/NFL/ GENERAL: I'm about to win 10,000 AU dollars edition

For those of you who don't know, I successfully predicted that Atlanta would make the playoffs. Now I have $500 on them to bodyslam the Rams in the WC round by 13 points or over to win a fair bit of money. I usually always win, so I would tail this bet if I were you.

Also just want to say that I also predicted that either Brady or Belichick might not be at New England next season.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrnDLXxVoFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jimmy desu

based

>it's another Reality "Fakeman" Cuck poodicted something and placed a bet on said poodiction without even the slightest hint of it ever happening or telling anybody episode

Catb owl

i was visited by god in a dream last night and one of the things he told me was that the steelers will beat the rams in the super bowl

Fuck up idiot, go search the archive. My tips are there for all to see.

I'm the devil and masqueraded as God last night to give a false premonition to some unexpecting dreaming dolt in hopes he bets massives of amounts of money only to lose it all

I really hope the Bills beat the Jasg.

Someone red pill me on thinking that is the most plausible upset in the WC round.

Sameflag

Goff looks just like our guy goose, so he at least has that going

Bortles is a dumb fuck, Fournette is soft as butter and Bills fans will travel miles to see their team in playoffs for first time in years. That's a Tip God Tip you can take to the bank.

really hope people still aren't falling for the Reality Check gimmick

t. /cric/

Caption this

Jags need to score with interceptions. Black qb will succeed if he runs all the time. Bortles has reverted back to being really shitty. Jags D have bad temperament and will hurt themselves if things go bad for them. Bills players are playing their heart out for the 17 year meme.

I've got the Bills, unironically and even a bit ironically.

>YUH GIMMICKS

What gimmicks you dickhead. Everything I post is designed to give people a better insight into predicting sports outcomes.

Sissy white bois are built for BBC

OP eats dinner

Brees and Newton go head to head

Remember when people thought the Ravens were making the playoffs? Remember when Ravens trips actually thought they were allowed to talk?

@80730226
apart from the "tests", the excuses, the complete breaks from reality, transparent false-aggrandizement, the power fantasies, the strange off-kilter erotic fiction that sounds like something a 15 year old comes up with, the strange claims of heritage to Machiavelli, the contradictions upon contradictions, the schizoid personality changes, the treatises on Satanism/Christianity depending on mood, it's all been quite helpful.

>10 years
>100 million

GUYS I SPENT ALL NIGHT AWAKE AND NOW I WANT TO SLEEP BUT MY TEAM PLAYS TODAY AND I DONT WANT TO SLEEP THROUGH IT

should i drink like 3 5 hour energies to stay awake to watch my team?

Which team do you support?

Chiefs.

There's still enough time to get some good rest.

It is this mans birthday.

Do you think this man will win a playoff game on his birthday?

Really hoping so, I was listening to our radio station and apparently there will be LOTS of Bills fans there, to the point where the stadium might be split. Hoping that means something.

Not loving the idea of a hurt McCoy though.

I had the flu for this whole week but now it seems to be finally going awayv

you have 7 hours nigga, catch up on some sleep while you can
put some loud shit like black sabbath as your alarm music so you don't miss the game

o wait that was yesterday
nvm

>black sabbath
didn't russians liked to bang heads

god damn dis nigga ugly

Might as well stay up then, they will win easily. Chiefs my smoky for AFCCG

He's a tank, don't worry

>dominated patriots
>threw the game because he thought it would be funny
t. coping Failcons fan

I don't even support Atlanta, idiot. My team is the Giants, and before you start with 'hurr yuh team is shit' I am very well aware of that fact and do not give a fuck.

Why listen to fags like this.
Dont you have rugby or whatever?

SMETH

>YUH RUGBY

Great argument.

Anyway I'm off to bed to fuck my wife. See you all later on when you will see me make tons of cashola.

You deserve a Cat Bowl for being so purrsistent

Honestly people shouldn’t count Carolina out. Third times the charm. I’m wanting to see Kuchely vs Kamara

>there are people on this board right now

prove it

Ladies and gentiles, your New England Patriots!

>all the home teams win again

Will the Bills score any points?

Allow me to introduce your new owner of the Carolina Panthers

I'm scared

Multiple Pick 6

2002 Bucs defense was top 5, potentially top 3 all time. Statistically speaking their pass defense is still the best in league history. The Raiders were never going to win that game. They had no chance, with or without Gruden's knowledge of the their playbook.

R8 my Revan, lads

Why are you scared. You have Gurley who is guaranteed to score 3 TDs every game.

Seriously, anyone who thinks the Raiders had any chance in that owl against the Bucs is kidding themselves.

The Raiders didn't lose because they were sabotaged. The Raiders didn't lose because Gruden knew the plays. They lost because they were out-fucking-skilled and played with a revolutionary defensive scheme made explicitly to counter what those Raiders were so dominant in.

They had abso-fucking-lutely no chance in that game, and if you believe anything else you're a deluded dipshit.

Wow I fucking hate myself.

Because this is a big game the rasm are so young

>cliffy B is a hilldawg

Titans

>>cliffy B is a hilldawg
you won't be laughing when he creates the next BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHI$E

>Titans
What does Mariota need to take the next step as a QB? A better coach?

Fire Robiskie.

>tfw mariota will be doomed to mediocrity with this terrible coaching
>tfw no sean mcvay
>tfw no josh mcdaniels
>tfw no kyle shanahandsome

Are the Chiefs, dare I say it, legit dangerous?

You may only post ITT if your team has a future Hall of Famer 25 or younger

No

>You may only post ITT if your team has a future Hall of Famer 25 or younger
I want to post but the Patriots literally do not have anyone on their team under the age of 25

reporting

Reporting in.

>myles "literally anime the rookie" garret
russia, what made you choose the Browns as your team?

Yes. And offensive scheme overall. He is the quintessential west coast qb being forced to play in a run n gun scheme. Too bad you guys made playoffs it's not likely you're regressive hc will be fired and this would've been the perfect year to swoop up the Chief's oc.

If he can stay healthy...

>chinks cant drive

Overrated as fuck

my natural proneness to making terrible life choices apparently

Brady is a faggot

>Dark/10
Did you pair master flurry/master speed/master two handed? It's the goat melee in that game.

He needs an off season of bulking and cutting. He'll be fine.

>72 total tackles
>0 ints
>0 sacks
>turbo chimpout potential at any moment

Fuck outta here

Dem Pants

>prestigious team

yes, master speed makes the game easy mode. when i play as a female character i always make her into an evil wizard. force storm makes the game a cake walk too. tfw there will NEVER be a KOTOR 3

white bois can't run

Fucking casuals, man...

Last digits is number of Smeth picks

>0 forced fumbles
>b-but he can tackle running backs

Good job, you got a player who can close the barn door after the horses run free.

Goddamn it

The Eagles are going to the NFCCG

Lol. Chorgers BTFO yet again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrnDLXxVoFE

Why would they want to watch their NFC rivals play in a championship game?

>The Baltimore Football Ravens of Baltimore unironically had a 94% chance of making the playoffs
OH NONONONONO

>What's a stop?

Are you only pretending to be retarded?

That is one of the worst Chad vs virgin pictures I've seen. Apply you are shelf next time.

Funny how this arbritary number keeps going up everytime this chorgerfag posts this.

Dubs and the panthers lose bigly tomorrow

Alex Smeth is elite. That is all.

should i see jumanji or the last jedi today?

How many wins?

>the chad matty ice
pretty shit general desu senpai

what about swtor

you don't need to force fumbles to stop the run.

Bigly isn't English

>>The Baltimore Football Ravens of Baltimore unironically had a 94% chance of making the playoffs
It was more like 98% chance of making the playoffs. I remember telling my coworker last week how happy I was because there was no way they could blow it. BOY was I wrong. at least the AFC is going to win again this year