Traveling

>traveling
what the fuck? am i being memed here? why are liberals so obsessed with this shit?

>b-but muh experiences
>spending thousands to go drink in a foreign country
>experiences
why dont you just go do it in your backyard? what the fuck is this shit?

>good goy the globalist jew needs you to spend 100x the money elsewhere to do the exact same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It allows them to post pictures to social media, and make their friends jealous.

I want to travel to Europe

>spending thousands for instagram photos
you dont get more jewed than this

what else are normies going to spend extra money on? charity? finances? hobbies?

i travel to experience a different culture and understand them better, also take the opportunity to see beautiful stuff in the country (landscape or man-made)

only britbongs, amerifags, german-sand-castlers , and the small group of shit members of every other society travel to get plastered and drunk in the sun

Women travel so they can fuck strangers without judgement.

>i travel to experience a different culture and understand them better
spoken like a true cuck

Traveling is degenerate

Can't see foreign monuments and documentaries on Youtube for free, that's for sure...gotta fly over there, and look at it yourself and take a shit picture with your phone if you want the truth

I can see the appeal of it in theory but I'm way to much of a homebody to enjoy it myself.

I'd rather have a nice piece of land to fuck around on and improve over the years and make perfect and then put a big fucking fence around it with a gang of angry dobermans and guns and just tell everyone to fuck off forever.

Should've been born a yank desu.

still bitter about the euro, slavskin?

why would you ever leave your own backyard then? you can see your country's shit monuments online as well. just sit in a den for the rest of your life.

travelling is important to create a perspective of different cultures
but obviously it should be done with no social media and no hotels, as cheap as possible

there's a difference between tourism/resort and travelling imo

I got married and honeymooned in Hawaii. It was some of the 10 best days of my life. I'm still jealous when I think that some people get to live there. Maui was great, Honolulu wasn't so great.

Because I live on the outskirts of Richmond VA, a shit hole filled with hipsters and niggers?

op is a bigger faggot today than 2004-2016 combined

You tell me, faggot...why do you leave your back yard?

I pity people who don't travel. You will die ,not fully experiencing what this life can give. You lived your shallow life in a small bubble , never truly actually living.

>outskirts of Richmond
Where? I grew up in Chester.

yep. for women, "travelling" is just taking dick in a new time zone.

>spending thousands
If you spend thousands of dollars traveling I hope you kill yourself because your mentally retarded

There are many different motivations to travel, m8. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself though.

Travelling to different places is pretty awesome but just like so many other things people turn it into some kind of prop to prove how cultured and great they are.

They do it just so they can say they've been to places, tell some boring anecdote about "Oh when i was in ____" to seem interesting in conversations or make it part of their life story that "When itravelled in India i really found myself! Tee hee"

You can have lots of great experiences when travelling, see things you've never seen before. But do it for yourself and not so you can show off on social media or pretend like it was some life changing experience.

>still bitter about the euro, slavskin?
no im glad ronaldo sama won
you're still a cuck

This.

Henrico county, was actually technically part of Richmond but we seceded sort of. Got our own postal code and stuff. It's a little bit better, mostly suburban areas, 66 percent white.

I've traveled enough to know it's not worth it.

I think most people do it for themselves.
I travel 2 times a year with my wife abroad and most of the time we dont even take pictures.

The only place we dont have interest to travel is america and india.

Yes I'm sure you've never taken a vacation in your life.
>b-b-but that's different
The only difference is that you're a poorfag that can only afford a vacation within your country so you stick to shit like disney land Akron, Ohio.

My dad lives in the West End of Henrico or whatever they call it. It's a nice area.

Americans don't travel much do they? Probably because you guys don't know shit about the rest of the world since in America the world revolves around America and only America.

You really have no idea what you're missing.

Fat virgin jealous neckbeard detected

when i travel i got to museums,and historical landmarks you uncultured poor fag.

>experiences
>not just going to the seven eleven and eating a sandwhich

Because I sure as fuck ain't spending thousands of dollars to go into a desert just to hear some bloke say "g'day mate" in a slightly shittier accent.

I want spend thousands of dollars to hear goofy Europeans, gawk at some pretty buildings and learn my ancestral history.

source pls

>You really have no idea what you're missing.

weed an red light district?

Not owning property abroad you can travel to for a £200 plane ticket.

I like being able to see the sun senpai.

Well our neighbors are a cartel homeland and A FUCKING LEAF so traveling to a real destination can get really expensive really quick.
It's hard to justify it when we already have one of the largest and most diverse landscapes on earth.
I'm not saying I'm against it personally but that's the reason at least.

ITT: poorfags mad they can't see the world

I'm English, forgot flag would be Spanish.

disgusting green river sick with ag runoff

:/

Have I been tricked by the joos or is it normal to enjoy nature kappa.

this

yeah. i haven't traveled abroad but i have many places that I'd like to go, and reasons i'd like to go there. when i went around the country i had things in mind.

alaska - glaciers
grand canyon
seattle - mount rainier
florida - everglades
nyc - usual sights + bronx zoo

traveling is awesome.

only a bitter little faggot whose mommy doesnt give him enough allowance would argue otherwise.

Nigga you serious?
The colorado river is protected as FUCK

Do people to do just that? What a waste of an opportunity. But I guess that's this generation in a nutshell.

I like to travel as much as the next guy, but I noticed in "articles" for people in their 20s they always put travelling in the top of the list of things to do. Do these dumbfucks assume everyone's rich?

Never thought about that; most americans dont need to travel more than 50 miles to see a beach or a mountain. Pretty fuckin insightful ya cunt

>my terrible excuses make me feel better about choosing to sit in my personal box while doing nothing special with my life

>>b-but muh experiences
>>spending thousands to go drink in a foreign country

I've been to almost all of western Europe now.

What I enjoy is visiting historical sites, trying local foods and learning about our shared heritage. Honestly before it's all gone.

I'm kicking myself over not going to Palmyra before ISIS blew most of it up. I had an opportunity.

I managed to get into Turkey just before the bombs started going off there.

We're fighting people who are iconoclasts and who hate the western influence anywhere they are. Don't be surprised to see them bomb or deface major museums or landmarks.

You basically nailed it, OP.

Experience what? A bunch of fucking people packed like sardines, getting pickpocketed or mugged by brown people to see shit nobody actually cares about and is using for brownie points? I can see everything I need to see without going to terrible foreign lands.

Do us a favor and stop fucking traveling to Sup Forums you fucking /r9k/ shut in.

Leave your basement you retarded fat cunt

we don't need more niggers

in america there is sort of a stigma attached to traveling because it indicates you come from upper middle class to wealthy and people come back and act condescending and better than thou because they spent thousand going to europoor to smell brown people.

Okay when someone lives in buttfuck Arkansas they might want to leave.
Me however, I want to go to Iceland to my namesake homestead that owned a fucking lighthouse. Might not fucking come back to the degenerate hell hole of the usa

>falling for the aeroplane jew

I remember some guy said something about people that travel and how empty do they feel inside. Great quote, but I forgot it. Heard it only in passing.

I enjoy going outside and seeing places/events.

Sure, you could look at photographs or watch youtube videos, but i like having agency. You cant really admire the grand canyon fully if you aren't the one controlling the view, you know?

I dont take any pictures of any of my vacations. I dont drink on vacation.

I've traveled to every state in the US plus Mexico and Canada because of my job. I've learned that you don't need to travel to get "experiences". People travel to get a small break from their shitty lives once or twice per year for a few days. Instead, they should be working on changing their lives today, tomorrow, and every day afterwards. Happiness starts at home. Traveling the world is escapism.

I just want to motorcycle through Ireland and also go see the Swiss Alps. I couldn't care less about pictures. That's it. Once my divorce is final it shall be.

when you're with good people traveling is a lot of fun, but the thing is you could have just as much fun with the same people literally anywhere so traveling actually BLOWS

true

lmao

>THE LIBRULS DID THIS
Just fuck off, seeing new places is fun

I guess your idea of a good time is shitposting your life away on Sup Forums though, so no surprises.

Having to physically travel in order to experience a different culture is the opposite of globalism you stupid nigger

Traveling is certainly more productive than ironical (you)-bait shitposting on Sup Forums, you should give it a shot

We had the same thing with Brexit. One of the arguments was you get holidays 10% cheaper to Europe and roaming charges won't change until 2017, it was absolutely laughable. The tears were fucking incredible when leave won though

>"Thanks RACISTS! Because of your XENOPHOBIA now my children can't work in Europe if they want to because of all you BIGOTS!"
>"The world doesn't revolve around you, your children or your family"
>"So my children's lives don't matter?"
>"Not really. You voted in your best interest and what was best for your family didn't you? Just the same way everyone who voted leave did"
>"FUCK OFF BIGOT!"

It's hilarious, trust me.

>i only ever visit tourist traps and then complain about them being tourist traps

"When one realizes that his life is worthless he either commits suicide or travels."

>he says while shitposting on Sup Forums

Traveling makes you understand the world far better than reading any amount of (international) newspapers or foreign television or talking to shitheads on the internet.
After I finished my studies I've been backpacking for about 6 months on a minimum amount of money. If you just hop from one tourist destination to the other then you don't see anything but global consumer culture. The less money you have available the better the trip, I think.
You should put some amount aside to visit museums and so on, though.
If you go abroad to get wasted you are doing it wrong.

at last an american admits they have a very simple and narrow view of the world.

>quoting random aphorisms of dubious origin as if they're some indisputable source of wisdom
Are you 15-year-old girls on instagram or what?

>parents are both doctors
>vacation 5 times a year seperately
>complain about not having enough for retirement

As sick as it is I hope they go broke and feel what it's like for normal people. Their excess and failing to save or properly invest is embarrassing.

american sjw hyper liberals don't travel much. you need to be very sheltered in cloistered liberal environments to develop the world view that they develop.

Used to be a leftist ,
Traveled all over Asia,
Was fantastic ,
Totally loved Asia
Traveled all over South America,
Totally loved South America
Couple of years later I traveled all over Africa,
Seen every type of African stereotype in real life,
Totally hated Africa,
The food , the people , everything is shit over there

Returned home full natsoc 14/88

Leaf bringing the bantz

ive actually seen the majority of europe and quite a bit of south america
it was ok but overall an enormous waste of money

>the opposite of globalism you stupid nigger
you misinterpreted my post you stupid faggot
spending money in other countries gives revenue to them instead of your own country. it has nothing to do with cultures
jesus some of you are fucking stupid

>in the process of joining the army
>realize I may well be sent to shoot people I have more in common with than the people who're sending me
>pull together $5000, fly to Prague, travel to all of the Balkans, Turkey and India

>fail to have humanist epiphany
>realize I wouldn't have a problem shooting any of these people if they posed any kind of threat to my country

It was a valuable experience for me, but I regret spending six months meeting people on trains and in hostels instead of just being in basic.

You're supposed to learn about yourself on a walkabout. I just realized that I knew who I was all along, and I'm an asshole.

The only reason to travel is to fuck foreign strange

>an enormous waste of money

Well, yeah. Are we here to debate the nature of leisure or what?

traveling as european = going cross country in america

You should donate all your money to the federal government if you care so much about your country

treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm

What said is correct

I've done both. There are an awful lot of burned out meth towns in New Mexico and Arizona.

I love travelling. It allows me to get the fuck away from home and see some cool geological features other places have to offer.
Except the Grand Canyon
Fuck the Grand Canyon

Move to Syria.

rare

So should we tax people more so that they have less disposable income for shit like this and the state has more to help fund better education programs for our children?

The Grand Canyon is only good if you arrive at night and head into the canyon as soon as possible.

The viewing area is clogged by screaming children and 350 pound Minnesotans.

It was a mistake to put paved roads in national parks.

Fuck off, retard.

Currently in Europe. Can confirm, France sucks. Go visit Canada or something.

>It was a mistake to put paved roads in national parks.
fucking this

Speaking of travelling, might go to Colorado this winter.

How does the skiing compare to Alberta and skiing/boarding in the rockies?

>north, central and south america
>south east asia
>northern asia
>south asia
>north africa
>europe
>oceania
and some of them multiple times. ah, I'm not european, so you may still be right.

Americans have it all though, they have no reason to go abroad.
If they want to go to the beach they can go to Florida or California, America has NYC and WashingtonDC for museums and touristy stuff. Grand canyon, dude ranches, desert. There is literally no reason to go abroad.

If I want to go to the beach I need to fly to Spain.

Do it before it
Becomes Europistan, that's what I'm doing

>Africa
Which part of Walloonia? I enjoyed Durbuy a little bit