Jews getting triggered by Pokemon Goy

washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/

OY VEY

fucking lol

Im sure you can catch quite a lot of Hypnos there.

Of all places, why would you go to a holocaust museum to catch pokemon?

I caught two Koffings at my local Holocaust Museum.

I guess the last thing they want at the Holocaust museum is cameras and scrutiny.

If you leave the house to catch pokemon with a mobile app you probably dont give a shit.

Wow the creators of pokemans are so racist
implying jews are two faced
bringing up the gassing

Its 2016 i can't believe this

You gotta catch em all

UNDERRATED

FPBP
Nice trips familia

Fake monsters in a fake holocaust museum.

Poetry!

Gotta gas em all.

Pokemon are more real than the holocaust.

God damn, this is funny as hell.

Was he redpilled?

I hope the museum isn't admission free!!

This is the only place koffings spawn

I think I found the rare one they were talking about!

Nostalgic. I owned that episode on tape and one of the few I actually watched.

Too bad it's probably a garbage anime.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMERARI

Adding Gen IV Pokemon when?

Yesterday I captured a kikeachoo and a sheklopuff at my local holohoax museum

hopefully never, everything beyond gen 2 is trash

OY VEY ANNUDA SHOAH

Seriously, that Pokemon looks so stupid.

>everything beyond gen 2 is trash
This tbqh.

Kill yourself nostalgianigger

>All the generations are equally good, in fact getting better and better

Stop. You know the last several generations of Pokemon have had mostly garbage designs.

Black and White and B/W2 were really good actually. Though to be fair the Pokemon in it were a lot like gen 1.

Nope, just getting worse and worse.

lol'd hard

Why does this place exist anyway? Who the fuck cares about the holocaust other than Jews?

>lampshade

nice

>Jewish surveillance tool backfiring on them

lol

They're all margin doodles from DeviantArt furries. Always have been, always will be.

>Nostalgiafags

Gens 5 and 6 had more good designs than bad.

Gotta cook 'em all?

I see nothing but NeoPets rejects.

Yeah I wanna know why the Gov built that fucking eyesore. I've been there, nothing to see.

>Hollinger said that the museum is aware of and concerned about the potential Koffing appearance

Anyone who's interested in preventing one from being carried out against their own demographic. Because anyone can acquire the motive and means these days, so survival depends on denying them the opportunity.

Pikatrue.

>they aren't super simple designs, so they suck.

>Hollinger said that the museum is aware of and concerned about the potential Koffing appearance.
This was an actual quote in the article
what the fuck is happening to the world

Literally kill yourself you dumb nigger

Genwunners are worse than the Nazis

those digits can't lie

Nay, it is that the first and second generations exhausted the natural ingenuity of the artists.

"Some advantage they might gain merely by priority, which put them in possession of the most natural sentiments, and left us nothing but servile repetition or forced conceits."

The generations after the second were mostly "forced conceits."

>t. underage retard

>worse than the Nazis

t. Digifag

Its a plasma spirit controlling an oven.

keks.

Scathing.

How long before someone names their Pokemon Adolf Hitler and places it to defend the gym there.

Did you just become a #HitlerMissile?

Nicknames are client side only, you can't see the nicknames of other's pokemon.

SHUT

>horrified
>disappointed
>game creators

How can people comment about something when they literally have 0 idea about how it works. The pokemon are RANDOM. Fucking random. They didn't put Koffing there on purpose.

Trips
Dubs
Dubs
>88
dubs
dubs
Israeli with 88 dubs
another 88
dubs
quads
dubs

What does it mean???

>Horrified
>Disappointed

Kek

Welcome to the 88 club.

"It's not like we came here to play," said Angie, a 37-year-old member of Dustin's huddle who also declined to share her last name for privacy reasons, "But gotta catch 'em all."

>NO RAGRETS

>no ghost types there
really makes u think

I don't see the problem. It's a museum.

I get the argument if it was in the concentration camps themselves.

worst ally

dont get all upity you damn jews nobody really wants a magicarp that bad that they wander through your building of lies

gotta gas em all

Hah, the comment section of it,

All public schools within a 200 mile radius take a field trip there at some point.

>The developer of Pokémon Go, Niantic, Inc., was founded by John Hanke.

>John Hanke received his MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley in 1996. Prior to business school, he worked in foreign affairs for the US Government in Washington, DC, and Myanmar.

>He previously received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel to develop what eventually became Google Earth.
In-Q-Tel was once described as an “independent strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community.”

>The CIA established In-Q-Tel in 1999 as its venture capital arm to “identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests,” according to the firm itself.

>Can't wait until they start putting legendary pokemon at police stations, poling booths and fema camps. You have already given them all of your contacts, texts, browser history, videos off you phone etc. Some CIA agent is laughing at your hentai collection right now and putting rare pokemon on locations he wants you to map/take pictures of.

Jew confirmed as knowing the truth about the app and that they are hiding something in the Holohoaxs shrine/museum.

Nazis weren't all bad, if we didn't mess with them we wouldn't have a war in the middle east right now because of you filth

>Why does this place exist anyway

because you paid for it with your tax shekels you dumb goy.

Wouldn't you be offended if someone started playing Pokemon in the graveyard in which your mother was buried?

No, no I would not.
Life goes on after people die, deal with it

I've been there. It's really lame and boring. Basically empty.

>a place dedicated to making sure the world never forgets those killed in the gas chambers at Nazi death camps.

>Hollinger said that the museum is aware of and concerned about the potential Koffing appearance.

what the fuck is even 2016?

>tfw someone catches a pokemon in the gas chamber replica

No, because Gastlys have to come from somewhere.

Impressive, very nice.

...Let's see Paul Allen's OC.

What war did Lt. Surge fight in?

kek

Gen 3 was awesome breh

Hahahahahaha

Yeah the pile of slime is much better

Is nobody going to comment on those digits?

>mudkipz

No, you fucktard. This is the problem with you people. Too over-sensitive.

>we live in an age where a national museum is talking about investigating the appearance of rare Pokemon within it's walls
BEYOND ALL HOPE
E
Y
O
N
D

A
L
L

H
O
P
E

>that post
>those digits
>HH

welcome to the off by one club

Bravo, Nintendo

>What does it mean???

I've been here a while, and I think that number increases with each submission, so it probably doesn't have any inherent meaning.

This.

fucking miserable kikes