

One woman was mauled and scarred for life for this shitty movie.

imagine how sick this would be without all the cuts jesus fuck modern action is a cancer

What the fuck happened to her that caused that? I know she was a stuntwoman that got injured, I thought she had her face degloved? (For the love of God, do not google it.)

Fuck, you can't see anything, so nothing is badass. This franchise is so fucking bad. I remember that the fourth one was full of slow motion, every fucking action required slow motion, now everything is super fast. This franchise is trash. I don't even know how it made it to how many movies it has.

>I don't even know how it made it to how many movies it has

Reminder that there exists a contigent of nerds who think this whole franchise is secretly and avant-garde masterpiece

someone died for this

It's a good thing that despite the movie being named "The Final Chapter", the movie has an open ending and all the potential for further sequels.

Really makes you think:

The only masterpiece is towards the end of the movie when Dr. Isaacs has the most fedora-lord simulation I've ever seen

it's like you haven't seen that last 3 films or something

how does she stand so fast at the end

also mila looks old, feels bad man. I'm getting old :(

>also mila looks old
Alice's had a rough life.

when he stabs his clone?

They weren't..

I remember somewhere back in 2015 that I re-watched all the RE films in one sitting.

First one was great, little unrealised as was the case for early 00's adaptions.

Second one was much better (muh Jill) and built upon the first one being a bit more gratifying.

Third one shit the bed a bit, I could still somewhat get into it but it was a bit of a disappointment.

Fourth one wtf r u doin, goofed it and basically the Fifth one was this compounded.

I don't think I'll see this one tbqh, what made the first and second films great was that it captured the maturity of the games but since the third and increasingly onward it's exchanged that for arcade-iness.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>kill Jill off screen
>this is her death in the novelization of The Final Chapter

Speaking as someone who thoroughly enjoys these movies...this one is fucking shit. Like, no redeeming qualities about it.

>Like, no redeeming qualities about it.
There is one and only one thing I liked about it. That was that Claire was actually dressed in the same clothes as she was in Revelations 2. Thats it. Everything else sucked.

if youre dropping shows/movies with jewish involvement you're going to have a very hard/impossible time man.

Well sure. Speaking of Claire, she got to do fuck all, a surprise to no one i know, but it pissed me off. I know it's the Alice show but come on.

Resident Evil could have been a cool franchise if they didn't turn it into a Mila Jojobitch vehicle.

The plus side is it's over now. Maybe someone like M Night Shyamalan can reboot it.

That sucks her arm is gone, but not even kidding she will be such a good extra for zombie films

i liked it.

clearly not a great movie, but none of the other RE ones are, either. but the think is, it doesn't take itself seriously, and doesn't pretend to be anything but silly fun.

if you're in the mood for that, is actually pretty great.

Was three (the one where everything is a dessert) the best RE movie?

Bait post but seriously Netflix series or bust. Its the only way youll get people to watch it after the films.

just here to let you guys know that milla is my waifu

No, 1 was.

Well, blame it on Paul WS Anderson for not keeping it in his pants. And Milla for fucking every single director she's ever worked with.

Your waifu has no tits.

>Resident Evil: Epilogue

I know: she's PERFECT

That's okay!

the thumbnailing for that scene must have filled 2 pages

>Bait post but seriously Netflix series or bust. Its the only way youll get people to watch it after the films.
I always thought a RPD Show set in the pre Arklay Mansion Raccoon City would be sweet. Have Chris and Jill solve weird crimes that get stranger and stranger. Have them go through training to be STARS agents. Show Wesker going corrupt. End season 1 or 2 at the mansion then go from there.

Your waifu old

>lot of cuts is bad editing, even if the scene is meant to be intense and frantic, every fight has to look smooth and balletic in every movie ever made

4, 5 & 6 are PURE CINEMA

The purest of the PURE cinema.

Deal with it, fag lords.

You bet your ass it will be something like Resident Evil Rebirth or some cliche stupid shit like that.

>so fast he can dodge bullets
>such a good healing factor he can regenerate from having his brains blown out by a shotgun
>dies from having a door close on his foot

Why's she so perfect bros?

If only GitS was made 10 years ago

It's not even the first time they've done this, Extinction was briefly advertised as the last RE movie.

there's already talks of a prequel showing Jill dealing with a zombie outbreak before the events of the first movie

Luckly, Ever Anderson looks just like her mom.

Well yeah but Milla has been pretty clear in interviews about this being her last movie. Which is bullshit seeing how the god damn thing ended.

Well if it brings Sienna Guillory back then I'm all for it.

>there's already talks of a prequel showing Jill dealing with a zombie outbreak before the events of the first movie
where did you hear this?

I clearly remember there being some marketing material where Alice and Michelle Rodriguez fight in the snow. Did that got cut form The Final Chapter? I didn't see it in the movie.

>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

"Hey want to turn a $40 million investment into $300 million?"

>Not really, my toes are cold.

"Also millions of dollars to be earned in the secondary market thanks to an established cult following. These B movies do inexplicably well on Netflix and on DVD"

>But..But the critics may say mean things about us again.

"Forget them. South Africa will give us a huge tax credit. Plus with these Jewish friends of mine the film will actually be making money even during production as we write off losses and sell the screenplay back and forth to each other"

>ohh those Jews...

"So are you in?"

>I guess. There is room on the money pile for another couple hundred million.

thats five bro

Such bullshit for them to treat his character like a third rate henchman like that considering how he was such a major antagonist throughout the series.

needed more twat shots

this

Nah just do a straight adaption of the games

I thought it was a Stuntman that died?

The films have always had god-tier soundtracks and intros but that's literally it

youtube.com/watch?v=VKAvIv5-cxw

youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc

the cuban dude is in every spic melodrama in mexico how in the hell is he jewish? Mexicans hate the jews

his surname is more jewish than his family

kek those jews truly rule the world

Holy fuck that is the most cringey retarded writing i have ever read.

>RE: The Red Queen is trying to prevent the outbreak at all costs
>RE Extinction: The good natured White Queen has replaced the Red Queen
>RE Retribution: The Red Queen has gone rogue and wants to end life on Earth
>RE Final Chapter: The Red Queen is based on Alicia Marcus (and not the girl from Apocalypse), she is still working for Umbrella (who wanted the plague to be released, despite the RQ trying to stop it in RE1) but is somehow "good" and is helping Alice now

Why did they nuke Raccoon City if the plan was to release the virus all along?

How was Wesker defeated by a door when in earlier films he's been able to regenerate from much more extreme situations like shotgun blasts to the head?

Why did they kill so many major characters off-screen?

Why did they keep on retconning the series?

Why did so many characters keep on disappearing from the next film without any explication? Chris Redfield and K-Mart in particular

T-virus happened

I'm still mad

A stuntman died as well.

>decide to look it up
>turns out another person died on the set
I wonder why this didn't get bigger in the news

I knew watching this scene that one day I would go on Sup Forums and see this webm with that title

What I don't get is why people try to claim that they're "fun action movies" when the action is so choppily edited and there are so many cuts you can't tell what's going on

I mean to me a fun action movie is something like Commando or John Wick

They do? The only people I've heard that like them defend it by saying they like B-movie style shit.

Wesker was so poorly used in these movies except for him as President, which of course didn't get any attention and was dropped the next movie

Why'd they do it Q_Q

>someone named Levy is jewish

Whoah dude

Is based Hunk in any of the movies?

This shit makes my teeth hurt

It was kino

No, but in at least some of the movies the Umbrella mooks are dressed kind of like him.

>has a gun
>still tries to melee
Why do movies do this. Just shoot her.

Too bad the actress is awful and looks nothing like Claire.

You're right the actress is actually hot and better than Claire.

lol I love the scene where submarine just pops up the music starts and they come out final boss style.

Zombies + hot women = Money

>hot women

Why is Ali Larter in it then?

>my wife needs work

why don't any of them have tits then

Has anyone here ever seen Ultraviolet? Also stars Mila. The entire movie consists of this.