Sup Forums spends all day circle jerking about the race war

>Sup Forums spends all day circle jerking about the race war
>collecting weapons and ammunition for said race war
>the race war legitimately starts
>Sup Forums does nothing

What's your excuse? The race war happening is here, why are you inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xuiq5w1Scdo
encognitive.com/files/New world order, illuminati, population control, vaccines--encognitive.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga you honkies aint gonna do shit, real talk. You gonna hide in yo basements, jerkin it to cartoon bitches, while we runnin around fuckin yo bitches. you punkass muffugas all talk. this country is already ours, bitch, and aint nothin you can do about it

see, whitey afraid to talk back to a nigga. Who whipped now, bitch?

Eyy yo, hol up. You sayin yous be niggas to? I thougt I was tha only on jus pertending

yo senpai i'm white but I will be on your side when the war starts.

fuck you paleass bitch! we aint need no help or sympathy from you white devils. only darkskin niggas in our crew bitch

Why is whitey so afraid to answer, huh? Is it cause ya'll are some pussy ass bitches who don't stand up for yourselves? No wonder ya'll are losing everything my ancestors built for you. baka

I'm literally just here to make fun of people and argue with alt-right fags. I'm far from the only one.

I live in a the middle of nowhere, not a nigger within hundreds of miles of me. So I feel no real need to rush on this.

The po-liss won't shoot at you if you have me in your squad my brother.

thas okay, whitey. you can stay right where you is. we'll find you sho enough. you got a sister?

You're really cool

Haha thanks

I stand a better shot at being President than you apes ever finding me, fuck off and keep your damn shithole cities.

nah we'll find ya. all we got to do is listen for the banjos

>he thinks the race war has already started
this is the part where the uppity niggers dig their own graves
when it starts, there won't be any mistaking it

By the time you hear that you are well in range, no warning shots :^)

He's right, Sup Forums we need to rise up! The day of the rope won't come if we don't herald it in... time to hang all niggers kikes spics jews and cucks

KANGZ

N

SHEEIT

Maybe you can be the white sissy fuckboy

It's not happening in my city and I don't want to be put in prison for starting it

nigga you po' ass whiteys are funny as hell

wooo dubble dubs my nigga. KeK agrees wit me you white ass bitches

would rather not allow an Obama dictatorship.
Thats the only thing widespread civil unrest would achieve.

nigga wat you think you are, rambo? you aint shit honkie. you in for a surprise when we take this country back from you

man fuck you bitch. you aint gonna do shit

>be 13% of the US population
>get shot by cops

nigga the cops is gettin what they gettin now. we risin up bitch!

>go outside
>everyone going to work as normal
>go get a haircut
>black lady cuts my hair while talking about TV shows
>give her tip
>go home

Sure thing kiddos. Keep role playing while hiding in your mommies basement. Le digits frog xD

Kys

WE AINT NIGGAS, WE WUZ KANGS

Because they're killing themselves.

>exposing yourself publicly as a radical
>putting yourself in harm's way when there are police
>not being armed and comfy
>not having a community of realists that are armed and ready for the black plague
>not getting popcorn ready

Have fun with your knife fights, Brit.

we niggas aint roleplayin nothin. we in the streets, while whiteys is afraid to come out they mom's basement. baka this gonna be easy my nigga

More than likely nothing will happen, if it didn't happen back in the 60s and 70s, it ain't going to ever happen.

Daniel radcliffe tier FBI infiltrators ITT.

YER A GRAND WIZARD, HARRY

YER PARENTS WERE KINGS, HARRY

When your Jew overlord Soros stops providing funds for your little protest games BLM will go down harder than a $4 whore.

An economic collapse and the failure of the EBT system WILL cause mass chaos.

I doubt blacks could ever unite on a massive scale and pull off coordinated attacks but hey, you never know.

of course im a fuckin white person. do you really think anything on /pol isn't fuckin sarcasm? just roll with it man, don't be a killjoy

Doesn't really matter what we do, all paths will lead to the same result
>be nigga
>start niggering around with your fellaw niggas
>chimp out, the rest will follow
>niggas nig the nigger out of niggerism
>white man gets enough of your bullshit
>all the niggas get's shot

or

>be nigga
>start niggering around with your fellaw niggas
>chimp out, the rest will follow
>whiteys will just sit back, watch and laugh
>police will to their best to contain the niggas without involving too much
>niggas get frustrated
>niggas start killing each others

In the end whiteys will win.

the only thing going down hard is me on yo bitch, pale ass caucasian muffuga. Don't worry, she'll still want you around to pay fo her shit while I provide her with good dick

Sup Forums is not satire, it's completely serious. 110%

sure it is, mang

This 1000xtimes
pol is all talk no show
im not sayin go out and start killing each other but this is just a playground for pathetic autist children

Now this is why I hate summer, too much of you retarded, underaged summerfags everywhere. Would like to tell you that the effort you are putting on that trolling is at least semi good but to be honest, you suck.

Fucking kids now days.

The roleplaying can get out of hand I agree

Good news is, at least here in the US, school starts back in two weeks

who lives next to niggers in multiculti and diverse cities? liberals do, anons

if a racewar starts, do nothing - libshits will be the ones that dun fukd

also i dont understand the outrage that happens here when white people get gibbed by nogs/sands - liberals are the ones getting hurt, right-wing people moved to white areas/cities. fuck all the stupid bitches that get raped and numales getting sucker punched, they got what they deserved

dont die in a race war, or any war that is against other white people, do not enlist into army, build ties with like-minded neighbours instead, make strong neighbourhoods

"race war" will be just nignogs with white "allies" getting fucked by police/nat guard, or fucking over their white pets or potential white pets, and it will resemble a war on mafia, not straight up battles

two weeks? goddamn man, don't you get summer break where you're from? My little brother doesn't start school for like a month and a half

This

Let the Progressive Liberals take a hit first for us.

>tfw you actually aren't an underaged summerfag

race war is a meme. Besides, if it weren't.. Do you really believe that a civil war in this country wouldn't draw in outside influence? Russia, China, the EU, NATO. It would be a living hellhole. The chances of any of us actually living through it are slim, unless you were to leave before it got that bad. I have a sick grandmother and a mother who is disabled and I would see them safe before anything. I'm a trained EMT and when the time comes I'm going to be using those skills to save lives instead of running around taking them. Go on, keep 'roleplaying' this race war bullshit and see how you really feel when shit really hits the fan. Chances are you'll be just as much of a pussy as the people you're trying to make fun of right now, that or you'll be dead before long.
Faggot.

>Sup Forums
>fuckin sarcasm

pick one

You still sound like a nigger - or his white counterpart: the retarded summerfag.

Go play some RPG or something you faggot

youtu.be/Xuiq5w1Scdo

I should have said two more weeks after this week is over, in my area they always start school in the first week of August.

happening were? across the country? in another country. i dont got time for that shit

damn man, that's still fuckin early

Whoa. This country is yours? Well I guess you're not oppressed anymore.

Time to get out my lynching rope.

Retards in here will be back in the seats of their shitty schools in the mid august...

but I already got out one for you

>getting this angry at a stranger online

If you scroll up he even stated he was white and roleplaying

I guess, idk, for what's it worth in the public schools with common core leading the way it's a bit of a wasted effort imo. Now if education was worth a damn again I would say starting early would be beneficial, but not with Common core.

Well at least European retards are easier to bear than my fellow retards at least. Summer's almost at it's end Finnbro.

trump will fix common core for us, user

God willing, hope he purges it quickly

Nah your people are slaves to welfare. You will whine, you will bitch and you might even kill

No niggers here

so you be sayin that as long as the gravy train flowin, you ain't gon do shit? sounds bout right

Try harder spook. What are you going to do when there are 3000 soccer hooligans rascist as fuck walking towards you? Nothing.

You should really travel here and witness how wrong you are. The pic is very much related. The fucking youth now days, or most of it, is just a bunch of rude retards with no common sense, no manners, no jobs, they just fucking sit in front of our stores while consuming energydrinks, chips and candy. They spit every where, act like a fucking niggers and when an adult confronts them, they take their phones, start fucking with you while filming the possible undisered reactions you might have while they keep on doing the shit that they did before.

Fucking hate these kids now days and I hate camphones.

god I wish I had an aussie's talent for banter

Yeah, sure Jamal, you bitches are not going to do anything. The Mexicans will put you in check if you try shit with whitey, you fags run when you see one in your own neighborhoods. You dumb asses keep each other down, no proper direct. THE BLACK MAN IS A SCARED ONE.

Perhaps we are fighting, ideologically, by allowing them to prove certain points for us.

Nigga you bes not be steppin on mah turf or dis nigga finna go wild on dat bitch ass bitch nigga. Stay outta my hood nigga or we is gonna butt fuck you bitch.

This.

I was hoping that things haven't had gotten this bad in other places of the world, but it looks like my hopes are dashed again ;_;

Seriously, I'm 27 and I wasn't raised to behave like today's youth act and treat others.

What the fuck happened to us Finnbro?

Fuck off spic
Go back to your country

>The race war happening is here, why are you inside?

The minute a white man tries to organize the feds show up and shoot dogs. If we fight we have to fight the nigs and the pigs and the national guard.

27? Fuck man, I am turning 36.

And what happened? it's the globalisation, diversity and ignorance. In the 80's the people of your own community looked after you, at least in here. If you didn't do your job as a parent, the people of your community confronted you because of that and if that didn't work, next stop was the police station and you had a lovely visit from the child protection service.

Now days no one cares. If you intervene with the shit that kids do (and get caught), the parents of that little shit will probably sue you. Not always tho, there are still sane ppl here but most of the times you will pay. And if thats not sad enough, the little shits can now days sue their parents, their teachers or anyone who lays a hand on them (or they can just lie about that) because dicipline, even if not physical, is somehow harmful for the little shits. Long story short; Modern society sucks.

What ever you say, you fucking continent- squatter. Go back to your side of the Atlantic with those jews and sandniggers.

Also when more and more liberals get hit, they will switch to our side.
Getting out too early will get people on the fence sympathetic to blacks or muzzies instead of us

BR - Bertrand Russell

THE IMPACT OF SCIENCE ON SOCIETY

encognitive.com/files/New world order, illuminati, population control, vaccines--encognitive.pdf

"Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be
rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will
not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated.
When the technique has been perfected, every government
that has been in charge of education for a generation will be
able to control its subjects securely without the need of
armies or policemen."

>only darkskin niggas in our crew bitch
niggers hate niggers based on the contrast setting of their skin, if this doesn't tell you how uncivil they are, that they only want a particular shade of nigger to win, then i really don't know what will.

The butthurt is real with Paco. Go make me a fucking burrito

I smell mexicunt butthurt. Just face the facts and go back.

ayyy yo hol up. lissen her mufugga you bes be rollin on outta her or else imma have to whip out ma gat and busta a couple caps in yo punk ass ya her?

You're in your little containment ghetto cities doing what you do.

We could cut off your food source in 2 hours and pick you off one at a time as you leave from starvation.

I came to realise that I do not lurk enough because I really have to ask; what the fuck are you?

I'm legitimately starting to think Poland is the best Euro country. You guys are almost exclusively practical.

This is what I have been saying for years now. Pokeballs have, and have always had a point. As previously stated, ppl should really start listening to them while they talk, the mockery they receave is just pathetic.

> the race war legitimately starts
A few chimpouts funded by Soros ain't a race war.
> Sup Forums does nothing
I'm supposed to take to the streets and start killing so I can end up in jail? When they're in my neighborhood, then I'll defend it. Unlike the BLM crowd, whites still have something to lose (job, house, car, family, etc)

Except the moment you guys trespass on gated communities, you are all going to be massacred w/o anyone batting an eye.

>feels good man.jpg

They're waiting for Hillary to get elected, then they have nothing left to lose.