Your thoughts on MILLION DOLLAR EGGS CREME, World Feast?

Your thoughts on MILLION DOLLAR EGGS CREME, World Feast?

Get some fuck'n health insurance SAM

Some of the best television in the last 10 years, only reason I turned my TV on last year to watch television programming.

DUDE SAM HYDE PRETENDING NOT TO BE SAM HYDE CALLING HIMSELF OUT ON BEING AN IMPOSTOR WHO IS IN TURN CALLING HIMSELF OUT ON BEING SAM HYDE LMAO

I like it

>half my audience tells ME I'm irrelevant

Least he was honest.

It was very random xD

Definitley one of the better tv shows I've seen. Really creative, well made. Feels like Jodorowsky in places, the way they evoke feelings of the times we live in. 10/10 tv kino

"thank you"

I want to be a graphic designer like my mom.

Garbage show made by human trash. That fugly Sam guy looks like a homeless rapist that sleeps on park benches and spends whatever money he can panhandle on spray cans so he can huff the fumes at night.

A WORLD PEACE THREAD A DAY KEEP SAMMY HEALTH INSURANCE AWAY

It was really entertaining -- cringey to watch in places (but in a good way?). Suddenly put Charls and Nick's considerable talent to the forefront. Sam constantly broke character on screen. It's not funny when an actor breaks character and it's actually one of the fundamentals of acting. Sam COULD make some REALLY great comedy if he just doubled down on improving his screen presence and pulled less from his sesameme street cred.

In all honesty, MDE is what put Sam, et al., on the radar for me. I really paid no attention to him before and really never got into his stuff before seeing it on Adult Swim. Once I heard they were off AS, I followed a couple of the group's side channels (bombstrap, VMU dream, HydeWars, etc.).

HydeWars is honestly the most depressing knowing that Sam got his wish -- he got the TV show he always wanted -- and it was ripped from him probably for reasons that had nothing to do with the edgyness of the material.

From watching MDE, I can tell that they languished their budget on costuming, set design, and probably having to cut a LOT of Sam's takes because he couldn't hold character. The problem is you can't tell someone like Sam that he has room to improve. In his mind, he's an industry juggernaut that just hasn't been realized fully by his audience and advertisers. In all actuality, if Sam honestly put time and effort into his craft instead of meme-level shitposting irl, he COULD be a powerful force in media. If he keeps doing what he's doing, though, he's going to get dust-binned.

Real Sam Hyde buried in the desert

The only good things about this show were costume/set design and the music, none of which the MDE guys were responsible for
Not even MDE fans can agree on whether the show is supposed to be funny or "deep"

Based show shut down by the Jews because straight while guys aren't allowed an outlet/entertainment anymore

Get a real job Sam.

Had some funny moments. The bits about the post wall roasties the pua with the wheelchair kid were pretty funny. But I can't help but think it's overrated by redditor memelords who love Sam because he's le "our guy". Plus they get pretty dumb about its cancellation. "Hurr durr why won't the media kikes that Sam is trying to subvert support his show. Muh ratings." M8 you put anything in that timeslot it will get similar ratings. People tune in to adultswim to watch family guy then throughout the night turn the channel or turn off their TV. MDE already had a decent fanbase so thats why the ratings were decent. Whether or not his audience would have grown is the question.

Are these real facebook posts.

Sam Hyde's fanbase:
Broup A.) dudes who fap to Sam and secretly want him to get fatter and more disgusting because they believe he can be shamed into being a bottom (spoiler: he already is)
Broup B.) there is no broup B.

thanks

More miss than hit, mediocre at best

interesting coincidence how they both have humongous breasts

I honestly have the most perfect way for Sam to spin WP's cancellation, but I have no idea how to pitch the idea to him without alerting others to the scheme. I'm IP banned from twitter, so I don't know if Sam is still active there, but I need to find some way to get the info to Sam. It would pull him out of this crooked nosedive.

look at both pictures back and forth really quick
they look like the same pair of tits

fucking buzzfeed kike got it shut down

WHAT'S GOIN ON BIG GUY?
YA JUST TRIPPED MY WIFE

FOR YOU

This, 110%. I have an enormous amount of respect for Hyde, but he has no one but himself to blame for his current state of affairs. His criticism of the entertainment industry/modern society is spot on, but he forgot that even if he, as an artist, didn't have to "play by their rules," other people whose help he depends on do.

Instead of turning a bullshit Buzzfeed hit piece into a non-issue, he busted the author's chops and constantly promoted the incident. Instead of killing the story of his controversial beliefs through irrelevance, this only brought attention to them. His actions created a PR nightmare that alienated his coworkers (people he should have been able to count on when things got tough) and forced the parent company to take a stance on his (admittedly hilarious) behavior. Try explaining to some 60 year old media executive that they should risk their reputation on the experimental comedian who occupies the 12:15AM Friday slot on one of their niche networks.

The guy is a comedy genius but if he wants access to the entertainment industry (and all of the resources/talent available in it) he needs to do a better job picking his battles. He really does represent the avant garde, but he'll never be able to access a wider audience if he keeps up his current behavior.

sam
if you dont stop making threads like these
i'm going to come to your shitty hovel and scalp you like the filthy hog you are

>I have an enormous amount of respect for Hyde, but he has no one but himself to blame for his current state of affairs.

This is important, and it's important because it's the truth. I wonder if Sam has taken responsibility for his actions. I only heard rumors and can imagine that Nick and Charls might be upset with Sam for what he did. If that is indeed the case then I hope that Sam can take responsibility, then apologize to Nick and Charls. Those three are modern masters, but individually they lack the shine required to flourish in the media. I hope everything is well between them all, and that since WP's closing the three were all able to decompress, gather their composure, and then return to generate more ideas.