Are you improving yourself financially, mentally and physically so you can attract a white female, breed 2...

Are you improving yourself financially, mentally and physically so you can attract a white female, breed 2.1 children and secure a future for our white race?

If not, why?

>inb4 flag, here for business

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nmXrCJIsAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-back
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im working on my physical shape, and i have cultivated a mental capacity

I'm fit but I don't know how to earn money.

Got two kids and a wife. Permission to collapse, financially, mentally and physically now?

Tell me what to do, and I will try.

Don't care about societal expectations/pressures or the future of humanity beyond my natural lifespan. Let it burn, who even cares.

This

I can't have kids knowing the bullshit they would be going through in the future. If I had had kids at 18 they would just be turning 18 now and I couldn't bare to see them die in the upcoming war.

Training to be a studio musician
I don't care for women or any of that financial improvement crap

Naw man I play PS1 videogames and fap.

other than being pretty, that girl looks as dumb as a box of rocks.

>Financially
Working currently, going back to Uni soon
>Mentally
Getting back into reading, thinking of starting yoga
>Physically
Yes, though I'll admit I slacked a lot during the winter

granted, my lazy friend

>financially
Can't get a better job than this minimum wage shit I currently got, can't into further education because not smart enough, can't force myself to study shit I don't care about

>mentally
Being unemployed and rejected by everyone for the last 15 years I'd say its not really possible to improve because its all fucked up anyway

>physically
I have barely the motivation to get out of bed

>attract a white female
I honestly don't know how all this shit even works

>breed 2.1 children
I'd like having children but I don't think I could be a good father

>and secure a future for our white race?
I hope I can do that in another way, by being the executioner who takes all the blame later

i will never get a gf and breed with her so I just watch anime all day while i fuck my onahole.

Well if I can, I aim to outbreed the White race with a White/East Asian Female

I can understand why

Why do your Women like making themselves so unattractive (Piercings/Overweight/Tattoos/masculine/Dyke/3rd-Wave Fem/Butch behavior)?

I'm always trying to improve myself, but not for white women

Ah good, cos I already am doing. When they go to university in twenty-odd years or so, I'll start living again, if I make it that far.

I gave up on all that so now I'm trying to get a job in Japan where at least I'll be in escapism motherland

Indeed I am.

But I'm not white.

because women are retarded sacks of shit with the minds of 5 year olds. they don't make their own decisions they always need someone to tell them what to think and how to behave, look etc. the problem is that western men have stopped telling them how to act like women. the jews filled that void with their degeneracy.

My wife is 5'9" with blue eyes. We have a son who is 15 months old and plan to have at least 1 more.

I make money but my upper torso is pear shaped. I'm pretty strong though, and I exercise by practicing bow-staff skills

Who is this fluid druid?

>Are you improving yourself financially, mentally and physically so you can attract a white female, breed 2.1 children and secure a future for our white race?
No, I most certainly am not.

Why can't you control your Women, Hanz?
>Now they are welcoming Islam into your nation
>'Muh Diversity'
Which translates to Freedom to fuck anyone,
do anything I want and White Men can't judge
me cuz misogyny and racism

Stay away Jamal

Very, very, very well memed! How very original!

sauce?

I'm not going to enslave myself for the nebulous concept of "saving the white race".

I'm a patriotic person, but there still has to be some incentive for men to settle down and selflessly slave away for their wives, children and country. All those incentives have been removed so my desire to do so has been removed.

fix the system and I'll play along again. Anything else makes you a slave.

your gonna have to trick me, if you want my superior genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nmXrCJIsAo

TLDR;

I am not smart, motivated, or diligent enough to put myself into a position to make a difference in my country so I'll just complain about the "system" on an anonymous image board.

I'm also too fat/ugly/autistic/poor/douchey to get a wife and have kids and I shall attribute that to there being no "incentive".

I prefer latinas.

hope you got 10 million tucked away

watching seinfeld and smoking a j.

>got a job 2/10
> ... nothin ... nothing else.

>the calzone

I have a blonde and blue eyed son and am best friends with my very reasonable and redpilled ex-wife.

Meanwhile my new gf is 8 years younger and from an exceedingly wealthy family.

Everything except the money, but I have yellow fever and am repulsed by Western women (of any race) for the most part. Also,
>only 2.1 kids

Better go for like 4-5, senpai.

you need to do more than that to attract a good, sweet wife. you must work in your romance, chivalry and making your future wife feel special as fuck, with small wert gestures, nice heartfelt words and always let her know you appreciate her and everything she does for you.

yes, i have a steady solid job
unlike some artists i know

Don't post a clip like that and not give us a name

Traditional Japanese women seem very feminine and gold home makers, is this correct?

so why did you get divorced? so you could fuck younger women? and we wonder why women are so debased now, they're taught they have shelf life of just a few years.

>tfw went cold turkey 2 months ago
>tfw all I want is another hit from old faithful

>2.1

i see what the jews did there

everyone in the population must be paired up (no stragglers) and have more than 2 children lol!

anyone know if the n-back test genuinely work? I've read that it is one of the few mental training, which actually improve your cognitive skills, in areas that are unrelated to the test and it can genuinely raise your IQ with 5 points or so (If you take several IQ test multiple times, you can also increase your IQ - but that will because you recognize some of the general patterns in how these test are formed, and therefor not actually raising your IQ)

I have started taking it at least once a week, but I am not sure if it actually will have a positiv effect or not.

also, does anyone know of any supplements whom are proven to have an effect on intelligent? -a positive effect that is.

>you will never look like this
why even live

I can run a 12:30 two mile and recently completed my first marathon.

I have a white wife.

I am gainfully employed.

We're house hunting in a good neighborhood so our kids can go to good schools.

/r9k/ BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-back

>best friend with your ex-wife
pathetic..

>I can't be friends with someone I used to be married to. I better be a bitter and rage fueled douchebag. That will help my son grow up with a healthy mindset

Pathetic...

I own a female

>If not, why?
That's not how it works, OP; the default is inaction. You have to tell *me* why I should do all that.

I have 4 kids with my Chinese wife, at least half of my race will survive

Done. I hope you don't mind I rounded up.

>if I insert a picture of a hot girl with my post it tricks my brain into thinking I'm a hot girl

> financially
Master in a trade, solid job and income, 401k, house is only debt and will be paid of in a year.

> physically
Working on it. Let life get me too busyand slid into a dad bod. Cleaned up diet and working out 3x a week now.

>mentally
Limit myself on screen time and read as much as i can. I read news daily and stay up on current events. I try to shield my mind from as much degeneracy as possible.

My mission is complete i guess. Scored a nice traditional white woman of germanic decent and we have 2 kids with blonde hair and green eyes.

>2.1 children
Not enough considering how many gutless, apathetic, hopeless idiots won't have any at all, feeling so intellectually and morally superior for giving up halfway through the fight to ascendancy. Four at the very least.

White women are RETARDED!

I'm educated, and i don't know how to earn money that's not there.

WHO IS THIS TANTALISING ANGEL

>401k
Enjoy having it liquidated

>no sauce

>A lot of men on Sup Forums are on their way to form stable family units

This went better than expected

Yeah, more than likely.

My company matches my contribution $ for $ so i see it as a gamble that will hopefully pay off. Its not the entirety of my savings.

but that boy pussy penis is bigger than yours

Finally started getting off my skinnyfat ass and started dieting. Down 4 kg in my first month, 6 to go until I hit 63 kg at which point I'll start bulking. Feels good. Can't help with the children tho, there's no way I'll give up my freedom for some little shits.

I'm doing those things, but not in order to distract myself with companionship and family.

I'm doing those things in the hopes of helping secure a future for humanity in the only physical frontier we have left- space- because if we don't strive upwards and outwards, our species is condemned to die on the same planet which gave rise to us. I find that outcome to be unacceptable.

>Financially
Working a warehouse job shipping liquor for $19.50 an hour. Currently looking for an office job.
>Mentally
Just got my BA in May, will eventually return to school for my Masters.
>Physically
Eh, could be better better, could be worse.
>Attract women and breed 2.1 kids
Eh, maybe later. Too busy trying to land on my feet.

I'm currently trying to better my mind and body by reading a lot more and sticking to an exercising and work out plan.

I'm not going to live for the hope that I find a woman to settle down with, if it happens it happens. However, in this day and age I have my doubts, so I'd rather focus on myself.

I have three kids with 3 different mothers. I'm 22 and unemployed on social welfare. I only speak to one of the kids.

Did I do good /pol?

source pls

>our white race
>Malaysia

Just curious, what's it like being a disgusting piece of shit, who not only ruined his own life but that of his offspring by focusing on his primal urges to fuck trashy women while you leech off the government?

Black man spotted!

No jobs ;-;

tfw I'm your age and haven't even had a gf
tfw entering community college as a freshman this fall

I know I dun fucked up but damn dude

Too socially awkward.
So much so, that i feed like I've missed out on a lot of happiness I should have had growing up. And so I don't want to seal my status as an adult and get married then raise kids.