Brit/pol/ - Chief Mouser Escapes Downing Street Edition

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>THERESA MAY TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER AFTER ANDREA LEADSOM BACKS OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/11/theresa-may-launches-conservative-leadership-bid-as-andrea-leads/

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>NIGEL FARAGE: MAY'S SO COLD SHE MIGHT BE ALABASTER
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3682601/NIGEL-FARAGE-Theresa-s-cold-alabaster.html

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618
twitter.com/joncraig/status/752888059411173376
order-order.com/
strawpoll.me/10729365
youtube.com/watch?v=tCckcTHWqKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N E I L ' E D
E
I
L
'
E
D

Honestly don't care if Blair gets arrested or not

/unpopular opinion/

What they are really saying is;

"STOP EXPOSING EXISTING DIVISIONS, IT WILL FUCK US IN THE NEXT ELECTION'

CHAT
SHIT
GET
NEILED

>Larry OP

Based

Reminder that we want Corbyn to lose. Only Angela Eagle can truly destroy Labour.

He's been out of power for nearly 10 years, he's irrelevant at this point. Arresting him would just feel good, it accomplishes nothing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jailtime is for people who pose a threat to society. Blair is just a pathetic old man now.
He should be fined though.

Its over lads

Good

One set of legal advice that says Corbyn should be on the Labour leadership ballot without requiring nominations

Hasn't Corbyn said he'll take Labour to court if he's not on ballot?

BLAIRITES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And yet there are other lawyers saying the opposite, this is why the NEC is making the final decision

Corbychev's reign is over.

>You know what to do, lads.

Yes

No we don't.
With Corbyn in charge, Labour is unelectable and will potentially splinter with the Blairites forming their own party.
Without Corbyn, the Blairites will take back power and eventually replace Eagle when it's shown no one gives a fuck about her.

It's not over yet

Remember that Corbyn going could be as big of a shitstorm as him staying

SECRET

FUCKING

BALLOT

No.

I sure do hope that this splits the Labour party though. Guarantee a right-wing government for a a decade

BLAIRITIE REVISIONISM! HE IS NOT DEAD YET!

ANY WHO KNOWINGLY FALSELY MOURN THE DEAR LEADER WILL BE GULAG'D

It's like a Brexit special episode of The Thick of It.

I don't see that happening, all it'll do is piss off Momentum retards

If they don't have a leader to rally around then they'll have nothing

They will not splinter. They aren't that stupid.
And why would Blairites be successful? The public are sick of them. Corbyn represents the real left, which is why he poses a threat.

Fuck me imagine a snap general election being called while Jeremy corbyn as currently taking the labour party to court

So incompetent they may just get wiped out

The party isn't that stupid.

Individually they are that stupid though, and most MPs will leap at the chance to lead a new party.

Corb pls

More of a shitstorm, have you seen Angela Eagle? Crooked-toothed, watery-eyed dyke.

You know when even the knobs on twitter and fb turn on you that you've made a mistake. I feel sorry for Wallasey.

Why does sky always get that autistic woman to review peoples body language?

They'd have no choice but to splinter, Momentum is rapidly solidifying its power and if Corbs is re-elected then he'll start serious purges post-boundary review

I could see a new party formed with the Lib Dems with a new name, "the Democrats" was floated I think

Butthurt blairites and centerists that appeal to the asspained remainers who are still crying into their lattes.

They've literally said they're considering it m8.

I dunno, lads. If Larry doesn't trust her, should we?

There is petition up for invoking Article 50 immediately

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618

>Sanders endorses Clinton
>Corbyn kept of the ballot
It's over, centrism wins again

Fuck off you Millennial faggots.

I dunno. For all it's a meme, Corbyn did actually win the leadership election.

>this is honestly the best Labour can do

Would be stupid.

If they fuck Corbyn up by dirty tricks to take him off the ballot then expect local party votes of No Confidence (Eagle already faces one) and deselection battles.

twitter.com/joncraig/status/752888059411173376

it's over. now can we boot the lesbian out and get the blairite nominations in for people who actually stand a chance of being PM?

Who is Guido?

Fuck off petition wanker

There's no benefit doing it immediately when the PM isn't in office, the team hasn't been out together and the minister for brexit hasn't been chosen fucking idiot

Fucking hell, have you lads seen Neil's twitter today? He's gone full-savage, completely lost it, tearing leftists apart for the world to see.

order-order.com/

>Labour
>stand a chance of being a PM

Not a chance m8te. Also; English teacher?

Has larry returned? What would happen if Larry continually mistrusts May.

>not wanting Labour to crash with no survivors

Same thing that happened to Cameron. He'll shed his fur on her clothes and bother her any chance he gets.

It doesn't need to be done immediately . . .despite the kids on a Mongolian spider-spotting forum.

>Based Neil telling his Daily Politics viewers outside the UK to get a VPN so they can watch him

kek

strawpoll.me/10729365

strawpoll.me/10729365

strawpoll.me/10729365

> the Democrats

Top kek. Like the Liberal """"Democrats"""" who have made it a manifesto pledge to overturn the result of a democratic referendum.

Kinda wish we still spoke and spelt in middle English desu

youtube.com/watch?v=tCckcTHWqKw

Its hilarious.

Who? Are they like the Greens?

It's a smart gimmick given how assmad so many remainers are

david milliband, dan jarvis or james purnell could at the very least do well enough to form a government with SNP support. shame only one of them is an MP at the moment.

I'd like blair to come back desu.

I love Neil.

Nah, old English lad. None of those poncy French words, only pure Germanic.

>wanting Labour to succeed

I think you're in the wrong place pal

GET OUT BLAIRITE SCUM REEEEE

Kill yourself, nip.

Democracy doesn't end at a referendum.

Do you think UKIP should have disbanded if the vote went the other way? Although there was already a vote to remain in 75 so why did they even exist in the first place. Fucking anti-democrats.

I don't see how Eagle is any more electable than Corbyn desu. The idea of her as PM is a joke. Can you imagine her up against Merkel or Putin without crying?

Question: was Disraeli a based Jew?

>CORE GROUP JELLYFISH

top fucking kek

Lads, is politics an easy course at uni?

Need to do something, doesn't need to be likely to get a job at the end of it.

Yeah sorta

That's why we need her to be Labour leader.

UKIP would have continued to work on getting into government. The LibDems and plenty in Labour say the result should just be thrown out or a new referendum called immediately.

It's probably just Blairite propaganda desu

The point would be to send a message that maybe a PM should glance at the sources for his information before launching an invasion.

It doesn't matter when article 50 is invoked, May is so shit at everything she does that even if we do end up leaving the EU during her reign, we'll probably end up with a deal that puts us pretty much right back where we started, with free movement of labor and some cunts overseas strong arming us.

EXPLAIN

Hmm, really makes you think.

>secret ballots

Eyyy nice democracy you guys have over there brits

represents a vagina

>Being a cuckservative

It is quite likely Labour will have a proportional representation policy come next general.

No illerminaty drivel pls

I do it too, lad.
It`s perfectly normal, I promise you.

Next general that party is going to be in the shit.

Not a fucking chance

And Brown will reform the House of Lords.

Get real. They'll only ever reform if the current system has no chance of giving them power- hence when they are in power, there is no incentive to reform.

>PR
NEVER EVER

It's internal party rules.

Secret ballots are important in general elections as well though, because you can't ever be persecuted for the way you vote.

Implying that's good?

They should do a Benefits Street special on all the immigrants.

Anyone else keep hearing a "hoover" sound on Sky News everytime they go to Westminster?

They need to sort that shit out.

>UKIP would have continued to work on getting into government.

And for what? Get us out the EU, new referendum, etc. Nigel even said so himself.

He would also be fully within his right to do so. That is democracy, something you don't get.

>It's internal party rules.

Only if the NEC choose to have a secret ballot, normally they don't

>that tweet

Gerry Adams is a fucking national treasure. To think this man was once the leader of the most feared terrorist organisation in the UK

>I'd like blair to come back desu.
Japan, I dearly love your late night cartoons about schoolgirls dicking about not really doing anything, but apparently two bombs wasn't enough?

Pipe down loud mouth, I'm not asking you to sign in. Just showing brit/pol/ some retard put one up

excuse me a sec

We better fucking not have free movement. What would be the point of leaving?

You English are retards. PR means you can destroy political parties at a whim. We have wiped out three parties here.

None of those people could form a Labour government with or without SNP support.

Labour has severe structural problems that are killing it in it's heartlands, and it completely discredited itself with the middle class by accepting the Tory "You spent too much!" line.

Labour is going to die. I'd only like Blair to come back so that Labour's blood would be on the right person's hands.