China and US are going to fight. What is your wymin doin?

Ours have already made a decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

cna.org/CNA_files/PDF/IOP-2014-U-009109.pdf
businessinsider.sg/afp-penis-size-researchers-provide-the-long-and-short-of-it-2015-3/#.V2AfGfl96Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesnt she realize that would kill her to? You can absorb drugs through your pussy/ass

What is aids

meso sorry

get it? because meso soup?

me funny

We actually have healthcare over here, chink. AIDS actually doesn't kill us on contact.

How is she going to get into the country though? If China and the US are at war, there's not going to be any free movement of chinks here.

Also, if the Chinese want a fight, then we'll bring it to them. After we seize all their assets abroad :)

Chinese interment camp in a fucking fast food heart beat

That's not what she wrote

I hope we don't have a war with China, but honestly it would be the best thing in the world for US researchers. No more foreign born Chinese allowed to gobble up all the good jobs, and a guaranteed increase in funding.

Keep this in mind if you ever hear a single academic suggest that we should go to war with China.

We have guns?

Anyone who advocates for conflict with a nuclear power with a strategic arsenal needs to rethink their life and everything they know about geopolitics.

China, it's just a bunch of fucking islands to us and by that I mean the entire international community. All you're trying to do is get slightly cheaper gas instead of buying it from the Philippines and you're willing to drag us all into this shit for it. China is already rich, it's already doing as well as it needs to for its stage of development, why so much care about the south China sea?

And no fucking shit the Hague is going to rule in favour of the Philippines, firstly they're poorer and could use the islands and secondly the islands are closer to them. You know this, why fight about it?

China is like what the rest of the world thinks Americans are like, but not. You really couldn't care if your country is actually in the wrong about this, huh? Americans actually do when their country is in the wrong.

PS: your fishing market is shit, stop selling escolar and white tuna, you know what you're doing is dishonest. Don't you dare bring fishing rights into this, you don't deserve them.

Even when your women hate us and want to kill us they still need the white dick in thier pussy.

>Chinese women already coming up with excuses for why they'll fuck us when we win

Wouldn't having sex in a pussy disqualify you from being a fag? I thought chinks were supposed to be smart or something.

>I'll put poison in my pussy

And then die you fucking retard.

Our women have guns. Just our women gun-owners represent a larger, better armed, and probably better trained military than China's entire army.

>putting poison in a body cavity lined by a mucus membrane

BRILLIANT

>Chinese woman tries to fuck the invading Army
>American woman just shoots them

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

azn BTFO

Didn't you hear? Chinks aren't actually smart. They're just massive fucking cheaters.

>chinese woman admitting that to have sex with her literally makes you gay.

>Chinese chick not aware that poisonin herself will result in her dead before anybody here would bother giving her a look

Yeah, I think we're good.

*poisoning

Thank you, US for siding with us.
>mfw looking at all the Chink comments at YouTube

[spoiler]We know that you won't risk bankcrupcy over our upcoming war with them but this is enough to make us wet to death[/spoiler]

We're at war with radical islam and not only can they fly over here unchecked, the government is welcoming them with open arms. If you think a war with China would play out any differently, you're delusional.

>Implying it wouldn't be internment camps part 2: electric boogaloo

we are already familiar with this sign
the PSA writes itself

vaginal intercorse with a condom is like .1% chance of getting aids.

There's a shitload of Chinese money in the US. All that shit gets seized if they go to war with us. Even if it did happen, we wouldn't be the ones going bankrupt.

ants sacrifice themselves for the colony

Didn't the Flips and Viet only started 'claming' the Spratly island group after the 70s?

The Vietnamese ex-PM wrote a letter, in
support of China's claims in the SCS to garner
support from the PRC during the Vietnam Civil
War, then withdrew support after the war.

Even when the Flips became independent, the
American under the Treaty of Manila (1946) told
them that SCS is not theirs to take. The
Peenoys only got into it becuz Tomas Clomas
and his establishment of 'Freedomland'.

Taiwan has asserted control ever since the
Treaty of Taipei, directly after Japan
surrendered, establishing an outpost on the
biggest island, Taiping Island.

Taiwan garrison forces actively fended off Philippine efforts to build on the Spratly before 1971. After the UN vote to recognize the PRC, the ROC government in Taiwan no longer was in position to defends it rights. The Philippines and Vietnam took this opportunity to establish outposts in the Spratlys.

Japanese scholar Taoka Shunji criticised Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for trying to falsely portray China as a threat to Japan and that it was invading its neighbours like the Philippines, and pointed out that the Spratly islands were not part of the Philippines when the US acquired the Philippines from Spain in the Treaty of Paris in 1898, and the Japanese ruled Taiwan itself had annexed the Spratly islands in 1938 and the US ruled Philippines did not challenge the move and never asserted that it was their territory, he also pointed out that other countries did not need to do full land reclamation since they already control islands and that the reason China engaged in extensive land reclamation is because they needed it to build airfields since China only has control over reefs.

Do you even study history, Aussie?
Don't delve into shit you don't understand

It was at this moment user realized every major country has been building up their conventional militaries for decades.

Nukes are heavily exaggerated like the holohoax.

Just look at the hollywood production propaganda all throughout the cold war

Topkek

Dear Comrade Prime Minister,

We solemnly inform you that the Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam acknowledges and supports the declaration dated September 4th, 1958 by the Government of the People’s Republic of China regarding the decision on the breadth of China’s territorial sea.

The Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam respects that decision and will direct its state agencies to absolutely respect the 12-nautical mile breadth of China’s territorial sea in all the relations with People’s Republic of China at sea.

Respectfully yours
Prime Minister
Pham Van Dong

>war
>implying shillary isnt in cahoots with them

Thats japanese you retard

China will curb stomp.

- US is too SJW
- US will pull out if casualties get to triple to quadruple digits.
- International banking cartels may want the war to end quickly and could pressure the US to give up presence in Asia.

Dsmn, that is diabolical op please keep your women under control

Taiwan has the strongest legal position in the SCS, followed by Vietnam then the PRC, then the Filipinos (Freedomland)

cna.org/CNA_files/PDF/IOP-2014-U-009109.pdf

When was the last time China actually won a war that wasn't with themselves?

Like... 5000 years ago or something?

Then what was it fgt?

They won against UN/America in Korea, pushing them back from the Yalu to the 38th Parallel.
>Longest retreat in US military History

Raided/pillaged North Vietnam during the Sino-Vietnamese War
Curbstomped India in Aksai Chin
Somehow captured a few islands from the Soviets during the Sino-Soviet Conflict

When has America won anything?
Yugoslavia?

You are right about that, and my mainlander wife made the great decision to swallow.

So have a whole bunch of others, this chingchong in the picture just wants that laowai dick.

I mean at least jappos have a reason to hate America.

Just looked it up. In the past century the only wars China has won are with themselves. Everything else has been debatable or laughable (I think the only clear victory they had was when they won some reefs in the middle of bum fuck nowhere that have no value to anyone).

Going to sit back and get cozy while Chink whores kill all the race traitors, niggers and Muslims and then get BTFO by American Military.

No Pics= Fan Fiction
Enjoy rubbing your 2 inch microcock

businessinsider.sg/afp-penis-size-researchers-provide-the-long-and-short-of-it-2015-3/#.V2AfGfl96Uk

The Chinese actually believe they rightfully own the world because thousands of years ago some emperor was told by the gods that he owned everything under heaven.

Nothing debatable

There is a reason why there is a North and South Korea.

Raided and pillaged North Vietnam (Taking every grain and livestock with them as they left)

Strategic Victory over Indian Forces over Aksai Chin

Only Sino-Soviet Border Conflict was debatable.

Nice try
They believe they are the centre of civilization, not that they rule the world, retard

20-50 chinese dead for every american. And most of the americans only died because m16s jammed frequently

Kind of busy at the moment but UN law >> some statements from some politicians

>Apart from oil and gas, the most intensively exploited mineral deposits in the South China Sea are near‐shore placer minerals of titaniferous magnetite, zircon, monazite, tin, gold, and chromite. Based on analyses of submarine morphology and sea level change during the past 15,000 years, the South China Sea continental shelves are considered to be highly prospective for additional placer occurrence associated with such submarine features as: submerged platforms and terraces, drowned rivers and sand bars, ancient beaches, and seafloors covered by relict sediments. Additionally, based on available data, polymetallic sulfides and manganese nodules and crusts are considered as speculative resources of the future in the South China Sea.

>centre of civilization
And yet they can't stop shitting in public

>chink shills think these claims look fair

By the way, the Whites did the same.
White Man's Burden
That is how they conquered most of the World, Babe

Check ROK/UN/US casualties
It tallies

Split North Korean and PVA casualties for accuracy

To be fair, you did get BTFO by fucking Infantry, even with air and naval supremacy, Kek.

ICJ>UNCLOS
And USA blew that shit out of the water with
the Nicaragua Case. Showing that International
law is useless if the World's Policeman are not
following the rules.

The Tribunal team was set-up by the Flips, in the sense that one of the judges have a Flip Wife and one of the judges is Japanese. So yeah, Kangaroo court with zero chance of Winning.

Opting out arguably makes it non-binding (Unless there is dickish enforcement)

And you are acting as if the
slavs/Blacks/3rd Worlders/Indians/Pakis/Gypsies do not pull
the same shit when they can't find a shithole.

Do I have to remind you why Americans find it
'acceptable' to shit in 'patoots'

NSA Bitches think this shit reflects reality
when it does not
Suck it, Chum

Yep exactly.

>Do I have to remind you why Americans find it 'acceptable' to shit in 'patoots'

What the fuck are you talking about?

>DUDE CHINA OWNS THE ENTIRE SOUTH CHINA SEA LMAO

isnt that just another 50cent chink shill?
are you also part of the scum?

Sup Forums isn't blocked by your censorship loving government?

The undeniable fact is it takes many of you to equal one of us.

>poison in a pussy
it's called aids. I bet she can get premium quality of aids from Africa

Pretty much this

Prove it

>international politics
>fairness

are you twelve, mate?

As if anybody would trigger some military escalation against China for a few rocks in the sea because some progs are playing tea party tribunal somewhere in Europe, lololol.

>pro-tip: unlike previous administration Duterte doesn't see his country as a US proxy.

Excuse me, please point where America is on that chart.
Oh look IT APPEARS TO BE NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
Maybe keep US war ships in US waters for a fucking change.

US though those claims looked good when the ROC made them. baka senpai

>for a few rocks in sea

People have fought over stupider shit and you fucking know it.
Also implying a massive false flag won't come from one side or the other involving either WMDs or massacres.

Good thing I'm celibate.

I can't wait to kill you commie gooks on your beaches and in your cities

And what, you're going to save your own ass dutchy when the Russians steam roll Europe since you told the Americans to fuck off?

Everything has been downscaled because of US presence.

>stay out of international waters

That's not how it works, toothpaste.

Yes WWIII is just around the corner, I expect the 5th fleet around any time now, it's an absolute priority for the US and they won't give an inch here, prepare the iodine pills.

Bitch please.

>americans and australians will die because of our shitty claims
kek

how did our last competition go?

you know the one where you gave us iron sight rifles from the 50s, and you used modern shit.

Chinks have more people
The US has more soldiers

also ty for taking out race traitors
your threat actually helps us

and i dont really see a reason for us to fight at the moment. this smells of kikery, how many jews are whispering into the ears of your leaders user?

>Muh international waters

>euros actually support Chink commies over America?

what the fug, America isn't the best but atleast they listen to their people sometimes, the chinks just flat out ignore the masses.

better the devil you know

what are a bunch of little dicked chinamen even going to do?

>what the fug, America isn't the best but atleast they listen to their people sometimes, the chinks just flat out ignore the masses.
Right, because this conflict is in the interest of the people who live there. Thanks for clearing that up.

is it true anons? are we going to witness America BTFO chinks in our life time? BASED

Thx for reminding me, china-guy. Need to bey those for my bugoutbag.

Let's all rapefugee to Hong Kong!

USA vs. China = total chinese victory and US bragging how they strategically brought home their troops just like after they lost in Vietnam

Hague's Allies
- US
- Australia
- New Zealand
- Britain
- Thailand
- Vietnam
- Malaysia
- Taiwan
- Philippines
- Japan
- Singapore
- South Korea

Non-Combatant Allies
- France
- Canada

Anti-Imperialist Army
- China
- North Korea
- Russia

Wild Card
- India
- Indonesia

How correct is this in the case of war instigated by China?

if they didn't want us there, japan vietnam Philippines and malaysia wouldn't be inviting our military over there and opening their airbases/ports for our use

>If god would have wanted us to fly, he would have given us wings

>russia
>siding with chink chong makadingdong
nope

>India
>not 100% up for war with chinks
THEY'LL POO IN THE STREETS OF BEIJING

Happy to protect our based neighbor.

We've got a good population of Flips here, nice god-fearing folk.

you're a fucking retard
>Hey come use some land for your military americans
is the same as
>We can't fly, which means we shouldn't fly.

chink dispora detected

I doubt Vietnam would get involved or most of those south east Asian countries except to provide support and access to air bases if needed.

for the most part the conflict would be limited to naval battles. China would get their shit pushed in similar to the falklands. It wouldn't escalate to nukes because China has no way of reaching the USA.

So who's Russia siding with? Because there's no way they'd miss out on the massive benefits inside the conflict.

The entire SCS problem is directly to do with vietnam and philipines. They're 100% getting involved.

If trump wins, the US. If shilldog wins, anyone else.

Let the Philip and Chink fight, hell I haven't had a chance to enjoy war raging on in front of my driveway.
Shit, I gota stock up on some food and beers to enjoy this.

if it was that easy america would have already done it. they have subs which have got within 2 miles of the united states they can launch nukes from the subs

china went from 500 bil in national debt to 5 tril when they started spending more on their military a few years ago. they have more buying power. america pays retail for everything

Literally toothpaste

>Taiwan
>Hague's ally
are you retarded?

That's some retarded shit right there. You really don't hang out much in academia, do you?