>Potential superpowers
>EU
>Brazil
>Russia

I don't understand how Russia's so powerful when they're poor as fuck

I believe in Brazil but Russia already lost it's potencial

Having the most nukes in the world?

Size, population and natural resources.
It is the same reason people think that Brazil or India have potential to become superpowers (probably wont happen btw).

It has already been decided, the future superpower is Brazil.

we're gonna have a multipolar world and you're gonna like it

If USA can become a superpower so can Brazil.

>China
> still in potential superpower
China is a reality la
>I believe in Brazil
Hahahahaha
Don't

I want Brazil to become a superpower
I'm a brazilboo :3

>not CANZUK commonwealth alliance after brexit (allied with EU and India)

Just imagine how nice the world would be if superpowers like US, Russia and China nuked the fuck out of themselves leaving the world to the rest.

>brasil
lmoa

India 2030

watching that webm reminded how cruel that game actually was

i think germany should pay reparations

hold the world hostage
>oh, wow, you're all winning too much and we're going to lose/ sink
>*presses end the world button*

lmao

the only way for brazil to become a superpower is to destroy the amazon and I really don't want them to do that
>the one thing they were good at
>now it's gone forever
we used to like brazilians for perfecting the game we invented but now they have lost our respect

Tbh england should focus on gaining anyone's respect in the game they invented first

they just need to stop being so corrupt

About 50% of their economy is underground, so double their GDP and they're not as poor as you think.

2018 it's coming home, for real this time
our 'arry kane is the best 9 number in the world and proved it against madrid last night
I think we can beat brazil if we face them in russia

kys

POTENTIAL just means they are big--lots of people means lots of power. However, they need to get their shit together in some degree or another. All (besides USA) have a fatal flaw (or 2+) that stop them from climbing to the TOP. But time will tell if they get better---or fall into oblivion.

If the United States is a superpower, so it is the EU and china.

>I really don't want them to do that

What the fuck is that shit? India has a smaller economy than France and China is behind the EU and USA still

EU would be if it had an army but right now it's a US vassal in terms of military
China is a superpower

>Brazil
My negroid, Brazil is the country of the future and always will be.
It's more likely to go the way of Venezuela in the near future than become a """superpower""".

>chopping the amazon down and selling it to china and europe will make brazil a super power

it's PPP, it takes into account services and products are cheaper in some countries whereas nominal only really measures financial flows.

Oh well, R.I.P western world I guess

>EU would be if it had an army
This is looking likely to happen once brexit is finished with, we were the main objector to this and macron wants an EU army

i can see the us objecting to this pretty strongly so idk if it will be as easy as that
what will happen to all those us bases once the eu doesn't need their troops anymore

empires are back, baby

What would an EU army even look like? There's already multiple multinational alliances within Europe and many countries work together constantly. An EU army might just be a water downed NATO.

>what will happen to all those us bases once the eu doesn't need their troops anymore
this will be interesting but no one can even predict this right now
trump will be long out of power by the time this comes to fruition

I'd imagine all the wargear and troops of the countries piled on a big heap until they figured out and decided on what to buy with the budget.

One thing is for sure is we'll be refuelling their ships for a number of years.

>India

something tells me Brazil is going to chimp out a la falklands, and invade australia or something. you retards will find a reason

>the game that broke Brazil
3 years of recession and despair followed this game

Economic superpower, yes

Military-wise the USA is still dominant and China/EU are okay with that.

During this game my grandfather kneeled in the living room and started crying.

It's funny because the Brazilian economy really went to shit after the World Cup and still hasn't recovered.

future wars with brasil will be fought with world cup meme's.

You gotta tell your grandfather to quit gambling

>superpower is related to economy-only
>EU the same as an unified State
user, I....

No.It would be nice if they killed one another by the use of conventional weapons.

A 3-way nuke brawl between the USA/China and Russia would result into poisoning the atmosphere with radioactive dust for the next 10 years or more.

Radioactive rain.
Radioactive oceans.
Radioactive rivers.
Radioactive lakes.
Radioactive soil.

Death.

>EU
haha
>Brazil
ahahahahahahahaha
>Russia
AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

whoooaah

>No.It would be nice if they killed one another by the use of conventional weapons.

nuclear weapons dont exist anyways so conventional methods is still the only way to an total war.

einstein was a fraud duping the goyim

Exactly. The recession literally started July 2014 and "ended" July 2017.

really makes the noggin joggin

R u drinkin to muc vodka, slavowitz?

no

are you a retarded manchild that believes in fairy tales?

>looks at flag

ahhhh never mind

European countries are so irrelevant that they need to group a fuckton of mini countries to become somewhat relevant. By that logic just group mercosur and you can call Brazil a superpower already

By your logic USA is irrelevant because they needed union of 50 states to become relevant

And the EU is half that and we are not that organized.

If the EU really organized and became a country with no power struggles on the inside, it will effectively become a superpower.

They're a country. Germany has 16 states and the EU is a group of countries. It's not the same. I mean, it's true that some Americans states have a bigger economy then most euro cou tries but they're still not the same

>Latin American subhuman thinks a bigger centralized state means a better country
And this is why this continent must be nuked and conquered by actual human beings.

>doesn't know political economics
>he didn't even read Braudel
KYS

>Thinks he knows economy
>Hasn't read Beaufough

This is quite frankly the only solution for South America to become a real superpower. A united, heavily centralized state where the government has absolute control over each and every citizen, only then we'll be free from western imperialism enslaving and controlling us.

>Not reading Beaufough
>Thinking his opinions matter

Go eat soup

Canada and Australia will be the next superpowers. Everything is in place for our inevitable rise to the top

> He calls himself a subhuman
Rope yourself, my man

> 30 and 25 million people respectively
ok, Jean Pajeet Chang Smith

>a fellow subhuman macaque nigger-Iberian bestiality mongrel trying to banter
Rope yourself, my subhuman.

Your insults are uma delicia

>India
>EU

>no Mexico
>no Japan
>no UK and France
>no Indonesia

>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

>China is a superpower
Epic joke
China's force projection starts and ends at their borders
>GDP PPP as a measure of influence
Pathetic

>Brazil
>potential superpower

OOOOO CAAAANAAADDAAA

next in line for superpower of the world is China, maybe a few decades later it's the EU's turn when they realise China is so much worse than the US (assuming US collapses at all)
There are literally no other contestants

lol'ing @ this
picture: me lol'ing

well China doesn't really need to project force since it's not particularly interested in regime changing. GDP PPP is a fair measurement, more accurate then nominal.

That's unironically a description of the the Cold War

the solution for Brazil would be jail all commies who are fucking and robbing this country like you. Then we restore the fucking empire.

this. Too many commies around. And they already made the average people very stupid.

high quality post

You are one of those dumbasses who used to claim Russia's "force projection" started and ended at their borders.

The 21st century world isn't some military invasion game you play in your basement. Foreign policy is conducted through money and economic power, not who can invade random muslim shitholes and bomb brown people the most.

t. Chang Pao al-Vancouver

PPP is much better when comparing two countries against each other lad, sorry that youre not first on it :^(
On the bright side over all USA still wields the most power so you can quit being upset about it m8