Literally thinks believing in God is similar to believing in humans having brains

>literally thinks believing in God is similar to believing in humans having brains

YLYL

Have Christians gone too far?

You're an autist.
You spilled your Spaghetti hard.

You are a faggot

You got trolled hard m8

Control your temper you sound like a little child

Well, he is right. You clearly don't have a brain if you can't realize he's trolling. Also, I'll pray that you grow out of the silly Fedora-ism.

This guy blew you the fuck out, OP.

He's right though.

>(((G-d)))

>it's a "I don't believe in religion but I can't shut the fuck up about it" episode

Well congrats OP, you,re retarded

Take it easy, Oliver.

There is a correlation between atheism and autism.

OP got BTFO

No one can prove or disprove a the existence of God. We are all ignorant. Including me.

Stop wasting your Time on religious People.
They are way too dense to argue with.

>It's a matter of faith to believe that you have a brain.
>BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THO!!!!
>Still a matter of faith, bro.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
It's bad enough to go posting your arguments on Sup Forums as though it proves something, but it's even worse to post you failing to retort your opponent.

OP you fucking autist do you even know what Faith means.

> Not recognizing empirical idealism 101.
> Not recognizing the validity of so lips ism.

So you're clearly an ignorant uneducated pleb OP. Maybe learn some philosophy before embarrassing yourself?

g-good afternoon

You got trolled so hard. You browse Sup Forums and get that upset?

Nice argument Colgate.
Did Yurop drop philosophy from their curriculum? Replaced by Marxist reasoning?

There are actually two different meanings of the word when it comes to this debate. Religious people (like in OP) often conflate the two meanings which is what is causing this confusion.
There's faith as in religious faith, which means trust in your religion and God, holding Christ's teachings to your heart, etc.
Then there's faith as in everyday, inductive faith, e.g. faith that the sun will rise tomorrow, faith in your wife (that she won't cheat on you), etc.

I'm personally convinced that confusion of definitions is responsible for about 90% of philosophical arguments.

>Those people that write G-d
Why
Why is this a thing
You know what you're getting out of it when you see someone that does this.

>1 post by this ID

If not a slide thread, why the fuck would you post this embarrassing mess?

Taking the Lord's name in vain is a sin. Writing "G-d" is pretty Jewish, but it does accomplish the goal of creating an unpronounceable word to represent Him.

What's responsible for 100% of any argument you see is a sort of mutual cooperation not easily seen

It's a Jewish thing. Something to do with it being disrespectful because God is permanent and paper/websites/whatever aren't so writing it down on someone that isn't permanent is bad.

This is gross dude. Why'd you put this garbage up for us to read? Saged.

>1 post by this id

>tfw you realize most Christians on the Internet are just atheist ruse masters trying to make Christians look bad

i always wonder why there is so many religious bullshit on Sup Forums

You don't even know the beginning extent of trolldom you silly sheep

Nice buzzwords you dumb fat fuck.

You got fucked mate

Can't wait to get a badass dragon on our flag to replace St. Andrew once those whiny haggis eaters have fucked off

Oh Wales

>I believe in God because God tells me to believe in God

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA SO IT MUST NOT EXIST

I REQUIRE PROOF

>I believe in God. End of story

>actually trying to have rational debate with religious people
>even though religion is irrational by it's very nature

GJ OP, you fucking imbecile.

I took an MRI a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure I have a brain

oy vey

>Could carve someone open and see they have a brain.
>Never has themself
>Literally believing other people who have done so
>Somehow not the same as believing people who said God spoke to them

(((Brain)))

Look at how Jewish you are.

Retarded thread but that person is Jewish: "G-d"

Actually human brains intentionally cannot perceive life before themselves. Egoism and the brain play a serious role in neurology.

That being said, it's funny that the sky fairy girl is more correct than you. You should read some Jung and shut the fuck up about the human brain until you understand it.

t. Pantheist

You britts should even be praising the jew on a cross. Odinism is the only cure to Christianity.

ur brain is tiny
r u a dumb?

>nose knows

Nah, I just picked the most Jewish looking frame.
I would think this would be a better representation of my brain. This is the frame that starts at my eyebrows and is horizontally cut.

kek

>DAT SCHNOTZ!!!

Sup Forums has ruined me

Was there a suspicion you had brain cancer?

I don't really agree with that other guy's statements, but:
>>>r/atheism

*shrugs*.

What I told my doctor is that I had pretty bad head pains that rated 7-8/10. I just went to get an MRI and they said I had a cyst. That huge blob on the right isn't a tumor, but a liquid filled cyst. Apparently it's really common and people can go their entire lives without realizing they have it.

>*shrugs*
You've done more to confirm that you have cancer than any MRI ever could.