Oh my god, you guys. You guys, oh my god. Sansa from Game of Thrones. Amazing

Oh my god, you guys. You guys, oh my god. Sansa from Game of Thrones. Amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5y1SwQIb8
youtube.com/watch?v=wGAKkysp0Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's strange, that looks like a girl I fucked in high school (fuck you, a hole's a hole), but I graduated in 2006 and this wasn't taken on a shitty flip phone camera.

>2006

My nigga.

I graduated in 2015.

At the tender age of 42.

Will scene girls ever make a comeback?

Wasn't my fault the Jews were dicks about it.

My expectation? Prolly not.

is scene even a real thing?

>TFW you will never have a pale, chubby scene girl with an abusive father and self esteem issues make you a man after school in the back of your hand me down minivan

yis

>not amaze balls
you had one job OP

I did amaze balls last thread. I go where the character takes me. She speaks for herself.

well you made it worse

When I was in middle school I wished that girls would have bright color hair like in my Japanese animes. Now that dream is a reality and it's hell.

I'm sorry everyone. I can't help but feel like this is my fault

>Domo arigato gozaimassu, faggot-sama

it still works for girls that are not feminist

Somebody needs to explain this thread to me

It was actually on a hill overlooking a playground

prblm?

Was this playground occupado?

Found the 00's kid

take care of your kids, Jake

Actually I'm a 90s kid, technically born in the 80s. Now what am I missing

No
They were the next generation of the 90's goths.

What were they actually saying with the term "amaze-balls"? Was the implication that the balls were the most erotic portion of the tunk?

No, mall goths evolved into emos, and emos evolved into scenies, scenies evolved into hipsters, hipsters evolved into SJWs, and SJWs evolved into Sup Forums.

From what I gather, OP shatpost a picture of a scene girl freaking out about Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones.

Then the first user derailed it immediately by commenting on how the girl in the picture looks like a girl he fucked back in 2006.

Then a bunch of other anons chimed in about scene girls. And some people talked about amazeballs. And it became a defacto scene girls thread.

And that's pretty much it. Nothing more to it. Except for the feels guy. Seems like he's dealing with some shit.

Stop using the term emo when talking about scene shit. It's not the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5y1SwQIb8
youtube.com/watch?v=wGAKkysp0Kg

>m-muh trve emo
fuck off gramps

>stop using the term emo when talking about scene shit.

B-but I didn't...

>of the tunk?
what the fuck is a tunk?

OK. That's...kind of what I thought, but I felt like there had to be more to it and I must have been missing something. Guess not.

you're talking to a ftwat from Sup Forums who plasters on a fake sense of pride while talking about his faggy girl music because it's the only thing he has to gain from having put so much effort into learning about it

kek looks like it

is this a popular term? because I've literally never heard of it before

It's pretty common. I use it in conversation all the time and no one's ever been confused. It didn't even know it was from kick-ass to be honest.

>I use it in conversation all the time
why are tunks coming up in your conversations so frequently?

And now the thread has changed course to discuss the colloquial term "tunk".

There is a definition provided, and a picture of a schoolgirl who may or may not actually be from an anime I don't know I don't watch that shit.

Because it's the easiest way to communicate that i want the entire thing in my mouth as opposed to just one or the other.

Not bad

samefag