>he wasn't alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Li998pZxwU?t=31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cue in the hotheads

Deadmeme?

Here's potential hothead no. 1

HEATED

also on a recent rewatch of this now infamous scene, you will notice that when bane (still masked) calls bill wilson out on fake shooting his fellow baddies, bill is standing behind bane but the next cut he is in front of bane and walking forward. this is actually impossible to do in reality (i have simulated this with close friends and).

what did he mean by this?

4 u

DEAAAAD

THEN SHOW ME THE BODY

dank memes ftw

What did he mean by this pose?

Your punishment must be more severe.

Agent Wilson, I'm PhD.

>intimidated by the aura of the one big guy, even before he's revealed

His body language suggests an aggression only reinforced by his gun, a phallic symbol. His defeat is certain even while he's in power; poetic.

Dr. Pavel, I'm JUST

> The flight plan lists me, my men and no continuity supervisors!

HEAD NICE AND HOT

deadmeme bruh

For you

THIS HEAD IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who paid you to grab Dr Pavel?

FOR YOU

Then try to talk about a plane crash or a guy being big on Sup Forums and lets see how dead this meme is.

FOR YOU

HE'S HOTTER THAN HOT! HE'S HOT HOT HOT!

So if Pavel didn't actually intend to kill one of them, why didn't his flight plan include more than one of them? If he had intended to kill them until only one remained, why didn't he shoot them and throw them out of the plane?

I'm sorry I meant CIA not Pavel.

Dr. Pavel, I'm S.L.A.G

Yes, that's what they say, user. Thanks for pointing that out to those of us who still don't know this after 293486 threads.

Just because he didn't kill them right at that moment doesn't mean he didn't intend to kill them soon before arriving to his destination.

FOR YOU

CIA is a true maverick. He filed a false list to the agency, simply to strengthen his charade. Sadly for him, he didn't realize he had inadvertently captured a big guy. As soon as the plane was above ground level, his fate was sealed.

It's an allegory for the Minotaur's labyrinth from Greek mythology.

I think it's safe to say posting "deadmeme" or "deadmeme general" is now a meme

THEN WHERE IS THE BODY! SHOW ME ITS BODY

I tried putting them in for the recommended time you guys told me but the cookies are still underdone, should I try 375 F?

It's a shoddy and cheap way to farm (You)s

they wuh trying to grab you prize

The "aye" Masketta man makes is almost inaudible does he say it or is it a meme?

It's not a meme, but there's more than a simple affirmation

youtu.be/-Li998pZxwU?t=31s

Notice how Bane (at the left) lowers his hooded head at the same time as Masketta Man. How are they so synchronized? Is the "Aye" actually coming from Masketta's mouth? Or could it be coming from Bane's mask instead?

Considering Nolan is a genius it's not far fetched to think the "Aye" actually comes from Bane's mask, especially when you know Bane's voice is always mysteriously heard nearby to the viewer, the purpose of this short sequence is to tell us absolutely nothing

> tell us nothing
Nice one, dr Pavel. Bravo

Why would they mention the masketta man if they don't even bring him into the story apart from the one time they mention him?

If it actually is bane, what if he's saying "I" in response to CIA's "Bane?"