How did an adamantium bullet kill x-24 when it only knocked out Logan in x men origins?

How did an adamantium bullet kill x-24 when it only knocked out Logan in x men origins?
And how did it kill x 24? Why didn't he revive?

Different caliber. He can't regrow an adamantium skull. Next question.

>watched the movie
>saw the bullet blow off a quarter of his head with frayed metal everywhere
>HOW'D IT GET BURNED

Also, since when did anyone care about what happened in X-Men Origins?

I haven't seen it yet, but i would say:

1.Bullet stuck in his brain, stopping it from regrowing

2. Origins should be disregarded

3.MUH PLOT HOLE

I will stay with option 3 that's pretty common in this franchise.

Wouldn't he just grow a new regular skull?

It was already shown that he needed the green shit to recover from vital wounds.
His brain being gone basically ceases all function.
Also Im of the opinion that Fox has completely left Origins: Wolverine out of the equation for their xmen movies, and has only Deadpool references as a joke.

not with fucked up pieces of metal in the way

Green shit was needed to regenerate for the clone

Vital wounds?

Wolverine recovered from a nuclear blast in like 10 seconds, he also had a katana stuck straight through his heart, had 2 inch iron wire stuck throughout his body and was thrown into the ocean floor for god knows how long

X-24 probably only has his claws coated in adamantium like Laura, since they knew the full coating was deadly poisonous. This is supported by the fact that the farmer's shotgun blew chunks out of his skull, and adamantium wouldn't get shredded by buckshot.

Didn't seem to be a problem after getting his adamantium claws cut off, he was able to Grow his bone claws back immediately

>2 inch iron wire
do you not know the term rebar?

Best answer in the thread

Wasnt talking about Logan. I was talking about X-24.
If you watched the movie, you,would have seen the doctor injecting the clone with the green mutant shit to speed up his regeneration, showing that the clones regenerative abilities werent quite up to the task.

Did you pay attention to Logan? His body is losing the ability to heal.

It was on the tip of my tongue :)

why didn't laura just cut off 'dad's head and x24 head (at the neck) and simply swapped bodies?

since x24 only had claws 'metaled', logan's cells in his head coulda healed up and lived.

Origins is non canon

>muh comic books
Too bad this wasn't a comic book, you aspie fuck.

This is a good question. To what extend does his healing factor work? If his head were cut off, would the body grow back on the head, or would the head grow back on the body?

True regrowth is Deadpools abilities. We havent seen wolverine regrow a severed limb.

Are you fucking stupid? Are you comparing the clean cut his claws got to the damage caused by a bullet? Fucking idiot, man.

That shit was in the other films you thick cunt.

Why didnt the eagles just fly them to north dakota?

It would have been extremely painful

I am Tyler Durden

not from a Jedi

His skull wouldn't lose its hardness just because the bullet was adamantium, it doesn't make sense that suddenly this super strong material which an ordinary bullet had no hope of even denting would fail to stop a bullet just because it's very hard.

maybe they fucked up in the editing room

you can see his skull is silver when she shoots him

or maybe only parts of his body was adamantium due to being a clone and she was lucky

Why do you need an adamantium bullet when you have an adamantium claw?

Except they establish the adamantiun bullet as the only thing capable of putting Wolverine down so later on it's the only thing capable of putting X-24 down. What's the point of the adamantiun bullet in the story if any regular bullet could do the trick?