Get myself a cute gf

Be white god

You mean Cōztic teōcuitlatl?

>You wake up in El Dorado
>die of malaria

wtf I dua albania tani

I plunder it

I go fishing

I caught a few of those when i went to Mato Grosso state, also, lost a lot of fishes to piranhas (yes, they are real and yes, they can kill you).

I'd really like to go dorado fishing. Are there some people who think piranhas aren't real or aggressive?

>Are there some people who think piranhas aren't real or aggressive?
YES
Some people think it's just a meme from a movie and a horrible stereotype from Brazil. Same thing with 10 meter long "pythons" (they are quite real and can eat a medium size cow after crush her spine).
But don't worry. It's extremely difficult to be attacked by one.

Yes, we have aquariums, school, Sir David Attenborough, and the Discovery channel in Canada so we are well aware of the existence of anacondas and piranhas and that piranhas only attack during the dry season if they are near starvation.

>only attack during the dry season if they are near starvation.
NO, they attack when they taste blood. And their attack is fucking brutal.
But Indians are bathing in the rivers for centuries and it's pretty rare an attack (i mean, for 200 million people, it's quite rare the cases).
If you want some disturbing gore, look for "ataque piranha" on google images.

That's fucked up, wish I hadn't googled it. I was expecting foot injuries.

How a Canadian singer was killed by coyotes? She was so bad?

they were hybrid, mixed with wolves. and they fucked her up while on a walk

this

Too bad she did not had a gun, right?

Once i was chased by a buffalo (a water buffalo, not a American bison).

This
Eastern coyotes, sometimes called tweed wolves, are bigger than western coyotes and often have a lot of wolf hybridisation. She went on a walk along a common park trail and was attacked. 4 coyotes responsible were killed

Can I wake up in an Eldorado?

She had a small knife they believe she might have tried to use defencively but these are animals that take down several hundred kilo moose, a singer with a pocket knife stands no chance.

No! gib green card!

The incan town of Tomebamba, originally built in what nowadays is Cuenca, Ecuador, is thought to have been the city on which the El Dorado myth was based on. During the 1470s, Tupac Yupanqui ordered the construction of a grand city to rival Cusco in Tomebamba, with golden temples and buildings. The city was destroyed prior to the arrival of the spaniards, and its ruins might have begun the El Dorado myth

Yes, they are smart as a goats.
They hunt in groups and look at where you are looking, while one distracts you, another come from behind and knock you down.
Still think she could escaped climbing a tree.

My grandmother told some histories about puma attacks in our region (south Brazil). after two generation of settlers, all animals that could kill you (beside poison snakes) had being extincted here.