Did you guys enjoy the World Juniors? :)

Did you guys enjoy the World Juniors? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JuoCd2tocw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Whats that?
You beat Sweden at the blowjob championships or somthing?

You know it bud, Dube with the bardownski for the boys

Don't worry dad, fix that can opener in your mouth and you can compete too someday

Oh right. G.B. is only good at harboring sand niggers and being proud of being good at a sport literal niggers are good at.

Have fun losing every championship tournament of your national sport until the end of time.

>being proud of being good at a sport literal niggers are good at
They haven't been good at it in decades. They're just a nation of spectators.

>"oh what the hell, I already bought the tickets, I might as well go to the game"
>'jim you're not wearing the jersey, america isn't ev-'
>"im wearing the fucking jersey."
>*gets awarded a silver medal*

I mean literally any poor nigger village plays soccer with a piece of trash, its such a simple narrow minded game.

All you do is kick a large ball at a target the size of the average europeans mud hut. Seems simple enough.

>bunch of canadians jerking eachother off
>literally only 1 non-canadian in this pathetic thread
>celebrating over a meme youth tournament
>celebrating over a meme youth tournament in your only relevant sport
>celebrating over a meme youth tournament in your only relevant sport that you suck at
>celebrating over a meme youth tournament in your only relevant sport that you suck at which the US won last time
>celebrating when the US has 3 (three) of the 6 (six) top scorers in the tournament
>being this pathetic because you know the US will win the actual big boy tournament or you'll get cucked by Sweden's actual team
>being this pathetic when every other relevant country is worrying about their 10 other sports championships and competitions going on at the moment while you're huddled away in you -20 degree temperature frozen wasteland called Canada
lol at your lives

I shouldnt be laughing at this

Pretty good friend
I hate the threads on Sup Forums tho. International hockey always reminds me how much our country sucks at banter and how salty europeans can get

>SEETHING
>E
>E
>T
>H
>I
>N
>G

your country's most popular sport is literally college football, we only get excited about this shit around the holidays.

Kek, Leafs BTFO

Have you ever seen ice?

>calls it a meme tournament
>cares enough to know individual stats
Your mad is showing.

He's probably never even seen a white person, let alone frozen water.

most undeserved win ever and also the most biased referees ever (a swedehating buttmad finn)

enjoy being fucking mutts you retarded idiots

TSN tossed up the video. Too bad there's no good angle of the actual throw.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JuoCd2tocw

If Swedes are this upset now just think how bad they're going to be when they're eliminated from the world cup in the group stages.

Im confident there will be tomorrow. There's literally 100 different camera angles they have to comb through

They won't be upset at all. Its just a shitty meme tournament. They'll only be eliminated because of refball.

>These European officials were out to get us in a plot to undermine European hockey for some reason

Think thats a european only tournament.

U must be really german nigel cuz yo mouth is full if shit

This an still a slow 1-1 game
No wonder little kids play it

>tf
>tp
JEJ

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread, but i feel like the WJC has become increasingly irrelevant in the past few years.

Everyone seemed to care about it couple of years ago, but this year no one really bothered with it till the final, and it's mostly normies so they have a talking point for the next few days

*hooks you into the boards*

they have no idea that junior hockey at the national level gets virtually zero coverage in this country, and you're lucky if you even get local games
WJC is about the only time the country gets a look at the top youngsters and it's almost always dynamite hockey

>i feel like the WJC has become increasingly irrelevant in the past few years.
stop forcing it into NHL rinks and it will be fine

>This an still a slow 1-1 game
Hi, Mr. Proxy.