It is time

It is time.

strawpoll.me/10728850

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10728850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since Sup Forums harbor
I was lurking before that but not very much

Sup Forums right now is at its worse. The amount of shilling, /r9k/faggotry and garbage is as high as ever

>strawpoll.me/10728850
>everyone is 8 months or more

bullshit

Since it was called News and Current Events

Yeah, I started browsing regularly round about the time of the migrant crisis. Lurked for a little bit before then for all the kike memes though.

>he hasn't been on Sup Forums for over a decade

Boston Bombing, 2013.

do you see the shit people post here, there obvious fucks who have been posting here less then 5-6 months

I came for the Zimmerman trial. I stayed because Sup Forums got shit up by general threads.

>wants to get an idea how long people have been here
>all categories = newfag
>end it all now

Most people came in 2014 during the Fappening, which wasn't done bleeding by the time GamerGate started. At the end of that year. Moot was Luggage Lad, and Sup Forums Harbour happened. ALOT happened between August-January 2014-2015

The website changed so much after all that shit snowballed into the MSM

t. somebody who started browsing in 2013

I just realized its been 4 years since the Zimmerman trials

It's been 4 years since Zimzam killed Trayvon, 3 years since the trial of the century.

I put 0-2 months just to throw it off

>implying the point was to weed out newfags

Christ time has lost hold of me, so much red pilling happened those two years

hell it stills happens today, new people here still ask questions about Zimmerman and baby trayvon

Same. Left for a long time, came back last year.

I've been here since september

>no X years or more

NEWFAGS
GET
OUT

I made this thread because I noticed a lot of people seem unaware of facts that I thought most of Sup Forums was already very familiar with, such as the dystopian "hate speech" laws going on in europe. We need to redouble our efforts to redpill the newfags because it seems many of them are still operating on incomplete information.

the point of this thread is not to show off how much of an "oldfag" you are

t. pol user since 2012

Newfag detected

I do

I started on Sup Forums when MW2 came out. Did that phase for 2 years. Went to Sup Forums, realized that was a shit hole. Did the /k/ thing for a long fucking time. Went to Sup Forums a few times to troll about religion. Then Zim zam happened. Been here ever since. I been crossing between this and /o/ for about a year now. Haven't been on Sup Forums or Sup Forums for like 2 years.