live.watchcric.org/channel/watch-live-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND HE'S OUT

BASED SAXGOD

wow a batsmens that knows if he hit the ball or not

Fuck Sup Forums

ump needs a good flogging for that

Imagine missing an important ball because of ads

Amazing, but two English"""men""" forgot to review in Melbourne.

Imagine missing an important ball because of aids

Root is a genuinely decent bowler tbqh

what are you listening to lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=fGMB1Pt9NpU&

Extremely selfish choice for Smarsh to risk a review like that

if that was khawaja, it would have stayed out

Why didn't smarsh walk

This. Put the team first like Vince and Malan.

i dont like the op pic

Only if there was an corrupt Sri Lankan as third umpire

4 day tests.

The faces of /cric/.

he doesnt want to expose his shitcunt brother

Why does prostate cancer get nowhere near the same amount of coverage?

100 over tests

cause when a woman's husband dies she just moves onto the next bloke that has money so there is no one to set up a campaign like glenn mcgrath

Buisness Idea

MCG "Brown" Test for prostate cancer awareness

excellent idea lad

INCLUSIVE THREAD HERE

Rig Ranking lads

1. Mitch Marsh
2. Sean Marsh
3. Pat Cummins
4. Mitch Starc
5. Tim Paine
6. Cam Bancroft
7. Steve Smoth
8. Dave Warner
9. Josh Hazelwood
10. Usman Khawaja
11. the goat

Based Malc

The codes make them a decent price there's no way I'd pay normal price. I usually get the godfather or supreme. I add free garlic sauce, parmesan cheese, spring onions and oregano

> Malcolm Turnbull showing off how working class and sporty he is
> will not call a single ball

for me it's hawaiian add garlic from my local pizza inn

>I add free garlic sauce, parmesan cheese, spring onions and oregano
Wait, there are free toppings?

Sounds like an aide has given him a few talking points to sound like he understands the game

t. triggered soyboy

for me, its asian gf

>ch9 commentators shilling to turnball

Based Malcolm has a great voice

I hate the motherfucker. He sounds like he is thinking about every single word he speaks and who will be offended by it.
>based healey

BASED saxon

>Nobody will ever ask Malcolm 'Weng Xu' Turnbull why we dont get to vote on immigration
cucked hard

yeah those 4 are completely free. keep in mind there's a maximum of 11 toppings per pizza and no more than of 3 of 1 topping
t. dominos enthusiast

The more I think about it the more it blows my mind that France isn't a global cricket superpower

I've never thought about it before, but I started wondering how the French are doing in cricket today and then I couldn't stop thinking about how they never really took up the sport, never formed part of the original 9 test-playing nations, never became a top test team etc. and it is kinda blowing my mind.
Thinking about the early centuries of the game and shared culture between France and England (always invading each other), their close geographical locations, and how those two nations formed strong sporting rivalries in soccer and rugby.

But also Cricket /feels/ like a really "French" sport. A leisurely five days in the summer on some picturesque green oval gently rolling the arm over? A game that rewards flamboyancy, creativity, and innovation? A chance to beat the English?
As well as the geography of France would lend itself to some fantastic test pitches and the weather in summer is definitely suited to the sport.
I mean, Shane Warne should have come out of France. A flamboyant genius smoking cigarettes while inexplicably involved in never-ending sex scandals?
The more I think about it the more I can't believe we don't have 150 years worth of history of incredible French cricketing characters dominating the world game and legendary test series between England and France.
Like: remember when the 1940 test series between England and France had to be abandoned mid-match during the third test in Paris when the Nazis invaded and they all famously came back to play the final two days in 1945?
Or the 1970 tour of India when brilliant legspinner Jacques Merlot slept in on the morning of the first test after getting drunk the night before and only reached the ground in time for the third session but still ran through the Indian middle-order collecting first innings bowling figures of 7/22?

How do we not have a million stories like this?

how much do you weigh?

Based Wilin Down Unda

I would bowl a beamer at Malcolm Turnbull and get him out falling onto his stumps for a golden duck

elite post

>turball goes back to his corporate box paid for by a Chinese billionaire who owns waterfront property in his electorate

astle

unironically makes me think

France would probably feel cricket is too quintessentially Anglo for their pride to cope, despite the fact that the UK invented most relevant sports.

The scale broke before I could read it

What's yr flava bby gurl?

>turnball impulsively wants to deport moeen

>tfw no 24 Heures du Mans de criquet

marky btfo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_at_the_1900_Summer_Olympics
>The two-day game commenced on 19 August 1900. Great Britain batted first and scored 117, and bowled France out for 78. Great Britain then scored 145 for 5 in their second innings, setting the hosts a target of 185. The tourists bowled out France for 26 to win the match by 158 runs, a significant margin, but with only five minutes of the match remaining

Jobs and growth lads

Fucking hell, this is how they live

watsonsbayhotel.com.au/

reckon cook should have a bowl

wish more African nations were into cricket. imagine a 2m tall Ghanaian barrelling down the pitch bowling 150kph in swingers at manlet sub-continentals

then getting puffed after 1 over

Hi Sup Forums

my dad lives at Watson's Bay. there's a nice pub on the waterfront there

Cunts having a pissup set off fireworks last night lads without telling any bastard
Heaps of doggos missing today in the area from the fireworks and it's hot as fuck
Drove around there this morning about 6am before I went for a surf and sat there for 5 minutes blasting the horn to wake the cunts up

Hope they had a shit sleep and are hungover as fuck lads

Unironically more excited for RSA vs. IND later on. We should have switched to greentops straight after the golden era 2bh.

Oi cunts whats a good live stream that doesnt just buffer all the fucking time

I want to stream on my laptop outside and watch from the pool

>333-3
Pleasing.

hard life they live

Complaining that the other teams are taking too long for lunch

alright Kenyan medium pacers then

>9/999
worrying

elite post

my mum's working there, have you seen her?

good lad. leave a bowl of water out for any hot dags

Just use a radio

Nah get fucked I want to watch it

channel 9

See

based straffo

This is how continental Europeans feel about cricket

youtube.com/watch?v=E_6d3JBBo4s

stream channel 9 on your laptop

The Zimbabweans can't manage this why do you think Ghanaians could?

bring the tellie outside

kek

The Ashes is unavailable for streaming on their official site

need to get this Fahkar out

Lazy cunt

live.watchcric.org/channel/watch-live-6

everything I look at has a tinge of pink to it now lads ffs

leave him there, want this game to be somewhat interesting

Wouldn't be much different to the West Indies desu.
Result would probably be the same, a talented side of big strong dudes with no discipline and no consistency. Discipline and consistency are exclusive to white people and asians.

*holds hands*

Michael Clarke the consummate professional
>It's pretty shit aye

why is there a ufo on my telly

or bring the pool inside

Fakhar "the white Stoinis" Zamar

That's actually hilarious