In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Seagal said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene...

In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Seagal said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Katherine Heigl] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Casey Ryback. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6s-7Vp6MrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=bqXSFZYW38I
youtube.com/watch?v=UIabNqGnqn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal:_Lawman#Questions_over_Seagal.27s_law_enforcement_credentials
kheigl.com/print/fhm112004/fhm112004-2.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude is just a stupid and crazy drug addict, and a rapist

that's why the studios always dump him

>Imagine being Katherine Heigl

Just goes to show that losing your hair literally is the worst thing that could happen to a guy.

he should have done E.T.

No; but being insecure about something you can't change is

but he grew his hair back by using Japanese wisdom

>those spray lines

God, does he do it himself?

poor guy. He should've shaved it and gone hawkmode from the beginning

seagal kino incoming

Is this true? Webm?

lmao wait who is this

I've seen this pasta and I know it's meant for a different nigga. Tarkovsky or some shit

Chodorowsky

In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

weeeee

>A young Jenny McCarthy was auditioning for a role in a Seagal film. He asked her to take off her top. When she saw the script, she realized that the film didn’t call for any nudity, and called Steven out on it. He responded that the film involved “off-camera nudity”.

Despised in Hollywood for being a total cunt and difficult to work with?

I bet Seagal improvised this and argued to keep it in the movie

"Nah, see. I'm not right or left-handed. I'm amphibious. I can shoot both way at once. Kapow."

I know it's wrong and I'm going to hell, but this makes me laugh every time.

the FUCK is this?

It's called art

youtube.com/watch?v=6s-7Vp6MrY4

top kek

He fucking sucks.

Seagal is creepy as fuck

K-I-N-O

>yfw the peak of someone's acting career is jobbing to this old, fat, lizard-skinned fuck trying to make himself look cool

True Kino ;_;

Raimi and Seagal such a classic actor/director combo

Me on the left

you need to go back

You just KNOW

Wasn't he a cop or something for a while? Why is he so autistic while carrying a weapon?

There's nothing wong with doing that to lean from cover, it reduces the amount of your body exposed to the enemy, the problem here is that he looks out of shape and doesn't shoulder it properly.

He claims it. But there are no actual records of it.
The only verifiable thing is that he has some honorary police title in some backwater place.

>there are no actual records of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bqXSFZYW38I

He's an ex-KGB, ex-SS, ex-Mossad, ex-CIA operator. As of now he's retired

This. Shooting right and left handed is completely fine in certain situations, he's just an old out of shape autist so it look retarded.

He's full of shit.
Do you really think he's above making some bullshit documentary?

youtube.com/watch?v=UIabNqGnqn4

Also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal:_Lawman#Questions_over_Seagal.27s_law_enforcement_credentials

Putin bows to the Seagal

please tell me this pic is photoshop, i can't believe he literally sprays his head.

>Don’t tell us you didn’t lose your virginity until last year.

> No, but I was 22 when I did, I felt very proud that I didn’t do it until my head was in the right place. See I was raised Mormon, and I used to say I would never have sex outside of marriage. I said that. God, I always say never and I always end up doing it anyway.

kheigl.com/print/fhm112004/fhm112004-2.shtml

lol

Believe it

Better than Jimmy Page