It’s over isn’t it

it’s over isn’t it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ymIOgCfa9pY)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its just begun

take off the hoodie or kys

Pats will launch a defamation suit that sinks ESPN for good.

no, you can still be racist shitbags next season, you'll just have a new QB

>buying liberal media lies this easily
kys

Why would you believe ESPN, the network that is turning itself into TMZ for sports?

Some faggot in New England is looking for attention for his faggy sports blog so he's DMing some bullshit to Bristol and they love the chance to run anything about the Patriots

Belichick going Sampson Option

Yes

this is the only time the liberal media is right, so yes. Patriots are fucking done.

>a 40 yr old qb, a 66 yr old coach and a 76 year old owner are nearing the end

HOT TAKE THERE ESPN

Why isn’t there even a sad meme frog for one of the most dominant teams in the last 20 years with the best QB of all time? I say this at someone who hates the patriots

Seriously, why is there a stupid sad frog for the fucking “lol we win again” patriots?

KILL

YOUR

SELF

ironic usage, i.e

>tfw tom brady is only going to play for another ten years

sadpatsfrog.jpg

its better to have it now so you don't have to make it from scratch later

omg that would be their greatest win yet

>tfw no superbowls since february.

You know a lot of the article is actually plausible.

Have any of you actually read TB12? It's a $200 "fitness" book that says drinking water prevents sunburn and to buy overpriced cashews from the TB12 online store. The only basic fitness shit it provides is encouraging you to eat right and work out with resistance bands instead of weights. None of it justifies a $200 price tag and he got shredded when the book launched because it's just so absurd.

Belichick is probably tired of this shit but can't say anything publicly because his star player is literally the most successful athlete in American Sports History.

The problem is so many rookies are coming into the team and becoming infatuated with Tom Brady because they literally grew up watching him and treating him as the coach instead of Bill. Unless you're literally blind it's obvious why this is a problem.

as long as kraft is the owner and goodell is the commissioner, it won't end

Kek

Fucking aussies. Everytime.

It honestly wouldnt surprise me in the least if bill started these rumours himself as some sort of mind games thing

I'm curious as to how much this has to do with bill, kraft, and Brady being known Trump supporters. Sounds like the Jew York liberals at espn are assblasted and doing hit pieces.

>200 does hairs

I use his book to heat my house

loving this timeline right now
pats deal with drama right before the playoffs kek

trips of (probable) truth

Kek
This. Anyone who doesn't understand that Tom Brady's diva personality and random bull shit health crap isn't gonna start bothering based belicheck (hate him though I do) doesn't get it

i know i remember the deflategate drama and the four game suspension drama! really put the patriots off the playoffs!

oh wait

>ANNONYMOUS SOURCES
>N
>N
>O
>N
>Y
>M
>O
>U
>S
>_
>S
>O
>R
>C
>E
>S

Kraft is nothing without Bill

Give me one good reason why the pats traded their elite backup (soon to be starter) for a fucking second round pick

We're preparing for the next game, idiot.

>hi, my name is david arnold, and I have information that I think is important to you, mr reporter
>although I will surely get fired and blacklisted for providing such information, please be sure to use my entire name in your reporting. Yes- david, uh huh, arnold. Ok thank you.

nah

there are literally no teams in the playoffs that even have a shot at stopping us

tom "GOAT" brady has an ironclad mentality and is immune to controversy or pressure

lel

Lol

Not wanting to pay franchise money for an injury prone backup

>injury prone
he got hurt like twice, and the incidents weren't even that serious. this narrative needs to die

>mfw the Patriots don’t make the Owl this year or next year or 10 years from now

>since 2006, the Patriots have the same number of Super Bowl wins as the Giants and the Steelers
>the supposed greatest quarterback of all time went an entire decade without winning a championship
Tom Brady makes lebron james look like arnold palmer

>implying that this is a difficult question to answer.

I'll give you two reasons.

Trade Deadline midseason on a contract that was nearly finished. That trade is only worth a few games and he can still go wherever he wants in the off-season. It's a complete waste for any team that Jimmy has no interest in playing for.

His footwork mechanics are somehow still shit after 4 years in the nfl (see youtu.be/ymIOgCfa9pY) if he does not fix his footwork he's going to be a very beatable next year after teams have half a dozen games of film and an entire off-season to prepare for him.

>He got hurt twice playing less than 10 games he's not injury prone!!

Just a likely to be the janitor or somone who works for ESPN or bill Belicheck himself.

They can get another second round QB this year just like when they picked up Jimmy

the Giants and Steelers never made short-term dynasties, on which Brady is on the verge of doing AGAIN after nearly 14 years. How many QBs have won 3 Owls in 4 years twice? Didn't think so. If and when the Patriots win the Super Bowl, Brady will be the only one to do so, a feat that will remain unduplicated throughout the rest of the NFL's history.

it was jimmy g you ponce
after what tim bradly put him through, once he got out he let it all out

What did I miss here guys? Just another gay ESPN opinion piece on the Patriots fading or something solid? QRD?

I didn't even know they made sad Pepes in Pat's gear. Is that new?

>Pats cakewalk to another SB win
>Tom Brady and Belichick finally say they've had enough of each other
>Trade Tom Brady for a lot of picks
>Garoppolo comes back in the offseason

The book costs like $18

>Jimmy can just come back next season

guys this can't be happening, not right before the playoffs!