Is anyone else severely depressed Arnold stopped becoming /ourguy/ and became a faggot?

Is anyone else severely depressed Arnold stopped becoming /ourguy/ and became a faggot?

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/844117670983360512

I blame Cameron, he made Arnold stop eating red meat cuz muh China

Based Arnold BTFO of globalist shill Trump.

>his opinion is different from mine so I can't like his movies anymore

Are there no safe spaces left?

>cares about children
>he's a faggot!

oh wait, he said some things to that clown in the office, so he's literally satan now.

Didn't he cut a shit ton of money from afterschool programs while he was governor?

Everything he says is right though. It's fucking ridiculous the shit he's cutting to build that fucking wall.

People that care about kids ARE faggots though

The faggot is you OP. Literally nothing is gayer than Trump

Spent too much time hanging out with his trendy liberal Hollywood friends. Sad!

Oldfag here, I was a big fan of his in the 80s and 90s, but he's been irrelevant since 2002

But I thought Mexico was paying for it

Why do californians hate america so much?

hes just salty about the apprentice. same goes for cuban

Loving his shift towards the left recently.

Because they're the closest to non-Americans, who all hate you.

but he said mexico was going to pay for it

why are republicans so fucking retarded btw

bush wasted a ton of money on two stupid wars that destabilized the entire region and fucked it even further for another few decades and now we have this cunt building a wall.

>Wastes his time and his talents engaging in a pointless off-topic argument about stupid shit with a whiny manchild that has no clear purpose or outcome

He's more /ourguy/ than ever

He's only cutting the gibs me dats and the art fag funding. Nothing of value was lost.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

He's just a senile old man that doesn't want any conflict in his life, thats why hes views changed so much about fucking politics and LGBT faggot nonsense
We will always have primo prime

Have you ever considered that he still should be /ourguy/ and the board culture inspired by Sup Forums is in the wrong?

he is taking from the poor and gibbing that straight to wall street

You either die a man or live long enough to see yourself become a cuck.

Arnold and Trump are both based. Men get in fights sometimes. Its not the end of the world.

I like him more now simply because of his moderation. You know times are crazy when the fucking Terminator is a voice of reason

>PBS is art fags now.
Trump fans are the most naive creatures on Earth.

If you didn't know he was a faggot due to his views on violent video games after all the movies he's done there's something wrong with you

At least we still have Stallone.

Someone disagrees with me politically? wtf i hate arnie now.

Fine, they're just regular fags.

dropped

JCVD too

TheDonald

Glad you guys have stopped pretending you care about the poor and disenfranchised now.

It's more like he's being a gay cunt. Donald Trump is being a fantastic President.

>Killed TPP
>Going to kill Obamacare
>Judge Gorsuch is GOAT
>Economy is doing great
>Merkel BTFO
>ISIS BTFO

The left wants to convince you the sky is falling when America is doing great.

You shut your whore mouth trumpcuck. Arnie is a fucking god.

If you support Trump over Arnold YOU'RE the nuMale

Arnold is one of the extremely few people who can virtue signal against The God Emperor, while still coming across as lovable.

Love you, Arnie. Always will.

The poor and disenfranchised are fags.

Wow really made me think, thanks user. I trust you over the ((((((New York Times))))))

did you even watch the video?

If there's anybody who's opinions on Trump are irrelevant it's a disgraced politician who only got elected in the first place due to his popularity as an action movie star.

>The ratings are in, you failed LMAO 30 percent approval rating
>Gib monies to after school care

He's literally turned into fucking Richard Simmons whining about PE. Fuck off cunts that's not the job of the Federal Government.

He lives around Californians, it was only a matter of time before they destroyed his mind with their mental illness.

Is Arnold seriously a republican? It just seems so bizarre, everything about him screams democrat

Before Trump hijacked the party, before you paid any attention to politics, Republicans could be sensible, learned people.

Oh, like Nixon?

BTFO

Found another fag lmao

This.

Arnold is what every man should aspire to. Came to the country with five bucks in his pocket and achieved every goal he set out for. He's THE American dream for god's sake.

Listen I love his movies, but didn't Arnold basically fuck Cali over for the majority of his tenure? I mean fuck California, it can float into the Pacific ocean for all I care but he wasn't a good Governor as far as I recall.

>>Killed TPP
Literally the only good thing he did, I hope he keeps being protectionist.
>>Going to kill Obamacare
Going after peoples healthcare is anti-american as fuck. Sure, obamacare is a piece of shit deal, but repealing it with his current plan is going to directly benefit the billionares at the expense of white middle class.
>>Judge Gorsuch is GOAT
A complete sellout.
>>Economy is doing great
It's in a bubble.
>>Merkel BTFO
What?
>>ISIS BTFO
What?

Yeah he totally wussed out to the California Democrats.

He was supposed to fight the girly men, not join them. Now the big businesses are fleeing California.

Actually yes. Despite his major, fatal failure he was a bright guy who did a lot of good.

>Going after peoples healthcare is anti-american as fuck.
What Healthcare? I can't fucking afford Health Insurance, and if I did I'd have some ludicrous 20k deductible.

Obamacare is a fucking monstrosity that only takes care of wealthy sick fucks like Boogie, it totally shafts the poor and middle class.

>Obamacare is a fucking monstrosity
I agree with that. But the solution is not what Trump offers.

There's a new /ourguy/ in town.

This.
The über-immigrant is here to stop billionaire globalists like Trump!
I can't believe we got so cucked that we elected orange George Soros as our president

>posting fake news

That Wall is so worth it.

The alt-right is almost exclusively gib me dats and soon to be gib me dats. They are either young neets or old lifers with replaceable jobs.

he is just fighting for relevance. its pitiful.

You guys do realize Trump is a Russian plant, right?

Fuck off retard.

This. Nixon was a gifted administrator and able leader. Just, you know. A little paranoid.

>caring about celebrities past age of 16
user its time to grow up and learn some social skills. Lets be real knowing what a sociopath arnie was in his body builder days he a business first guy he doesnt give a fuck about anyone or thing.

He changed when he became Governor

>DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

Nixon was amazing for the cards he was delt, what did he do wrong?
>watergate
>and.........

>How fucking dare Arnold make fun of Trump's abysmal approval rating after the shit Donald pulled at the prayer event over the ratings if the Celebrity Apprentice!
>And advocating for keeping social programs that help kids and the poor? How can a rich man care for the people worse off than him?!

Truly, not even Twitter is a safe space anymore from all this exemplary Republican immigrant good will and human decency!

>that picture with all the solar panels

Arnold tried to please everyone which ended up fucking everyone. He is too awesome of a man for politics.

They're also the only reason Trump won since a lot of them were Dems who didn't vote or switched sides after the last 8 years

>he doesn't believe what I believe!
>I hate him now!

What are you a bigot?

He'll be fine

He was the goddamn governor of California.

He accomplished literally nothing.

From what I see observing from the outside politics is an absolute fucking cesspool, I can only imagine someone who genuinely cares to make a difference coming in and getting sucked in and spit out by the system and Arnold does seem like a really good well meaning guy so I can see it being the case for him.

This thread proves that most trumpcucks are underage autists who didn't get to experience the glory of prime Arnie action movies.

>tfw you know that one of the greatest western genre actors will die completely disappointed & heartbroken without realizing the failures of his ideology as he watches his dreams shatter before him; each one broken into a thousand pieces as he reflects on how foolish he could've been to believe that it wasn't going to end as horribly as it did

>choosing Stallone in the Arnie-Stallone fight

Top fucking kek.

Arnold says his primary inspiration is The Gipster and he was probably the farthest-left Republican president since Hoover.

Clint doesn't have a twitter, it's not his tweet.

Oops, fucked up, I really can't think of a more left Republican president before Reagan. He may have been the farthest left of his time.

Even without a twitter, Clint Eastwood is a staunch conservative and his views are probably consistent with perspective expressed in that fake tweet.

If it wasnt for art fags funding arnie wouldnt have a career
And you wouldnt have any kino or capeshit
Fuck off

theres no reason why PBS cant be a private company. government funded media is a meme

Sup Forums has become the literal opposite of Tumblr. The alt-right has become the literal opposite of SJWs, along with safespaces and all the other bullshit. But the funny thing is that they dont even realize it.

True conservatives despise neo-liberal pieces of shit like Trump.

Literally?

>why are republicans so fucking retarded btw

Retards vote for retards. That's why republicans are still a thing. Trump knew this and decide to exploit these idiots for personal gain.

This is what reddit actually believes

>>/reddit/

Stallone is a horribly insecure manlet
Who lives in heels and a hairpiece
With hgh and test and decca in his blood to kill prime level arnie
Hes antigun as well

I like his movies,but hes not our guy

What a dumb argument

>Hitler was amazing for the cards he was delt, what did he do wrong?
>WW2
>and.........

not opposite but bizarro of. Sup Forums is just as flawed as they people they hate, just on the opposite extreme

Trump wants to cut meals on wheels, funding for arts, etc. Things that in one year he spends in one weekend by the secret service protecting him.

You want him to cut something? Tell him to stop taking vacations every weekend that is costing taxpayers more money than it should.

TPP was dead before he was elected, let alone took office.

Also, /ourguy/ shit should be ban-able as a global rule. Every fucking board...

Who actually watches PBS?

when was he ever /ourguy/ you cunt

>california governor
>anti gun republicuck

>caring about the well being of underprivileged children

xD wat a fagget amirite?
#MAGA