How did this happen?

Explain yourselves amerikeks, your two major party candidates are an insufferable narcissist and a criminal

You could have chosen jim webb or rand paul, but instead you decided these keklords, what happened?

Trudeau>Trump>Hillary>May

MAKE

>mu narcissist

Do you even know what that means? Obongo is the narcissist, do you hear how much he says "me", and "I" in his speeches?

Explain the 1600 years of solid non-stop dumbfuckery on your side of the pond first.

>insufferable narcissist
So not bowing down and sucking every cock in sight means you're a narcissist?

I voted for based Paul in the primaries.
My state didn't go for trump.

I get to not have voted for either.

I did choose Jim Webb.

I don't know what everyone else's problem is.

Trump is unironically the best Presidential candidate we've had in my 30 years of life.

Yes, better than that faggot Reagan.

Deflection, not an argument.

That said, brexit is a fucking moronic shit that has already lost me tons of money, fucking lower classes, we have a class system in this country for a reason, and it failed us.

Ha. Good, you cunt

Please allow me to explain:

Americans are fundamentally stupid. They elect morons to high office because they grow up watching TV and eating cereal. If they ever had a culture it has certainly rotted away by now, and all they are left with is a fat orange dipshit and Hillary.

It's no better than they deserve.

Why can't we elect all three the be president at the same time?

It's the fault of democracy.

You see the biggest scumfucks and classless performers take centre stage because the presidential election is the race that most directly engages the American public, probably because keeping track of two people is the lowest common denominator for Muricans.

That said, it's still obvious who's the better candidate.

The upper class fucked over the UK (and the rest of the world) far more than the plebs did.
You let Jews in and made your "empire" a secular, multicultural pile of shit, then killed tens of millions of Europeans and destroyed dozens of countries for no good reason.

Says the country that didn't vote for their new PM.

Stupid britfags always making demands and not wanting to reciprocate. This is why we had that little tiff in the late 18th century, this domineering bullshit right here.

nope

We don't have control over our government.
If we had instant-runoff voting like in pic realted, we could fix this.

Ironically, an actual majority, more than 50%, doesn't like the choices we have, and the only candidate who wants to implement the solution, instant-runoff, is Jill Stein, who even by third-party standards has no chance.

>he took the memes seriously

Fuck off, kid. Sup Forums is for adults

I noticed it has to do with name recognition.

>you decided
That's not how the US election system works.

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

end life leaf

And his policies are, by and large, excellent. If you were an adult you'd realize that.

it's like asking "why do people always get blinded by the shiny coin, and not choose the mudden, intricate coin instead".