What's up with these retarded alt-right youtubers?

What's up with these retarded alt-right youtubers?
First you have sargon of cuckaad. (But people like thunderf00t or the amazing atheist existed before)
Then you have armored skeptic
After him you have people liked naked ape
Then there's a massive influx of random youtubers bashing feminism
What the fuck?
Who listens to these jews?
Has creativity gone out of the fucking window?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sargon
>AmazingFaggot
>ArmoredSkeptic
>Naked Ape
>Alt-right

Feminism and Social Justice is full of low-hanging fruits and it brings in views.

-t. buttmad youtuber with 5 subscribers

naked ape is alright, fuck the rest though

Olive nigger, why do you listen to youtube? They do all for ads.
Listen Ghost one day

>Then there's a massive influx of random youtubers bashing feminism
It's good thing and a sign that overton window has shifted considerably, to the point where bashing feminism is seen as hip and egdy.

Leftcucks have been forced to hold-in their rage against the social destruction of white males that has been championed by the leftist establishment for the last few decades. They don't want to be considered a RAYCISS or a MUHSOGGYKNEES, after all.

However, by bashing feminism, etc., in the name of "logic", "progressivism" and atheism, they have an excuse to not be cucks for once.

A
FUCKING
SQUARE

OP confirmed butthurt and triggered because of offensive words.
Probably didn't respect OPs pronouns.

Molyneux is the only Alt-Right youtuber worth watching.

>sargon
>alt right
He's a race denying Quadroon, how the fuck is he alt right?

Because sargon gets paid $1400 PER VIDEO through his patreon. And he makes 2-3 videos per week.

Everyone wants in on the alt right cash cow

Bashing feminism doesn't matter if you're not having kids. You are no better than a feminist if so

because he was among the first to pick up on the anti-SJW fad that is essentially the new YouTube atheism.

Can someone explain to a leaf what the "alt-right" is?

The Internet is degenerate and YouTube and even Sup Forums should be banned

The Internet has done more to damage the white race than antthing any of these fucks can mention

anti-SJW isnt alt right.

Race realism and far right ideology is alt right. Sargon is a self confessed lefty liberal who thinks all humans are equal. He's not fucking alt right.

Back to plebbit

Everything from the edge of libertarianism to Nazism.

Thunderf00t and The Amazing Atheist were at least among the first of their kind to appear on YouTube. Nowadays people start channels to grapple low-hanging fruit for easy shekels.
The women are the worst: shoeonhead, Reality Calls, et al. are all clueless bimbos who have somehow deluded themselves into thinking people care more about their mind than their tits.

Shut up, Medkit.

>Sargon altright
>Tfoot altright
>AA altright
I mad OP. Fuck you.

Whats with all the youtuber themed threads this week?

that's right. not even the most powerful superpower can have a square as a flag

Race realism, anti-egalitarianism, anti-left (no income redestribution nor social democracy, thanks) and generally traditionalist and pro-white.

>with love

Criticizing modern, 3rd wave feminism is very easy due to amount of cognitive dissonance and double think in their ideology so I don't see how Sargon has anything new to offer.
Also he has nothing to do with "Alt Right" but they're pretty meme-worthy themselves.

But none of those are alt-right...

OH WAIT

>Dontyoufallforityoumorons.tiff

Jewtubers shilling for themselves on Sup Forums to get views. All PR is good PR

>"Huwhy huwon't anyone take huwhite nationalism seriously?"

YouTube celebrities are the epitome of millennial narcissism, you're all dumb faggots for watching this shit regularly, unless it's like a how to or some shit

That's why I have always liked Sup Forums, cuz I don't have to see your dumb faggot faces, and you don't need to see my dumb faggot face, we're all equal here

They started becoming popular when more people started noticing SJWs. Most who encounter them think they're obnoxious and people like listening to other people who share the same opinion , it's not really surprising there's an influx of anti SJW channels.

I just simply see it as the result of more and more people in general living in communities affected by extreme leftie bullshit having enough. Now some of them are speaking out trying to reach others in their community and beyond.

I know people here hate youtube as a rule regardless of content, but so long as they speak out against the things that they I don't I could not be bothered less by their existence. Frankly I would not mind if there were more. If it gets the general populous more rightfully upset and angry about the things going on today, then I am all for it.

If the liberals, jews, blacks, and muslims get to use a popular platform to spread their garbage, then others should be allowed to come in and put that garbage in the trash where it belongs. That's simply the matter of free speech.

Granted I am not fond of ALL of their opnions most of the time. However, it's splitting hairs compared to leftist rhetoric.

These people all go after the same low-hanging fruit. It's not a bad thing, but they ALL fall short of seeing the big picture and do so intentionally in order to not get into the realm of social taboo.

They never say a word about legitimate Jewish conspiracy, big banks, globalism, actual communism, or racial differences.

Sup Forums autists don't want their views anywhere outside Sup Forums. They want to roll over and let youtube become a jew/dindu/sjw echo chamber

you should watch the (second) talk of jewgon of cukkad with memellenial woes.then you see that it could be actual pretty good what they are doing. normally way too much echo chambering going on.

Sup Forums is satire, you idiot.

Keep believing that.

Yes goy, Sup Forums is satire. Nobody really believes us jews are pulling the strings and that a race war is coming, how ridiculous!

>Not watching Aurini

He looks like Anton Lavey

creepy desu

Stefan "If there's a nigger in sight, the argument's not right" Molyneux is pretty based, he used to be sort of a cuck, but nigga's been overdosing on red pills for a straight year at this point. He's still pretty theatrical, but his message is right.

Which one is that? Link me if you can
Sargon should really criticize more things than just SJW and Feminism.

Only good "alt-right" channels are Woes, TRS stuff, Mollyjew and probably some shit i don't know about

memeux is half-wit memeing about pol talkpoints. he is as deep as a piss puddle

youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE

PJW is alt right, right?

is this the guy from tiberian sun

I think they are gradually getting there. They seem to be acknowledging the Jewish elite, but they are just calling them the "globalists" and the "globalist elites" and their plans. I hear the word marxist thrown around a little bit more now and them relentless bashing Islam and not falling for the "extreme minority" anymore. Furthermore with BLM chimpouts and terroristic activity, more and more people are looking into the stats of black crime and its effects on communities. It's a process, but I think the turth is making its way forward.

This is why I keep saying the more these idiots behave this way, the more you are going to have people ingest red pills and get angry. Soon it will come to the point where the leftists have set themselves up for suicide by angering certain people to the point where they are going to strike against them. These fatherless fuckers are waiting for daddy to slap them to their senses, and they just might get it.

>making children/young adults hate SJW in an entertaining way can't possible effect how they will raise their children, which they won't have anyway
That's how dumb you come off as. They have the alt-right entranced- and they are young.

Why do you guys sperg out whenever a youtuber is not right wing enough? You think they want to get shoa'd for denying the holocaust? Jesus Christ,if u want the mainstream media to accept the Sup Forums view then these guys are a fucking great start.

This.

>Has creative gone out of the fucking window.

No one wants to watch your autistic shit. Pay denbts