Has there ever been any movies that showed how easy life is for hot girls?

Has there ever been any movies that showed how easy life is for hot girls?

Is that chloe?

he said "hot girls" user

oc california

Clueless

>how easy life is
aren't you forgetting someone?

don't remember her 2bh

is there anywhere i can watch the oc in hd please god lord

Hot girls have it pretty hard. If you know what I mean

That's Ashley Benson I think

yea rooks rike benzo

>Ashley Benson
>hot

stfu

Fuck you

Just a brief list of movies and TV shows
The Office (US)
Mean Girls
Clueless
Legally Blonde
The Wolf of Wall Street
Friday Night Lights
Boardwalk Empire
The Americans
Friends
And these are just off the top of my head

I want Ashley Benson to shit in my mouth. Literally. I want her to squat over my face and take the biggest steamiest, wettest dump of her life straight into my mouth.

There,I said it

fite me irl phaggot

T-tthats gross, ewww

well ok then

her and Amber Heard are the closest women to being objective 10/10's that Ive ever seen in my life

I can't name any specific examples of this but there is a trope in Hollywood of attempting to make a movie seem like they are being critical of women's lives but they always turn it around to make it seem like dealing with male attention constantly and having to actually put in effort to look nice as being some kind of great weight on women's shoulders that they are hiding out of a need to appear strong or some bullshit

Newsflash: good looking people are prone to be more succesful and have easier life regardless of their gender.

Well yeah, but men still have to work waaaaay harder and have less room for error. For example, if someone like Benson were to gain 20 lbs, everyone would still want to fuck her, but if a good-looking guy were to be a little chubby, top-tier girls would not give him the light of say. Good-looking guys still have to work harder for money as well. Hot girls pretty much get everything handed to them
Life is on easy-mode for them

Hot chick.

The insoles of those boots must smell like heaven

If there is I'm assuming it would be directed by someone like Sofia Coppola and be incredibly boring.

Watch Jean Rollin films instead.

Don't overeat, go for daily walks and do push-ups and sit-ups once a day. Real tough.

>go through life being pestered by thirsty disgusting men at all times who'll never be interested in you for anything else than your pussy

sounds like hell tbqh

dat A-

You need to get out of the basement, user.

post the other one now

Yknow what's worse? Being one of those men :(

Easy A

this

Although desu I don't even try anymore

The Edge of Seventeen

does it fucking look like her? some glasses shouldn't stop you from being able to see if it's fucking her or not

How do people float through life this deluded? Are you a girl?

That shit works for women only, you dumb cunt. Men have to work at maintaining an acceptable physique.

>implying women dont enjoy takng advantage and having their cake and eating it too

Ive had a lifelong hot friend who lives in the same building as me, ive known her since we were five. We are 27 now. Since she was 15, she has gotten free coffee and breakfast EVERY morning from the deli on the corner, Imagine that, $6 a day. Shes literally gotten over $10k of free breakfasts just FROM ONE DELI in her life just from smiling and making occasional quick convos with the owner, an old man behind the counter. She does this daily, and not once has he accepted money from her. On top of that, she always makes offhand comments to me about what a weirdo and a creep he is.

Hot girls basically live life on God-mode

Sharia Law when??