Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding. Even Ted E. Roosevelt ran into a Big Foot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNcqh3EHRPA
youtube.com/watch?v=hjGeXYPGWLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0a5eaoR1U0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk-HHyGRSRw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you 12 lmao

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

You have 10 seconds to explain how only that constitutes as good evidence.

based on the life of Ted E. Roosevelt

Bigfoot isn't real

Photographic evidence that Bigfoot is real

Not a documentary, but I liked the Bigfoot season of Survivorman. He remains on the fence about Sasquatch throughout the show. There's not any really compelling evidence shown, but there are some things that make you go "hmm".

>more than 400 sightings of big foot

there are more than 400 idiots in america

mystery solved

>arthur c. clarke
heres one i enjoyed (and its on ytube)

youtube.com/watch?v=TNcqh3EHRPA

I think that this is most likely the case, but it's still probably the most believable of all the land-based cryptids.

Teddy Roosevelt never saw one. He said he knew a fur tracker that had a story about an encounter with a goblin in the woods that tore his friends head off.

Makes me lol because a lot of sightings come from fucking places like Indiana or w/e which is absolutely retarded.

I've lived in the PNW my whole life, gone hiking around here forever, and never seen anything remotely close to a bigfoot. It'd be cool, but it's just not real.

In Search Of... Sasquatch, that was a kickass In Search Of..., with Leonard Nimoy kicking out the jams. HAIIIII!

Sasquatch /Big Foot ain't real, just like dinosaurs bones and Ayy-liens sightings.

no it's not

no evidence except inbred hick sightings and hoaxes = not believable

This was the best thing ever made about Sasquatch. Both the In Search Of episode and the D segment.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjGeXYPGWLQ

>I've never seen a bigfoot during my sissyboy dayhikes so they can't exist anywhere else

>believing in myths and hoaxes

SASQUATCH IS REAL

I HAVE SEEN HIM, I'M AWAKE, I'M A HUMAN

HE'S THE ONE THAT SHOWED ME THAT ALL THE FROGS ARE GAY NOW BECAUSE OF THE PSYCHIC PEDOPHILE VAMPIRES COVERING THE EARTH IN CHEMICALS

SASQUATCH!

If gigantopithicus still exists, it would not be in the US. There's simply not enough forests for him to stay undetected without a ton of sightings, and soon enough, confirmed sightings and tangible proof.

However, I'd be willing to accept that he *very well could exist* (though very unlikely) in the frozen pine forests of Canada or Siberia. The kinds of areas that there might be one family, at best, per thousands of square miles. The kinds of pine forests that only thaw for a couple months out of the year.

These great apes, if they still exist, would quickly be tracked and found in the US.... though perhaps in Teddy Roosevelt's day, when the US had 1/10th the population and 20X the forest, it may have been possible.

You can't argue with that.

Shut up, fag.

>400 and one cases of anecdotal evidence.

I know nobody is gonna bother to watch this, but this is probably the best damn evidence of Bigfoot so far youtube.com/watch?v=O0a5eaoR1U0

bigfoot here, ama

what is your current location?

that show was fucking kino

my mom's basement

Bigfoot/sasquatch/whatever sightings, especially the oldest ones (before it was a normie meme), are always from North America or Russia, the two main places where bears are found.

Most likely the whole thing just spawned from walking bear sightings

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk-HHyGRSRw

just how big are your feet? size 14? 15?

nigga, i dont wear shoes , i'm bigfoot

>there are hundreds and hundreds of supposed bigfood sighting and eye witness reports
>tons of them say big foot came right up to them
>he eats food they lay out for him
>they've seen him multiple times in certain areas
>'he comes to this one spot a lot'
Yet literally zero pictures or video of him. He'll come and eat food you lay out for him yet is "too smart" to avoid cameras, despite most modern day spy cameras can be the size of a pea.

It's just completely ridiculous to even entertain the notion of them being real. At least in the forests we know.

Shooting Bigfoot, more about the people who look for Bigfoot but entertaining nonetheless

rip in peace pedals

That's why deep sea monsters are the only true myth kino left, at least most of the deep sea is unexplored

dey shot him ded

he just wanted some trash can scraps

ded

inb4 "bigfoot is interdimensional"

They kind of have to be at this point. At any given moment there are hundreds of bigfoot hunters hiking around the forests and there's no evidence of bigfoot corpses or droppings.

I mean there are still possibly land monsters that are undiscovered too. I mean shit like the amazon forest has barely been touched, could be some weird freaky animals living deep in that thing.

But yeah deep sea is scary shit, definitely stuff down there.

kek

FAQ Home > Where is the physical evidence?

Why haven't we found the remains of a bigfoot that died of natural causes?

The short answer: Because "we" have never looked for these kinds of remains.

Nobody Looks for Bigfoot Remains

No serious work has ever been done to look for remains of surviving wood apes in areas where they are rumored to reside. No one should expect remains of such an elusive species to be found, collected and identified without some effort.

Very few remains of ancient wood apes have ever been found in Asia, where they were much more abundant. Millions of gigantos (a branch of the wood ape line) lived and died in Asia over the ages. All the remaining physical evidence we have of them could fit into a few shoe boxes. Fossils of any land animal are very rare.

Remains do not become fossilized very often, but unless that happens, all the remains will, in time, become completely reabsorbed into the ecosystem. There would be remains of animals everywhere if remains were not naturally recycled, including bones and teeth.

Fossils or preserved bones of wood apes may exist in the Americas, but they will be exceedingly rare, because these animals are rare to begin with, and only a tiny fraction of that population will die in locations and soils that will preserve bones somehow. Odds are slim at best that any bones (which are normally fragmentary) will be found, collected and identified unless a focused effort is made to look for them. Until efforts are made in many places, over a long period of time, no one should be scratching their head wondering why "we" don't have any physical remains.

theres moe forest now than then

>explain why he isn't real
Yes, it must be so easy for a nearly 8 foot bipedal ape, who probably shits larger piles than grizzly bears, demands more nutrients than a grizzly bear and needs to reproduce at the normal rate of all apes or die off, to just walk off into the Adirondacks and disappear.

I'm sure there is a corspe somewhere of this very real, still existing ape, right? Surely it isn't just shaky cams and gorilla costumes...r-right?

It is more believable that prehistoric megafish and aquafauna exist in the literal hundreds if not thousands of miles of undiscovered ocean than a giant ape-man out by Kansas.

The former of which, we find all the time.

>best proof
>spends 35+ minutes talking about a single video

You know people saw all kinds of shit in the face on Mars, right? I mean teeth and stuff. It's just a hill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)

Humans will see patterns in everything.

Food and rate of reproduction are still factors so it is exceptionally unlikely they have existed this long without real evidence. So, they probably don't.

I didn't realize this was /x/, can this thread please be moved or deleted?

What are kino Bigfoot movies?

There's been a lot more than 400 friendo.

Bigfoot has been trending on television.
/x/ is for astrology and black magic.

Why not complain about the threads with young girls, black cocks or violence against animals instead?

There are none. Bigfoot is a dumb myth to begin with. I miss the ancient Greeks or Nords, they had great superstitions.

>giant ape-man

It's a hominid.

>out by Kansas.

All the credible sightings are in the Pacific Northwest.

Trust me, I complain about them all. But this literally belongs on /x/. It is about fucking Bigfoot. Do I need to explain to you why?

>It's a hominid.
How would you know that? Did you meet one?
>credible sightings
Kek, these don't exist.

The Patterson Gimlin film is a lot less ambiguous than the face on Mars. It's either a hoax or real, that's the only two options.

>/x/ is for astrology and black magic.

You're the cancer that killed /x/.

Yeah, so it is probably a haox.

*hoax

>that killed /x/.
Then you agree with me.

>How would you know that?

Evidence.

>Kek, these don't exist.

Oh OK then.

But there is no evidence, kiddo. This is bait, right?

/x/ is autism personified. Almost as bad as Sup Forums. Just as scientific and intelligent.

Remember when Bigfoot kidnapped the beastie boys? Good times.

>kiddo

Right, good one teehee! So...where's that evidence? I'm sure I'm gonna look so foolish once you show it! Oh boy!

How embarrassed I'm going to look!