IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

PUIGDEMONT WILL DECLARE THE INDEPENDANCE TOMORROW, HE SLEEPS IN THE PARLAMENT AND HAS 150 SWAT COPS TO PROTECT HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wouNL14tAks
youtube.com/watch?v=f9qYj5dq4hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spain is moorish and not European

Good. I hope he success on cleaning Catalonia...

Finland is mongol and not European

NO PASARAN

Good luck free Catalonia

"The little boy cries wolf but nobody believes him now"

>no source

Catalonians ufficially becoming the goodest goys
youtu.be/wouNL14tAks

He's a classic political coward who doesnt have the nerve or political will to declare independance and steer a parliament through the process of nation building

Infront of the whole world he lost all credibility and momentum last week

He already lost his face and he will castrate Catalonias autonomy status if he makes one more move in that direction. Madrid is just waiting for his play to sweep in and castrate them for good. Mark my words

I forgot to mention that they will get castrated

Article 155 is not going to happen as the result will be a civil war.

>but my peace
>but my scottlands
>but we wuz eropeans citizens and shit
Why are catalonians so retarded?

t. fernando javier abderraman segundo de la vega hernandez martinez de todos los santos

Spain better bomb these cucks

Article 155 is a given already.

In fact it's a matter of hours or days to be applied, wether Catalans do a move or not.

The political narrative in Spain outside Catalonia is so against the Catalans that they could genocide all of them and most of Spain would applaud it. Every Spanish mainstream media outlet is intentionally distorting everything to put them on a bad light.

Catalans don't really want more autonomy or independence, "they have been brainwashed by the Generalitat!", things like that.

i don't get why euros bash catalonians so bad for wanting independence but when it comes to something like slovenia's declaration of independence from yugoslavia even though they weren't repressed and pretty wealthy, it's all just and for freedom
and don't say it's because of the wars, those started after independence and if catalonia really declared independence spain could as well send troops for all we know, that's retrospective
just goes to show that political gain for superpowers is all that matters, muh freedom or principles don't mean shit

Catalans are a bunch of pussies and don't have the balls to stage a war like Chechnya did.

Chechens were armed to begin with, also, Catalans are very divided, it's a 50/50 situation where half are independentists and the other half want the status quo inside Spain or at most an improvement in financement, federated status, whatever.

In this day an age going full Chechen in the heart of Europe would be stupid.

But a Basque scenario, that can happen, sadly.

breddy good, looking forward toward reading about the habbening, even if it's bullshit

Looks like the Jordis will have more cellmates.

that is correct

What you probrem?
No rike Asian peopre?

Nah exactly the opposite
it's whites and niggers (same thing really) I dislike

youtube.com/watch?v=f9qYj5dq4hk