Where are Mike and the gang from, originally? I know Arizona and Milwaukee are the origins and setting of RLM...

Where are Mike and the gang from, originally? I know Arizona and Milwaukee are the origins and setting of RLM, but is Mike originally from there? Why do they keep making explicitly specific references to Joisey?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cinemas in wisconsin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're from the internet, moron

i thought mike moved to arizona from milwaukee but then moved back, i don't think he's originally from arizona, especially when he apparently went to high school with rich evans and rich lives in milwaukee also. correct me if i'm wrong

>Why do they keep making explicitly specific references to Joisey?
They don't keep making references to Jersey outside of the fact that Plinkett supposedly lives there.

Mike and Rich are from Chicago.

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah, and those references are pretty specific when they start mentioning specific movie theaters

Wrong

Mike is an illegal from Poland.

Have you ever heard of this thing called google?

More importantly, who gives a shit.

No it isn't. But I guess more specifically they're from the suburbs of Chicago.

I'm from New Jersey and I would have trouble finding a specific movie theater in a specific random town in Wisconsin just for a quick joke

>I would have trouble
thats because you're from new jersey.

Get some real friends, loser.

So what you're saying is that you're kind of stupid?

Mike: Staten Island, NY
Rich: Denver, CO
Jay: Nice, Italy
Jack: Burlington, VT
Beardfat: Somehere in Costa Rica
The Canadians: England

mike was born in argentina, his faminly was originally from germany

>being this assblasted that NJ is one of the wealthiest states in the union

Sorry I don't know enough about your flyover backwater scum states

We're not talking about New Jersey's wealth. We're talking about you being fucking stupid. But the fact that you can't tell the difference just further proves the point.

If we're so stupid why are we wealthier than you?

i really liked this episode of television and/or movie

Because Jersey is full of scumbags like Mr. Plinkett. Seriously people who make these RLM threads should go back to redddit. I like RLM for their content, not because I want to learn everything about them like a weirdo.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>mfw not a single rlm fanboy cuck will escape my machete

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has EVER successfully refuted this "review", especially not the last paragraph

AIR
I
R

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

TIGHT
I
G
H
T

Hey, faggot, you've been posting this same stupid shit for five years now and I've always had the same question: why is "review" in quotation marks?

Now post the RLM/DK rap pasta.

Who /Freddie/ here?

my name is literally Freddy, this guy helps my friend simulation a lot

Mike grew up in Oak Forest, IL, a Chicago suburb.

Mike met Rich in high school there.

Seriously though, let's get some paperwork on these people and their families. I'm really curious about learning more about them, and their personal creative process that led them to where they are today.

Or maybe you should just kill yourself.

maybe you can find out in which of these apartments jay lives

lmgtfy.com/?q=cinemas in wisconsin

>this is all people from new jersey can muster

and before you go "b-but i'm wealthier than you you silly flyover" i'm a new yorker from new york proper

new jersey is literally our dumpster.

"j-jelly we have less black people?"

newark, orange and paterson

people from YOUR state come to OURS to find work

you have 1 fucking sport team and you have the audacity to make fun of flyovers

all you have is a fucking hockey team, we have 2 teams for every fucking sport.

no wait, 3 in football!

eat a dick, jersey. nobody likes you. you're up there with florida and missouri. and before you say "nobody likes new york either", we know an don't give a shit because we're fucking new york and have more pride than "S-SECOND WEALTHIEST STATE!"

When Mike skipped parole he hid out in Jersey for awhile

Oh look another faggot who thinks he knows people that he has never met.

You have never made a film and probably never will. Keep obsessing you cunt.

that wouldn't be hard for me, so I dunno what's up with you.

>sincerely replying to pasta

On the Jurassic Park commentary track Mike says that Jay went to high school in Orfordville WI.

Okay. How does this affect my life in any way?

just giving OP what he wants, my guy

Don't support autism, user.

how can we save mike-kun?

Just wait until you hit your 20s or 30s and start filling out, kid.

>30s
I'll have been 6-years /fit/, so I'm not worried. You have only yourself to blame for being fat, not age.

Better than that mary sue faggot they had on as a guess last time

>24
You sweet summer child

By killing him faster and saving him from a slow death

>how white people eat fried chicken

Stop user. How many times can you throw your rock-hard spaghetti at us?

>posting in a literal shill thread