Star Trek Enterprise is everything that is wrong with Star Trek and why the franchised died. JJ Abrams didn't kill it...

Star Trek Enterprise is everything that is wrong with Star Trek and why the franchised died. JJ Abrams didn't kill it, Rick Berman did. The Intro says it all. youtube.com/watch?v=-8OpsPok6iQ

y that theme is so fucking shit. EVERY trek had an epic opening theme man voyagers was especially beautiful. BUT THIS GAY SHIT TREKSHOW had a fucking country (?) song as a title. wtf did they think they do?

>Rick Berman did
Was it his decision? Genuinely curious as it's one of the reasons I didn't watch it, he can't have been a complete retard because he at least saved Trek from Gene and did well through to near the end of DS9 at least.

Post 9/11 era bullshit. All American achievements, no cosmonauts.

Maybe he was past his prime.

The intro was a farewell to start trek.

You're a fucking retard if you didn't see it that way.

So you're saying they decided they were going to crash this franchise with no survivors before the pilot?

You're a total noob for not seeing it for what it was.
It's just as strong as all the other Trek series and what a send off they gave it, breaking the fourth wall right at the end.

TUCKER: I pretty much built this engine. Plan to take care of it as long as I can. Been a hell of a run, Malcolm. never thought it would come to an end.
>REED: All good things. Captain thinks there'll be another Enterprise before too long.
TUCKER: I imagine.
>REED: It won't be the same.

For your simple mind, they're referring to Star Trek having 'a hell of a run' and saying 'it won't be the same' meaning any new star trek would be a spin off and not as good.

Whether or not Discovery will be good has yet to be seen.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD

NOOOOO, I HATE KIRK NOW

>caring about star trek
>not watching superior Babylon 5

I wish the J-Dar website was still up. It would tell you what percentage of Jewness a movie had.

www.EthniCelebs.com

is still up

Garak, what does the scouter say about his powerlevel?

Actually that's a reference to the end of Star Trek: Generations, you dense pleb.

Shatner is a Canadian though so it cancels out

Your maternal grandfather being a jew doesn't make you jewish, that wouldn't even make you black.

ENT was the last hope for Star Trek and trying to fix the damage that DS9 did whit his low ratings and killing of star trek by turning it from an optimist show about humanity with a positive outlook to another depressive, cynical show like thousand that exist already.

Congratulations! You worked out that part all by yourself.

I love TNG the most, but lets be real the intro is fucking garbage. I always skip it. For enterprise it at least sets an appropriate mood.

All trek intros were garbage desu. Way too long for being so irrelevant.

It is the best trek, but also has the worst intro. Sorry about your shit taste user.

Chris Pine looks like Joe Rogan

>t. Faceblind

Rick Berman had almost no involvement in DS9. Everything good in early DS9 can be traced back to Michael Piller, and everything in late DS9 can be traced back to Ira Steven Behr.

Considering that Voyager and Enterprise had worse ratings than DS9, I don't think it was the outlook that would make or break the audience.