IM TIRED WOBBIE IM TIRED

Why don't Arsenal plebs just stop going to the games? Arsenal only care about ticket sales. Is appearing on Arsenal Fan TV that big of a deal?

too many tourists to fill the seat if they give up their season ticket

The move to the emirates is what killed the club. They are just taking it out on the team and results because they don't want to admit that their support has become embarrassing.

then don't give them up

just organize a protest where people don't show up for the games

i doubt arse will be pleased with thousands of empty seats and the already shit atmosphere getting even worse

Arsenal fans are pathetic plastics who have no interest in getting organised and really protesting outside a select few.

Look when Liverpool tried to push up their ticket prices, the fans all walked out on 77 minutes, made a statement. Then the club backtracked on their decision to raise ticket prices.

With increasing travel costs, Arabs have replaced their pilgramage to Mecca with appearing in the back ground of Arsenal Fan TV videos. Unfortunately, the game has become a bit of a side show to observing the antics of Robbie, DT, Troopz, and if a believer is truly blessed, Claude.

They already got their season ticket money, why the fuck would they care?

are fans in england organized in any way? they seem to hold absolutely no power from what I've seen

do clubs even talk to them?

Claude said in an interview that he would've offed himself long ago if it wasn't for football. So he doesn't really have a choice.

Depends on the club. I'm a Burnley fan and the club is owned by locals who live and breath the club. Most teams are owned by foreign billionaires who don't really give a shit about the season ticket holders and just want to profit and/or raise their own profile.

Clubs here usually have an annual general meeting where the board talks to the shareholders, other than that they don't really talk. And during Arsenal's last AGM, the board said that they're overachieving and they're happy with how the club is performing at the moment. They pissed off pretty much everyone in the room but there was nothing the minority shareholders could do because Kroenke owns the majority.

I heard his wife left him and he lost his job so Arsenal is all that he really has.

Is this true? Is he sleeping on Troopz couch or something?

Chips Keswick pretty much said
> I'm not answering any questions and this meeting is finished

After fans started getting irate

How does he afford the season ticket if he has no job?

Fan tv must be making enough to cover him.

>films himself for youtube
>wears a baseball cap
>tattoos
>emotional
the epitome of a manchild

Robbie must realise that Claude is a big hitter for fan tv and without the revenue would drop. Does Claude really make more money for Fan TV then a season ticket? WOBBIE must be waking it in

Conehead

Good choice to always wear a hat and having a beard. Masks his 8-head and his lack of jaw.

DT and Troopz are Robbie's biggest sources for views, irrespective of win or loss

Peyton Manning thinks that guy has a big forehead.

He was a cab driver, I'm not sure whether he still does it. Although he was homeless at one point and had to stay in a B&B.

>complain that Emirates is filled with niggers
>complain that there is a 10-year long waiting list for season tickets
>refuse to accept raising prices

>only thing you have left in life is football
>you're an arselel supporter
wew

DT, Troopz and Claude are the only ones I watch.

DT and Troopz are boring as fuck. Once you've seen one hamroll video you've seen them all!

I enjoy Claude because I find his breakdown fascinating.

Wheres Lee?

>one of the best knwon Arsenal supporters is homeless, jobless and has anger management issues and depression
Hhmmm.

Some clubs are, clubs like Liverpool and United have strong fan groups.

Lots of the London clubs don't really have that culture of strong fan organisation. Tottenham are the closest I think

Feel bad for DT's son desu. Even if he ends up making it as a good footballer, he will always be known as the son of that angry mong from Arsenal Fan TV.

Holiday