CIA Planning To STIR SHIT UP IN BALKANS AGAIN

Two prisoners from Gitmo to be sent to Serbia and release. Mansur Ahmad Saad al-Dafi and Muhamed Davlatov will be sent to Serbia and released to general population. Both men were convicted of being Al-Qaida affiliates, and recived all kinds of training in terrorist camps.

>U.S. ambassador Kyle Scott said that it's time for these men to be freed in Serbia where they will hopefully build a new life

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=12&nav_category=12&nav_id=1154279

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMERICLAPS INSERTING ISLAMIC SABOTEURS TO STIR SHIT UP! BALKAN WAR v4.0 COMMING TO YOU NEXT FALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_release_and_transfer_of_Guantanamo_Bay_detainees
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/labeling-the-serbs-as-nazis-the-role-of-ruder-finn-a-us-public-relation-firm/
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
youtube.com/watch?v=CS51sdSbr_A
youtube.com/watch?v=ct1bVZdLPhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a bump, i made this same thread an hour ago and it died.

Also daily reminder that our eu and merican """"friends"""" see us as nothing more than cheap labour and a place to dump their human garbage.

We are fucked bratana, fucked I tell you.

All I know is that if you guys invade Bosnia again, I'm personally going over there to kick your asses.

Iz Amerike ces da doletis na cilimu a Mujo? Ne lozi se budalo

Dodji mile, slobodno. Samo sacuvaj kintu za povratnu kartu, i uplati taksu za dodanti teret. Kad se budes usrao u gace, neces stici ni da ih ispraznis u trku nazad u avion. Picko gastrabajterska, svi vi serete nesto iz picke materine tamo.

And the scary part is that they're not hiding it anymore, even more scarier is that there are a lot of cucks here who think that only very small percentage of moslems are like this.

Talk shit, get hit, serbitch

Not sure what to tell you familija, mislim da se ne sprema nista dobro.

Come hit me faggot.

Your point?

With pleasure little lady

I'm expecting you any day now

:)

What a hideous language you have

Also, sorry bout my government

Why are they being sent to Serbia? Do they hold a Serbian citizenship or visa somehow?

;)

Nope, it's some frankenstein deal between US DoD and Serbian sellouts. These two dirkas are gonna walk free in Serbia.

because our cuck gubmint will do anything to suck up to the west some more.

stop replying to diaspora neckbeards, it works wonders.

>Serbia
>place to dump Lebron lookalike terrorists
I see nothing wrong with this.

:^)

Just let us annex you all and fuck your wives.

You can't do it alone, history has proven this.

It's ok burger, we can deal with two dirkas on our territory. How's sucking that BLM dick going for you?

>americans defending muslims as per usual
Americans are such a cancer

Why would you annex anyone when your shitty country is literally about to implode in the next few years

Doubt he's american he's probably some Bosnian pride faggot from St. Louis

?:^)

That's what you get for not being in an alliance with Russia, falling for the EUSSR meme, and being a NATOcuck tbqh.

Just your average Serbian men

they both posses the eyes of a thousand dead kebab. You can see if you look closely

one of the 6 guantanamo prisioners "liberated" in my country vanished in the air some weeks ago. US embassy is mad as fuck and with reason. but the blame is on them since only them trust an incompetent gov like ours.
good luck serb bros

you un-American faggots

Serbia was just defending themselves from Islam and Croat Ustases but now you're defending the Clintons' stupid, unjustified war against the Serbs.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

something actually interesting happens and edgelords hijack the thread man this site is shit

Bosnian refugees are out in force today.

FFS
Why is america doing this?

Huh, that sounds like a fucked up deal.

Is there anyone whose country isn't about to implode in the near future? Seems like there's social unrest and economic trouble brewing everywhere recently.

I hate my leaders..

>I hate my leaders..
why? what's wrong with Barrack Hussein Obama?

I'm telling, they are going to get them into Serbia all lowkey, then these guys are going to lay low for a while and start organizing bosnian elements in Serbia and in neighboring countries. Guaran-fucking-teed. In a years time you will see a terrorist attack in Belgrade or Novi Sad.

It's not only in Serbia, they've scattered the whole Gitmo over Europe I heard

I live in the US and I can confirm there's a large Bosnian and Croatian expatriate community

most of them are in the north east and the only reason they are in the US is because their parents are faggot deserters who ran away because they were afraid they were going to be drafted

I accidentally caught this news today, it was quickly buried with tons of tabloid bullshit. They are trying to be as covert as possible while including plausible deniability.

happenings incoming? I really hope another war starts, better die as a warrior that live as a slave.

this time we should kill our politicians first.. then focus on islamic terrorists.

Why aren't these people just shot after being interrogated? There are a lot of Gitmo terrorists who get released and go back to being terrorists.

Purge all Serbs

You heard good, now prepare for some more enrichment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_release_and_transfer_of_Guantanamo_Bay_detainees

Bill Clinton and now Hillary Clinton
What the fuck do the Clintons have against the Balkans?

Don't want to go all tinfoil hat over here, but I am convinced that they were flipped and instructed to form sleeper cells in countries which DoD deems to problematic for US foreign policy. The moment we start resisting any policy US is pushing, these cells will be activated.

>better die as a warrior that live as a slave

I agree.

well, they did support croats and muslims during the wars. the question is why they hate orthodox Christians so much. Maybe they are paid off by muslim bortherhood

>Inshallah, Islam truly is a religion of peace. Kill all Serbs, they're subhuman.
>t. Croat who loves bosnian muslims

kys please

Vrlo moguce, i u Madjarsku su poslali po onome sto sam video. Mozes misliti kad je Orban prihvatio to

Why is the world so full of cucks?
Don't tell me I know the answer, greed.

We got outplayed in the 90s by your lobbies and Bosnian lobbies in DC. You guys played chess while we played checkers in terms of forming western opinion about the whole war. She is crooked now, pretty sure she was crooked back then.

Wrong, I just despise the Serbian butthurt paranoia attitude, along with contributing disproportionately to crime as immigrants . You should be the second to burn after mudslimes and niggers

>he doesn't realize that the game is rigged and no matter what you always live and die as a slave

>> Bosnian lobbies in DC
U Wot m8

>Sending kebabs to Sebia
You sure Vučić didn't just fuck up and dialed gitmo instead of local takeaway?

>Iraq,Syria BTFO
>Balkans BTFO
>Caucasus BTFO
>Bombs everywhere

Well then, this is a nice cup of tea.

well, our politicians clearly sold out our country for support to jewish bankers.

we won the war, but we lost in the end thx to jews.

WITH JEWS, YOU LOOS

Bill did it to establish a military base there.
I have no idea why our government is planning this for Hillary Clinton.

>hates Serbs so much that he supports Muslims

again, kys. You probably got gypsy immigrants from Serbia so your perception of Serbian people is twisted. Happens often

>What is Ruder Finn
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/labeling-the-serbs-as-nazis-the-role-of-ruder-finn-a-us-public-relation-firm/

>There are a lot of Gitmo terrorists who get released and go back to being terrorists.

That's a feature not a bug.

That dude fucked up when he didn't jump of a bridge at the age of 1

>Serbian education
I literally just said you would be the second to burn after MUDSLIMES and niggers.

We all got sold out, all of us. But we're too stupid to look further beyond ethnic differences to see what the fuck is going on in the background.

the fuck is that shit

>I'm personally going
No you don't, pathetic nigger.

It's not a secret really, you can dig further if you want to but this is not one of those "no one got killed in Srebrenica" things.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

Oh Murica land of the burgers. Why is Serbia accepting them? Diplomatic pressure?

>tfw afraid that Bosnian dumbfucks will try to go full alah akbar in our cities

how i know lots of chicks who lost their dads brothers and cousins how did it not happened that's like saying Search Results
Jasenovac didn't happen

Yeah, no...
More like youtube.com/watch?v=CS51sdSbr_A

Only sensible answer, or Vucic is a legit psycho. Could be both as well.

current prime minister is trying to suck both to east and west in order to stay in power

Yeah, this. What the fuck?

indeed some serious DP is going on over their you will be in EU in no time but through lots of shame

Bro, I said that the whole PR company pushing Bosnian narrative in US is not some unfounded claim that no one got killed in Srebrenica, I'm not saying no one died there. Chill Mustafa.

highly doubt it can worse?

>EU expanding after Brexit
not gonna happen, our political elite has been baiting us with EU for 16 years, and in the end we'll be probably stuck in the endless loop just like Turkey

Bumping with some ex-Yu legendary rock tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=ct1bVZdLPhY

Boro who gives a shit what some PR company has to say for fucks sake Boro the site is called theremustbejustice

Makedonija uvjek pored govana XD

Pray to God for them not to accept us

They look Chechen or Arab anyway not even remotely Slavic. Maybe they will 'vanish mysteriously' but noone wants to do it on their ground except Serbia?

hehe this so much...

iv got croat friends who got involved into politics the past few years...

since they are involved in HDZbih they overheared the president sperg out about how they cant sell us the EU meme now the the UK is leaving..

fallout will prob start next year.

That is just one of the sources, but that PR company had a lot of impact on the outcome of the war, if you don't agree with that you are not looking at the whole thing from the right angle.

You are probably right. It's gonna be an interesting two years.

>implying this isn't our way of getting rid of these guys for good
Why else would you send kebab to Serbia if not so that it can be removed?

You guys need to reunite and push any US influence out of your country and become great again.

If only it was that benign

our population is just dumb overall

they dont want us for the common market.

we are just cheap labor, new export target and more EU clay in their eyes.

all our countries basically work as city states with surrounding villages with small funding.

i wonder whats going to happen next Serbia taking back Kosovo and Bosnia perhaps trying to exorcise the entity that has been like a tumor on the country either way looks like Croatia is standing out of this one

Rate my trips.

Pretty much, but their psyops did a great job at conditioning the average faggot in ex Yugoslavia that EU is the best thing since sliced bread. We are the minority, and we are fucked.

>Maybe they will 'vanish mysteriously'
Not going to happen, they will probably get free gibs just so that our politicians could show how progressive we are.

Checked