Lynch Oversight REEE edition

youtube.com/watch?v=WTZI3JDBXa4

get in here niggers

First for Trump cleansing the corrupt American system.

South Korea has a pesticide violence problem.

>I refer to Comey
>Thanks for distracting my fellow (((American)))

THIS SUM BULLSHEEEEEET NOT EVEN ABOUT CLINTON

she's only answering questions about dead niggers and gun control

So much deflection.

every other question is just
>Ask comey, I dindu nuffin

>Democrats

but those are the REEL ISSUES facing our country, not stupid trivial shit like corruption at the highest levels

if you cant dazzle with brilliance
baffle with bullshit

We need fucking Pheonix Wright in here.

shit it even looks like lynch and clinton kek

but those are the REEL ISSUES facing our country, not stupid trivial shit like corruption at the highest levels

Because she's "muh presidential candidate."

>every time a republican gets to speak, it's about Hillary's emails

>every time a democrat gets to speak, it's about BLM

How is this fucking shit allowed? Isn't there supposed to be a topic they have to stay on? Why is the moderator allowing this??

This is probably the most infuriating thing I've seen in my fucking life

Our government is a fucking joke

NUMBER THE AND CONSOLIDATE THE FUCKING THREADS. REEEEEEE

He'd be a fucking superhero in this horrible universe...

Why can't they just say "NO you will not refer back. I asked you for your views, now elucidate them"?

>"I would refer you to him"

God fucking damnit.

Cmon chazbot, grill this monkey.

Wonder how many times slick willy has taken her up in the lolita express and into the mile high club.

Isn't she obliged to answer?

Why the fuck did he bring sexual harassment case?

HEIL MEIN KAISER
DONHARD VON TRUMPENGRAMM

Someone post an Ill Bill!

"alright, you're not gonna answer the question and I've got limited time as well."

This fucking cunt

If she keeps refusing to answer questions, they should threaten her with contempt.

At least she isn't giving the Alberto "I do not recall" Gonzales treatment.

Chaffetz when??

What's this one about?

Gowdy when?

Because bureaucratic nonsense. Everyone in that room is choking on the smell of hot bullshit, but calling attention to it would be political blasphemy.

Motherfucking dream team hasn't spoken yet but, when they do, you better clench up cause someone's getting buttblasted

Get ready for this dyke to shill about gun control for 5 minutes.

Are they even there?

would you blame him?

I just tuned in, lads. Who is this guy?! He's critical of her, but he isn't rekking her. Bring me Gowdy or Jordan. I want to see this bitch fry.

>it's a Democrat for 5 minutes episode

JUST

Surely the Republican members' constituents would love it if they went hard out on her though? Its so frustrating seeing her get treated so politely while shes being such a slimy cunt.

Seriously when is hillary going to be charged with purgery? She lied about leaking sensitive information under oath. Bill lied about who he fucked and was still charged

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! DEMOCRATS SKATING THE ISSUE!!!!!!!

>all dem aids are lesbian hambeast nigresses
>all republican aids are hot latinas and whites

kek

KEK

K E K

No, but I would blame him for monica lewinsky who was an ugly jew, but so is shillary, so.

>California needs more immigrants! This is a serious problem! The backlog is too long we might be able to avert our sinking ship of a state at this rate! Fix this Lynch!

Chaffetz is, you could see the top of his head when the last guy was speaking. No sight of Based Gowdy yet

Reminder that this hearing should be about shootings, not the Hilldog.

He has a plane to catch

Gowdy is in the front row

Gowdy is here. I saw him earlier.

Well it's obvious everytime a democuck is on the mic they're going to divert the issue and never talk about the e-mails. So........what's the fucking point of them being there?

>when you realize your boss is a corrupt piece of shit

Landwhale feminazi congresswoman with a Swedish surname uses her time to promote open borders and complain about too strict migration processes.

Merge thread>>>>

>real govt please

Sup Forums isn't ready for Issa

Can Trump pick 2 VPs? That would be nice

ISSA CALLING THE CUNT OUT

sweet

what did I just say?

Killing her softly.

thanks Issa for the ear rape

it should be illegal to spend so much time not answering fucking questions

if you go over 10 minutes of dodging fucking questions and wasting time you should get the rope.

this fucking thing is ridiculous i can't believe this shit

How are true Americans rioting against this shit?

What the actual fuck???!!! Is this the most degrading campaign in the history of the USA?

aren't*

I've just been watching for the last 5 minutes. Has this cunt answered a single fucking question yet?

(((COHEN))))

those of us who care are white. Uncommon for us to riot, but we're whining as loud as possible

This is really corrupt and I'm sure other Americans would agree with me.

we're not able to answer that, but we'll keep you informed.

No.

Oh dindu shot. This is an important issue OK let's push our agenda.

((((((((((Cohen)))))))))))

FUCKING KEKS

This woman is a slimy lying piece of trash

>Not treated equally
>More whites are killed by police
(((COHEN)))

disgusting cohen. He's like that mayor guy from fairy odd parents

Don't forget

/cfg/
Red Team
>

Memetics

Well, she's answered in full detail whenever a democuck has asked a question, but when she's actually getting grilled she "refers" her statements to the FBI. This whole thign has become just democucks stroking each others egos instead of asking for accountability

She's making an absolute mockery of government institution

Cohen calls for independent prosecutors for BLM...but not for Clinton.

He looks like a strung out colonel sanders version of Alton Brown.

So is there no actual topic here? Is it just some Q&A with Loretta Lynch? The Dems just talk about BLM, while the Republicans talk about Hillary's email.

How the fuck is it even legal for this douche to ramble about BLM at an inquest that is based on Clinton?

TREY GOWDY OR JIM JORDAN WHEN

FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

We're slow to a boil, and we have to deal with a bunch of our people being tavistocked the fuck out, but people are starting to wake up these days, we're all just waiting to vote in Trump.
But if they fuck with that in any way, there will be war.

Yeah I just started watching a few minutes ago. What is the official purpose of this hearing anyway? It's just partisan bullshit, what's the point?

what is the point of this? Does this kind of question system occur in court every case? Or is this just investigating once more into it

Yes, the kind of protesting we need is protesting that breaks the law and shuts down the highways, preventing other citizens' freedom of travel

QT

LITTERALY NOT ANSWERING

She keeps dancing around the fucking question holy shit

She got the Democrats' questions in advance so she could prepare nice fancy, good-sounding speeches for them. It's so blatantly choreographed to make her look good, deflect from her obvious corruption, and push the same race-baiting shit the Dems love.

It's just partisan shit, but it can really reveal some stuff. First it can reveal just how shit the ones being questioned are, such as when Comey's only real defence was that he didn't like the law as it was written, so Clinton got off.

Most importantly, things can slip out. Last hearings ended with one of the interviewees accidentally admitting that some of the emails belong to an agency so secret he couldn't even say its NAME in public, and that the contents were so secret that the man that all intelligence agencies report to and whose only superior is the president himself, didn't have clearance to read it.

Dude next to Forbes just signaled Chaffetz.

holy fucking shit

this should be fucking illegal

this fucking whore cannot answer a simple question

"with respect to" {irrelevant bullshit non-answer} god fucking damn

Why the fuck does she not know whether or not she can legally reveal such information?

WHAT IN THE LITERAL FUCK AM I LOOKING AT

THIS FUCKING WHORE REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION FUCKING NIGGER BITCH

C U T E

Hillary would be btfo.

Fucking kek who's the turbonigger on now?

"Miss Lynch surely you are aware of da, uh, duplicitousness of the situation"

Crazy eyes motherfuckers

Who the fuck voted for this soft nigga?