Why aren't you moving to Finland already? Massive job opportunities, high pay and welfare. Ugly and feminine men...

Why aren't you moving to Finland already? Massive job opportunities, high pay and welfare. Ugly and feminine men, which means more women to foreigners too.

It was good before trump, brown and blacks were treated like martians and girls looked at us like exotic and was easy to get laid there, (including sweden and norway) but now with the xenophobic sentiment i just want to travel to brown, and black countries, just to be with my own kind.

I´d rather cutting my dick off than living in Fingolia

I dont want to live in a frozen wasteland with no sun

im too retarded to learn an urgic language

WHY FINNISH MAN IS FEMININE????????

BECAUSE HE CROSSDRESSES AND TAKES HORMONES!!!!!!!!!

1. Finnish is an ugly language and also hard to learn
2. I haven't finished my studies yet
3. I plan to move in a non homogenous country so I don't feel like a fish out of water

Finnish men aren't any less attractive than Finnish she-beasts though. Same Finnish Heritage Look.

everyone speaks english quite fluently tho

i feel guilty going to a country and trying to only speak english. i couldnt go through with it
poland made me feel like shit for it and ill never forget it

>finnish is ugly
kys t*Rk

Too dangerous

n-no u

Finnish is easy, I was a little kid when I learned it.
joke was self invented :DDD

hi moha

:DDDDDD

what does moha mean?

Is finland welcoming of brown guys?

>Why aren't you moving to Finland already?
I have a house here.
My friends are here.
My family is here.

What you are asking from me is to abandon my family, my friends and my house.There are more important things than money in life.

I'm sorry. I have just been informed that we are unfortunately full. Please try another country.

gibe pass.

does finnish employers hire foreigners?

It really isn't that hard though. A lot of finnish autists like to inflate the difficulty of it for fun. For example of the 14 cases, 10-11 are used in a normal conversation.

I live in Bavaria.

I know a really cool Ukrainian girl.

This. I only use the nominative, genetive, accusative, partitive, the 3 internal locatives, the 3 external locatives, the essive and the translative.

And what, Ahmed?

I feel like my American citizenship is probably going to be much more useful to me.

I'd like to visit though.

I´d rather cutting my dick off than living in Fingolia

All know uki grills. It's brand of Ukraine.
>Ukraine? Give me pretty uki grill.
But i'm not a grill.

oh fuck this. can't you get by with only 3? this is worse than our obsession with energy consumption.

Uni cost per year for Non-EU cunts
>$1 6 0 0 0
nope

no. those are the ones you need to know unless you want to sound like a somali nigger.

because no language course on duolingo